Pages:
Author

Topic: Zilliqa: A scalable blockchain platform with througput of thousands of TX/s - page 44. (Read 47253 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 11
In zilliqa will the majority of hashing power be controlled by a small number of mining pools? like the same thing that happens with bitcoin and ethereum
Activity: 4
Merit: 1
I' m new to crypto and want to know if anyone is using the Zilliqa Wallet (Beta)? i'm afraid of keeping my tokens on exchange.

New to crypto? You've been registered here for over four years.
Activity: 621
Merit: 250
I' m new to crypto and want to know if anyone is using the Zilliqa Wallet (Beta)? i'm afraid of keeping my tokens on exchange.
Activity: 4
Merit: 1
The Zilliqa Testnet v2.0 is now out. Developers can begin testing the smart contract language and smart contract applications on it.

https://medium.com/zilliqa/zilliqa-testnet-v2-0-codename-d24-ea7ca75adc70
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Who will use ZIL at the end of its roadmap, and will it be standard individuals or companies?
Activity: 706
What does the founding team of Zilliqa look like? Why should I believe in them over the other hundreds of ICO's launching?
Activity: 854
The great thing about the price of ZIL is it can’t go below zero and become a negative number.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
We have to ask why ZIL is getting hit so hard compared to other alts. I don’t know why. Any opinions?
Activity: 826
Its time for the zil team to hype and market this tech as the ethereum killer..apparently people dont know that, thats why i could see people selling 100 zils for ramen
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
This recent update which covers multiple aspects of the development is worth all your time. Specially when you are long on and believe in the project to keep yourself on the actual stage of progress. This upgrading version of testnet will take the level of performance to more closer to final steps. Zilliqa's is serious competitor to existed and other projects.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Zilliqa Project Update #11 — Preparing for Testnet v2, Building the Zilliqa Ecosystem
Community Updates: New Dapps that will #BuildonZIL, Zilliqa Chinese naming contest, More Smart Contract Vulnerabilities Exposed.
Tech Updates: Mining Rewards, NAT Resolver, Smart Contract Layer.
Learn more: https://blog.zilliqa.com/zilliqa-project-update-11-preparing-for-testnet-v2-building-the-zilliqa-ecosystem-ff0379145d9e.

This is wonderful achievement for dev to add support for Scilla on this network and some other features are being implemented into this version of Testnet. This is ongoing development process how like they are moving word and working with a great vision. I also believe in future this will make wonderful progress with more big market cap.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Most other blockchains are using a technique called sharding to scale up, but keeping each shard secure requires the same number of validators. Every time they add a shard, they reduce the security of their network, How does someone pay for hosting on the Zilliqa network like rewards, blocks of it
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Activity: 742
Merit: 106
Zilliqa Project Update #11 — Preparing for Testnet v2, Building the Zilliqa Ecosystem
Community Updates: New Dapps that will #BuildonZIL, Zilliqa Chinese naming contest, More Smart Contract Vulnerabilities Exposed.
Tech Updates: Mining Rewards, NAT Resolver, Smart Contract Layer.
Learn more: https://blog.zilliqa.com/zilliqa-project-update-11-preparing-for-testnet-v2-building-the-zilliqa-ecosystem-ff0379145d9e.
Activity: 826
I still have no doubt Zilliqa will be a top tier project, top 5. But nobody knows how big the crypto market will be in the coming years.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Zilliqa is on the table and portfolio of many big investment funds already. It seems that it is among top choices and funds managers pick projects based on intensive and deep study and analysis. Zillliqa can be watched in the chart shared by Zilliqa team on social media being backed by those funds which have good reputation and business experience in investments.
Activity: 827
Merit: 502
Pundix will be more gains this year this is my opinion but also zilliqa is one of the best projects this year
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Zilliqa is an excellent coin project, and fragmentation technology is relatively powerful. ETH is also planning to use piecewise technology to improve performance.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Any info about the block time amd block size?
Activity: 251
Merit: 0
Ethereum developing sharding, casper and plasma, should zilliqa be worried about it?
in my opinion i think Zilliqa will eventually outshine Ethereum sooner than later.
Pages:
Jump to: