Pages:
Author

Topic: ZNCoin[Secured-Fast-Untraceable][Platforms][POS 60%][NO ICO][AIRDROP][BOUNTY] - page 12. (Read 23676 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 10
Actually this is a very prominent project, I'm looking forward to the release of the mobile version for this coin. I will surely that the application will be as convenient as the platform itself. Also don't want to miss out th opportunity to join ZNcoin bounty.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Thanks, dev team are working hard day by day please continue to support us and lets make a big community for this project Smiley ...

Seems the only thing the devs are working on is making swaps again and again. The worst shit coin I ever see.

Hi.
I don't understand your frustration . = ) Improved POS conditions after swap .   From myself I will note a lot of coins apply swap
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
Activity: 161

WeekendPool.info

* ZNCoin Coin [ZNCO] *

~Automatic payouts every hour
~No registration is required
~Low fee and Dedicated Ports!

To start mining ZNCO coin
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://weekendpool.info:3439 -u  -p c=x

NICEHASH
Code:
Pool host: weekendpool.info
Pool port:3439
Pool pass: c=x,d=524287
Algorithm: Scrypt

Discord Group   Twitter

Activity: 5

simply go to discord channel and check #coin-swap

this is the instruction:

Tank you !!!
You can start swapping your ZENCOINS to ZNCoin
1. Message @zncoin_swap
2. say "Hello, Dev lets swap"
3.  Dev will give you your deposit address (each user has unique deposit address)
4. Send ZenCoin to your deposit address
5. Dev will send you the precious ZNCoin

Note: Thats still me i dont like to flood my main account inbox and many community members will swap their coins, please patient....

Thank you! #ZNCoinCommunity(edited)
Activity: 27
I found this coin a week ago, bought my first bag and started staking at 30%. Then we found out that their was a trademark on the name Dev changed within an amazing time the whole blockchain over in zncoin... He made sure that my old coins were swapped from the old to new wallet by sending my czencoin to him and with in seconds I got my new coins in my zn wallet men this coin is so fast... Now we can stake at 60% and circ is about 160m coins... This coin is for sale at icqbase.
copper member
Activity: 104

ZNCoin is available on Minpool

https://minpool.net/coin/ZNCO

Mining ZNCoin :
Stratum  : minpool.net:6901
Usename : your_wallet_address
Password : x

Minpool info :
Website  : https://minpool.net
Payout   : Every hour
Fee       : 1%

Support :
Telegram
Discord

Minpool is running on a dedicated server to have less latency meaning lower risk for stale shares
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
3rd time LUCK Smiley

ZNCoin PoS rewards are great now,
and dev has worked for days non-stop to rebrand coin.

I hope we can now sail to some good and safe exchange 'harbor' ...
Activity: 163
Hm,
I'm testing new staking. It's good until now! Cheesy
Activity: 62
Testing out the new coin, the stakes are good!
Activity: 98
Thanks, dev team are working hard day by day please continue to support us and lets make a big community for this project Smiley ...

Seems the only thing the devs are working on is making swaps again and again. The worst shit coin I ever see.

we need to swap.. because of issue... we are working hard to make it perfect... instend of scamming people we do swap.. and not only swap we work... our altcoin excha ge and wallets is under development..
Activity: 257
Merit: 100

I think that the swap is a good idea, exchanges now are becoming stricter and stricter when it comes to coins, their projects, their ticker names, their dev team. As well as their initial fee, all of it is good to ween out the bullshit, its very easy for a team to scrounger up a couple thousand to pay a fee only to get on it and dump everything, we've all seen it done so many time, I think were so early on in this project fixing any problems now will just make everything go so much smoother with exchanges in the long run. So good job on that guys
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

simply go to discord channel and check #coin-swap

this is the instruction:

You can start swapping your ZENCOINS to ZNCoin
1. Message @zncoin_swap
2. say "Hello, Dev lets swap"
3.  Dev will give you your deposit address (each user has unique deposit address)
4. Send ZenCoin to your deposit address
5. Dev will send you the precious ZNCoin

Note: Thats still me i dont like to flood my main account inbox and many community members will swap their coins, please patient....

Thank you! #ZNCoinCommunity(edited)
Activity: 5
Downloading new wallet for the swap! Zencoin to ZNC  Smiley
how to the swap?
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
I think that the swap is a good idea, exchanges now are becoming stricter and stricter when it comes to coins, their projects, their ticker names, their dev team. As well as their initial fee, all of it is good to ween out the bullshit, its very easy for a team to scrounger up a couple thousand to pay a fee only to get on it and dump everything, we've all seen it done so many time, I think were so early on in this project fixing any problems now will just make everything go so much smoother with exchanges in the long run. So good job on that guys
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
That's good!

There are a lot of things you have to update. I look forward to you

I receive my ZNCoin thanks for the hard work mod xenrinkashime

Thank you for supporting us!
i have sent swap msg on discord few hours ago, but still have not got any reply
will it be ok ?
That's good!

There are a lot of things you have to update. I look forward to you