Pages:
Author

Topic: ZTEX USB-FPGA Modules 1.15x and 1.15y: 215 and 860 MH/s FPGA Boards - page 6. (Read 182348 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
BitMinter
What about stratum for BTCMiner? Is that still in progress?

I use slushs stratum proxy. Works fine with BTCMiner and MPBM.
Activity: 725
Merit: 500
What about stratum for BTCMiner? Is that still in progress?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Yes, it is removed from the store for unknown time Sad

Both kinds of FPGA boards are out of stock.  Since a red fat waring did not restrain customers form purchasing it (and sending money) I removed the products from the shops.

There should be an update regarding the delivery. It will also posted here.
Know when they will be back on stock?
donator
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
ZTEX FPGA Boards

Both kinds of FPGA boards are out of stock.  Since a red fat waring did not restrain customers form purchasing it (and sending money) I removed the products from the shops.

There should be an update regarding the delivery. It will also posted here.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Wanted to buy a quad but none on the stores... Sad
Activity: 784
No quads in the shop anymore?
legendary
Activity: 1270
can these be used to mine litecoins?

Not without a proper bitstream

...and more memory on board...

a propper bitstream should sufficient, there are 4.8 Mbits of block ram, this should be enought for 4 scrypt cores that work im parallel. If some finds a  way to interleave  the Block usage by releasing  Memory 'cells' after the last acess in a round the  internal memory could even used more efficient.
legendary
Activity: 966

...and more memory on board...

Activity: 710
Merit: 502
are you still selling singles? because in the ztex webpage they don't show when I click purchase, only the quad version, and I will like to try a couple of singles before going to the expense of the quads.

ATM, singles are only produced on request. Minimum order quantity is 50.

Thank you ztex for answering
too bad, I know quad are best, but 1000 euros, come on!, we kill people here for half that money! hehe.

that's why single sounds more interesting, but buy 50, i rather buy an appartment Tongue

will have to look elsewhere, pity, because your equipment seems to be the best ones.
cya
indkt.
Activity: 144
Merit: 104
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012
Beyond Imagination
Well, this is a nice place to learn how FPGA works, they have all the source codes Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
hello Ztex
are you still selling singles? because in the ztex webpage they don't show when I click purchase, only the quad version, and I will like to try a couple of singles before going to the expense of the quads.
do you ship to south america?
thanks
Indkt.

Go with the quads!

BTW @Ztex:

You have made a great product here. 1,5 years continuous use with near to zero downtime (out of errors that i didn't induce)!

Looking forward to see (development) new boards and considering buying one ore two quads ATM.

Anything planned for new more efficiant FPGAs (lower nm, more programmable parts)?

+1

+1

Those new ASICs (Avalon, ASICMiner, BFL?) are still far away for the masses.
legendary
Activity: 966
hello Ztex
thanks
Indkt.

Go with the quads!

BTW @Ztex:

You have made a great product here. 1,5 years continuous use with near to zero downtime (out of errors that i didn't induce)!

Looking forward to see (development) new boards and considering buying one ore two quads ATM.

Anything planned for new more efficiant FPGAs (lower nm, more programmable parts)?

+1
legendary
Activity: 1022
BitMinter
I too hope that ZTEX will be back with an interesting product. Tongue
aTg
legendary
Activity: 1358
hello Ztex
thanks
Indkt.

Go with the quads!

BTW @Ztex:

+1
Activity: 725
hello Ztex
thanks
Indkt.

Go with the quads!

BTW @Ztex:

+1
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
hello Ztex
thanks
Indkt.

Go with the quads!

BTW @Ztex:

+1
hello Ztex
thanks
Indkt.

Go with the quads!

BTW @Ztex:

Pages:
Jump to: