Pages:
Author

Topic: ZTEX USB-FPGA Modules 1.15x and 1.15y: 215 and 860 MH/s FPGA Boards - page 7. (Read 182348 times)

donator
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
ZTEX FPGA Boards
are you still selling singles? because in the ztex webpage they don't show when I click purchase, only the quad version, and I will like to try a couple of singles before going to the expense of the quads.

ATM, singles are only produced on request. Minimum order quantity is 50.
Activity: 725
Merit: 500
I suspect they are discontinued because the quad is so much better in every way (price, temp. sensor , etc.).
Activity: 710
Merit: 502
hello Ztex
are you still selling singles? because in the ztex webpage they don't show when I click purchase, only the quad version, and I will like to try a couple of singles before going to the expense of the quads.
do you ship to south america?
thanks
Indkt.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
Im getting the "capability missing: 0 7" and "pin does not go HIGH" problem on my cgminer ddwrt router. Quads are working fine but as soon as i attach singles to it wont do anything (but disabling the singles).

What do i do wrong?

Do i need to flash other bitstream to the boards? currently they have 15d4 on them  working fine with btcminer

I'm mining with singles on 2.10.5, and it works just fine. What version are you using?

PS: The "capability missing" is normal, it is just informing you.
donator
ZTEX FPGA Boards
Im getting the "capability missing: 0 7" and "pin does not go HIGH" problem on my cgminer ddwrt router. Quads are working fine but as soon as i attach singles to it wont do anything (but disabling the singles).

What do i do wrong?

Do i need to flash other bitstream to the boards? currently they have 15d4 on them  working fine with btcminer

Capability 0.7 is multi-FPGA support. Singles definitely do not have this.  It seems that support of singles has been removed from cgminer.

Activity: 784

What do i do wrong?

Do i need to flash other bitstream to the boards? currently they have 15d4 on them  working fine with btcminer
donator
ZTEX FPGA Boards
donator
ZTEX FPGA Boards
A new BTCMiner release is available, see https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1338948 for details.
is anyone using tricone bitstream on their ztex clusters? is it worth it?
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
A new revision of USB-FPGA Modules 1.15y is shipped since end of September. The new FPGA Boards have on-board temperature sensors. Products page (http://www.ztex.de/usb-fpga-1/usb-fpga-1.15y.e.html) has just been updated.

FYI, latest BTCMiner with Webinterface: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1324419

A new Bugfix version is available here: https://github.com/downloads/gr0bi42/BTCMiner/ZtexBTCMiner_gr0bi42_20121109.tar.bz2

Changes: bugfix - with disabled target checking, no shares were submitted *doh*
Activity: 158
A new revision of USB-FPGA Modules 1.15y is shipped since end of September. The new FPGA Boards have on-board temperature sensors. Products page (http://www.ztex.de/usb-fpga-1/usb-fpga-1.15y.e.html) has just been updated.

FYI, latest BTCMiner with Webinterface: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1324419
Activity: 784
Still worth buying one to mine bitcoin?

depends if you believe in ASICS Tongue
donator
ZTEX FPGA Boards
Hm, this happened, restarted everything seems fine...
Code:
Warning (try 1): Numerical result out of range
Warning (try 2): No such device or address
Warning (try 3): No such device or address
Warning (try 4): No such device or address
Warning (try 5): No such device or address
Warning (try 6): No such device or address
Warning (try 7): No such device or address
Warning (try 8): No such device or address
Warning (try 9): No such device or address
Warning (try 10): No such device or address
001-0: ztex_ufm1_15d4-04A346E2B9-1: Error: bus=001  device=013: Read hash data: No such device or address: Disabling device

USB interruption. Check your cables.
Hm, this happened, restarted everything seems fine...
Code:
Warning (try 1): Numerical result out of range
Warning (try 2): No such device or address
Warning (try 3): No such device or address
Warning (try 4): No such device or address
Warning (try 5): No such device or address
Warning (try 6): No such device or address
Warning (try 7): No such device or address
Warning (try 8): No such device or address
Warning (try 9): No such device or address
Warning (try 10): No such device or address
001-0: ztex_ufm1_15d4-04A346E2B9-1: Error: bus=001  device=013: Read hash data: No such device or address: Disabling device
Activity: 120
Still worth buying one to mine bitcoin?
Activity: 274
but still
you should understand the 4-6 weeks irony !! !! Cry
legendary
Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007
seems at BFL have problems with ASIC chip.  He-he)))

Please provide a link for this.

(not that I am giving a single satoshi to BFL, but I like the drama)

it can take 4-6 weeks to prowide evidence of that, you know ? Tongue

I have no link and evidence. the fact is that there is still no single photo of a real device or prototype. And this is the problem.
Activity: 274
seems at BFL have problems with ASIC chip.  He-he)))

it can take 4-6 weeks to prowide evidence of that, you know ? Tongue
Activity: 728
In cryptography we trust
seems at BFL have problems with ASIC chip.  He-he)))

legendary
Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007
The test version runs fine here. Any plans for new products in the ASIC direction ?

Virtual or real ASIC's?

Virtual ASIC's are developed on request. Just write me how much MH/s you want and I will send you an invoice. ;-)

Real ASIC's are more complex. Such large devices are everything but trivial and it is quite likely that more than one attempt is required.

I consider it as too risky (and I strongly recommend not to invest money into ASIC products until a working prototype has been seen.)

I will not discuss this topic further.

+1

seems at BFL have problems with ASIC chip.  He-he)))
Pages:
Jump to: