June 07, 2015, 01:15:42 PM
although there is an Issue with Syncing!  Huh Huh Huh 99min Huh
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
June 07, 2015, 12:59:29 PM
doesn't compile on my linux:

Code:
g++ -c -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all --param ssp-buffer-size=1 -DUSE_SECP256K1 -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -DENABLE_WALLET -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DMINIUPNP_STATICLIB -DSTATICLIB -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -Isrc/qt/plugins/mrichtexteditor -Isrc/leveldb/include -Isrc/leveldb/helpers -Ibuild -Ibuild -I/usr/local/include -o build/key.o src/key.cpp
src/key.cpp:29:5: error: ‘secp256k1_context_t’ does not name a type
     secp256k1_context_t* ctx;
     ^
src/key.cpp: In constructor ‘{anonymous}::CSecp256k1Init::CSecp256k1Init()’:
src/key.cpp:31:9: error: ‘ctx’ was not declared in this scope
         ctx = secp256k1_context_create(SECP256K1_CONTEXT_SIGN);
         ^
src/key.cpp:31:40: error: ‘SECP256K1_CONTEXT_SIGN’ was not declared in this scope
         ctx = secp256k1_context_create(SECP256K1_CONTEXT_SIGN);

^

i have secp256k1 installed because needed for other coin
what is the problem ?
which version of this library to use ?
how to compile the one supplied in github ? (it doesn't pass ./configure)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 07, 2015, 10:54:43 AM
Thanks, solved that but now an i2p issue. I'm giving up for now
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
June 07, 2015, 10:48:53 AM
Any idea what I am still missing?

No rule to make target 'obj/aes_helper.o' needed by 'rdnad'

Lines 158-162 of makefile.unix to:
Code:
obj/pandora/aes_helper.o 	\
obj/pandora/keccak.o \
obj/pandora/cubehash.o \
obj/pandora/panama.o \
obj/pandora/whirlpool.o \

Probably. I still haven't gotten the Qt wallet to build properly, so I haven't looked at the headless wallet.
June 07, 2015, 10:44:13 AM
Any idea what I am still missing?

No rule to make target 'obj/aes_helper.o' needed by 'rdnad'
Activity: 25
May 10, 2015, 01:22:03 PM
Is there a proper block explorer yet?

The Client itself has one
June 07, 2015, 09:37:46 AM
Linux daemon is a must for me. And why rename again?
June 07, 2015, 09:20:53 AM
Is there a block management system on this? At first depositing a few large chunks of coins was causing some weird results.. like very few stakes for a week or so, and then a lot of missed pos's.. it seems to be fixing itself now that i have had daily pos's building up..

You can use coin control to adjust your coin stacks, but that's about it for the wallet. (I think?)

- I connected to nodes and got 3 Connections but no Sync

This sounds new wallet can't verify the old blockchain checkpoints, so it's rejecting block data from the old wallets. I don't know what you did with the code, but if you completely removed the old POS calculations for your POS v2, that's probably a good thing to add back in.

If you rebased the entire wallet again (since that's what it looks like), check to make sure the RPC protocol version is greater than the current wallet's version.

Thank you, I will try, as I have also not there is a synchronization.

Try changing the checkpoints back to the ones from the old wallet. I don't know if that will fix things, but the new client might be angry about not having the same hardcoded hashes as the old clients.

I no longer plan on supporting this coin because I can't keep up with you rebasing the code with every release, especially because you don't support Linux at all.

Here's a list of things that need work:
  • Qt Makefile (rdna.pro) should not run at all if the user does not have Qt >=5
  • There are no headless Makefiles - no exchange will be able to use this update
  • LevelDB building is broken. This is partly because line 131 (LIBS += -lshlwapi) needs to be commented out on non-Windows systems and partly because of whatever prevents the Qt Makefile from compiling it automatically. Not sure what that is at the moment.
  • This is a sloppy conversion: line 606, src/masternode.cpp (bool* pfMissingInputs = false;)
I'll note more issues as I find them.

Edit: the newest source breaks the Qt compile at line 1040 of src/qt/bitcoingui.cpp. You can either run through the code and update everything to use non-deprecated Qt classes or re-add
Code:
greaterThan(QT_MAJOR_VERSION, 4) {
    QT += widgets
    DEFINES += QT_DISABLE_DEPRECATED_BEFORE=0
}
in rdna.pro. I would do the former since this doesn't build with Qt4 anyway.

Edit 2: line 9 of src/i2p.h should be: #include "../contrib/i2psam/i2psam.h"

Edit 3: The client isn't connecting to other clients because ConnectSocketDirectly() in netbase.cpp is erroring out. Here's a pastebin of a debug log: http://pastebin.com/DWgcGZM9.

Also, you have a few errors for missing Qt signals and slots in there. And the wallet version is totally wrong.

And Linux builds are still broken after your newest commit.

Edit 4: Upon further inspection, the new wallet exchanges different information and processes information differently than the old wallet during the ProcessMessages() method in main.cpp. And I believe the old blockchain will not load because the database is stored differently - I tried making a bootstrap.dat and even that failed.
June 07, 2015, 08:48:22 AM
No makefile?

make: makefile.unix: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `makefile.unix'. Stop.
May 10, 2015, 01:07:22 PM
I havent got my burned coins yet, anyone else have got em?

PoB has Ended Man, No more XNA
Yeah i know and i sent them in right time.
Posted on your forum with pics also...

What is your Alias?
June 07, 2015, 08:46:06 AM
So this one works good?
Activity: 145
June 07, 2015, 07:09:27 AM
Dropping some weight  Grin Grin

Is there a block management system on this? At first depositing a few large chunks of coins was causing some weird results.. like very few stakes for a week or so, and then a lot of missed pos's.. it seems to be fixing itself now that i have had daily pos's building up..
May 10, 2015, 01:02:35 PM
People are screaming, I WANT POS MASTERNODES!!!!!!!!!!! That takes lot of time but is worth it
May 10, 2015, 01:01:38 PM
I havent got my burned coins yet, anyone else have got em?

PoB has Ended Man, No more XNA
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
June 07, 2015, 04:22:44 AM

This sounds new wallet can't verify the old blockchain checkpoints, so it's rejecting block data from the old wallets. I don't know what you did with the code, but if you completely removed the old POS calculations for your POS v2, that's probably a good thing to add back in.

If you rebased the entire wallet again (since that's what it looks like), check to make sure the RPC protocol version is greater than the current wallet's version.

Thank you, I will try, as I have also not there is a synchronization.
June 07, 2015, 04:19:24 AM

June 07, 2015, 04:17:09 AM
No probably not. I'm afraid I can't really help, don't have a clue how these things work
May 10, 2015, 12:43:53 PM
I am stupid as S***, this PoS is not Right, it's actually 371%

https://github.com/niitassin/XNAPoS/blob/master/src/main.h#L43
June 07, 2015, 04:09:53 AM
Interesting. What flavour bagel was it?
June 07, 2015, 03:19:36 AM
Good work, how many coins for masternode?
Pages:
Jump to: