Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 9. (Read 36724 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
June 06, 2015, 07:01:39 PM
Got free time to add IRC & Block Explorer!

don't contaminate the wallet with irc and explorer..
a wallet is not a place for such things. it should be simple and secure
Here here Smiley I like simple wallets that work the way that's intended without the cluster fuck of gadgets that most people don't even use Wink
Activity: 25
Merit: 100
May 10, 2015, 12:02:01 PM
Can dev please explain how the code delivers 572% annual interest?

In main.h, there will be a Param named MAX_STAKE_INTEREST or something like that.... which is set at 5.72 * COIN which mean 572%
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
June 06, 2015, 05:20:45 PM
Got free time to add IRC & Block Explorer!

don't contaminate the wallet with irc and explorer..
a wallet is not a place for such things. it should be simple and secure
June 06, 2015, 01:41:28 PM
News: Everything is now Working! SECP256k1, Masternodes, Anonymous Messaging, Less Shittier Client! Will release in 5 Hours
Nice work nitassin Smiley Now maybe we can start getting this puppy off the ground Wink
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
June 04, 2015, 01:35:23 PM
legendary
Activity: 1050
June 04, 2015, 12:37:41 PM
June 04, 2015, 08:13:14 AM
Thank You! Speaking of Which! The MASTERNODE PARTY HAS STARTED, except it can't get the Genesis Block Verified! Should be Fixed by Tomorrow....

ok sounds good... hopefully not lose our coins in wallet...

I will test send coins to myself and check!
See that's solid of you nitassin Smiley I just don't get why this coin is selling for so cheap when they could easily be work over 1k a coin Smiley
Activity: 25
May 10, 2015, 10:14:10 AM
I am on EmpEX
Activity: 827
Merit: 250
June 04, 2015, 06:21:32 AM
Thank You! Speaking of Which! The MASTERNODE PARTY HAS STARTED, except it can't get the Genesis Block Verified! Should be Fixed by Tomorrow....

ok sounds good... hopefully not lose our coins in wallet...
June 04, 2015, 03:34:50 AM
You just keep doing what you are doing nitassin and I'm sure when everything is going great with this coin we can get people to realize the price should be way more than a measly couple satoshis Smiley
June 03, 2015, 07:31:44 PM
I have to say at least this coins Dev is pretty active and he seems to be continuously working to make his coin better all the time Smiley Keep it up nitassin and lets help get this coin noticed more and trading better because it should be worth more than 15 sats IMO Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
June 01, 2015, 02:06:44 AM
Woo Hoo! I implemented Masternodes, PoS V2.0, Unique UI, SECP256K1!
Hi, niitassin!

Can you please add a semi-automated SplitBlock function(just like HyperStake and TruckCoin has) to the next release of wallet? This function would be good for the fast splitting large amounts that just from exchanges.

Considering that the wallet is based off TruckCoin's wallet, I'd assume that the SplitBlock function you asked about is already included. I don't know where to check for it otherwise I'd confirm it.

However, if the premine being split into hundreds of addresses is any indication, I'd say it's already working.

No, you're talking about autosplit threshold. But HYP and TRK wallets also has semi-automatic SplitBlock function. This function allows you, for example, to break 100,000 coins to 50 blocks of 2000 coins with one mouse click.
Activity: 206
May 31, 2015, 04:43:55 PM
Hi, niitassin!

Can you please add a semi-automated SplitBlock function(just like HyperStake and TruckCoin has) to the next release of wallet? This function would be good for the fast splitting large amounts that just from exchanges.

Considering that the wallet is based off TruckCoin's wallet, I'd assume that the SplitBlock function you asked about is already included. I don't know where to check for it otherwise I'd confirm it.

However, if the premine being split into hundreds of addresses is any indication, I'd say it's already working.
May 31, 2015, 12:15:05 PM
Honestly still can't believe how cheap people are selling this coin for Smiley With only 24 million coins roughly this coin should easily be worth at the very minimum 1k a coin! The Dev works hard to get things out for people and I commend him for that Smiley But seriously folks we need to do our part and spread the word about this coin and get more people involved in trading it Wink Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
May 31, 2015, 11:58:38 AM

Hi, niitassin!

Activity: 206
May 29, 2015, 05:08:54 PM
You should... really post the compiler output (Pastebin?) rather than the assembly. From what I can tell, all that you really found out was that you're seg-faulting in a std::string assembly method. So I guess that means somewhere that you added the use of C++ strings (or in the Qt GUI, if Qt uses C++ strings in Qstring), something has gone haywire.

If you're using MinGW, though, run the program through the command line with gdb (gdb ./deoxyribose-qt). That will help you pinpoint what's going on. You might need MSYS installed as well, but I don't remember.

Edit: First sentence was dumb. No compiler output if you're seg-faulting. Sorry.
legendary
Activity: 924
May 29, 2015, 02:00:58 PM

seriously ?
good boy

please don't make coin amount needed for Masternode too big
i think 10k is fine
and maybe we can have a lot of nodes when everyone can afford it
May 27, 2015, 10:12:16 PM
Do you think that a Multipool is a good idea?

always, but i'm not sure how popular it would be unless XNA gets more exchanges / publicity. it may just be a waste of time and effort

still waiting to hear if anyones received any fees for staking if not where are they going?

Nope, The Stake Calculation is set to a Consistent Reward.....

so where do the fees go?

I assume - Poof! Or Maybe there is a greedy node?

then fees should be removed

Okay! And Confirmation Time Reduced (Problem: You can't transact till full update initiated.)
I honestly still can't believe that this coin is only trading for 14 sats! Like there is only 24 million of these coins so this coin should be trading for at the very minimum 500 sats! But I'm not complaining because I just keep stacking my coins like a boss!! Wink Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1050
May 27, 2015, 08:16:18 AM
Do you think that a Multipool is a good idea?

always, but i'm not sure how popular it would be unless XNA gets more exchanges / publicity. it may just be a waste of time and effort

still waiting to hear if anyones received any fees for staking if not where are they going?

Nope, The Stake Calculation is set to a Consistent Reward.....

so where do the fees go?

I assume - Poof! Or Maybe there is a greedy node?

then fees should be removed
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
May 26, 2015, 01:23:56 PM
I am trying to Implement PoS V2.0 & Masternodes As We Speak! But These are my f***** errors (Sorry!)

Code:
c:/qt/5.0.2/tools/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-w64-mingw32/4.7.2/../../../../i686-w64-mingw32/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -lboost_system-mgw46-mt-sd-1_55
c:/qt/5.0.2/tools/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-w64-mingw32/4.7.2/../../../../i686-w64-mingw32/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -lboost_filesystem-mgw46-mt-sd-1_55
c:/qt/5.0.2/tools/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-w64-mingw32/4.7.2/../../../../i686-w64-mingw32/bin/ld.exe: cannot find13:21:32: The process "C:\Qt\5.0.2\Tools\MinGW\bin\mingw32-make.exe" exited with code 2.
Error while building/deploying project crave (kit: Desktop Qt 5.0.2 MinGW 32bit)
When executing step 'Make'
13:21:32: Elapsed time: 00:29.

Also! How to define -secp256k1, Not an expert in Qt

I can see XNA is more of a journey than a destination Wink

So... to start with your toolchain version are well old... Update your tool chain to these version..

MinGW 4.9.1
Boost 1.57
QT 5.3.2

Make sure you update your paths in the .pro file and also change your references to match the MinGW and Boost versions..

e.g.

-lboost_system-mgw49-mt-sd-1_57
-lboost_filesystem-mgw49-mt-sd-1_57

Now pull SECP256K1 from the bitcoin repo
https://github.com/bitcoin/secp256k1

you will need to downgrade the version to a previous commit, i forget which one but search on the Crave thread you'll find the info on there

ensure the header and libraries are in the correct locations
e.g.
C:\dev\MinGW\msys\1.0\local\include\secp256k1.h

Set your Lib and Include paths in the .pro file
e.g.
LIBS=C:/dev/MinGW/msys/1.0/local/lib
INCLUDEPATH=C:/dev/MinGW/msys/1.0/local/include

This is by no means a quick fix, but hopefully its helpful
Pages:
Jump to: