Author

Topic: - - page 303. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
BTC donations: 123TimMrhvumKz3ryW33uhb7M7QHWMgMPm
July 01, 2017, 04:58:23 AM
@all: Please use this link for ALL your claims: https://decent.ladesk.com/submit_ticket They will be treated in a couple of hours. Thanks for your support!

Still no answer to my support ticket.. Sorry for being a pain in the ass but I'm really concerned about this issue as I invested a substantial amount in your ICO.

I have a serious problem and I'm worried that my ICO coins will be sent to limbo. Please assist me here.

I tried to login to decentgo.com with the credentials from the reclaim portal, but when it didn't work I created a new account with the same email address. I might have mistyped the password or something, because when it asked me to enter my password again to generate a recovery phrase it said wrong password. So now I'm locked out of decentgo.com.

I can still login to the reclaim portal with my password and 2FA and view my recovery phrase on that page, but the phrase does not work to unlock decentgo.com.

So now I'm afraid that I have duplicate accounts with the same e-mail-address, one one reclaim portal that I can access and one on decentgo.com THAT IS INACCESSIBLE and that you will send my coins to the inaccessible account. I created a support ticket yesterday but still no answer. Want to get in touch with you before you send the coins manually to the inaccessible account.

Please assist me on this one! Support tickets are FDH-NCPYL-668 and LMQ-CMAER-816. Thanks!

I will update this thread as soon as my issue is resolved.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
July 01, 2017, 02:29:50 AM
how to start mining ? all those strange commands
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
July 01, 2017, 02:25:37 AM
Hey DECENT Team where you are? Should i create a new account with the same login/password? And if someone create a new acc with my email instead of me??
Give some clarification please.
Activity: 115
Merit: 11
https://dexstats.info
July 01, 2017, 02:05:05 AM
Guess noone here crying took part on the distribution of NEM  Cool

All you have to do is to claim your coins on https://icoreclaim.decentgo.com/ and then create an account on https://www.decentgo.com/ with the same email address and wait for about a week till your coins are credited.

Have fun.

Great so I guess I got right than(instructions are less than clear). I wonder which seed I will have to use -> the one at decent go right? and why a seed was created on the platform. Lets hope for the best.
dx5
Activity: 303
Merit: 251
July 01, 2017, 01:57:24 AM
well , that is great , now i have 2 passphrases  :

1 from icoreclaimportal and 1 from decentgo but i am sure i used the same emailadres and pass for both of them

well i guess it will work out and the team take good care , i can always show them my 2 passphrases

Yes, you get two. That's the same for the rest, and there shouldn't be anything wrong with it. Just keep both just in case.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
July 01, 2017, 01:36:49 AM
well , that is great , now i have 2 passphrases  :

1 from icoreclaimportal and 1 from decentgo but i am sure i used the same emailadres and pass for both of them

well i guess it will work out and the team take good care , i can always show them my 2 passphrases
Activity: 34
July 01, 2017, 01:26:31 AM
I don't know why everyone is freaking the fuck out.  Have you really never experienced a rocky launch of new software?  It's 2017, where the fuck have you been? So calm the fuck down, shut the fuck up, and be happy that you're almost gauranteed to make a profit if you bought the ICO.
Activity: 569
Merit: 500
July 01, 2017, 01:23:51 AM
i am created a new account in decentgo.Same email address and password with reclaim portal.
Will i get the token Huh
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
BTC. ETC. EOS
July 01, 2017, 01:19:50 AM
Does anyone else show a 0 DCT payment/transaction in their newly created decentgo account?  Is that just from the account being created?

It will take time for the team to transfer the ICO  DCT tokens to the decentgo account. They might be doing it manually. I think, it will take up to 7 days.
Activity: 34
July 01, 2017, 01:16:34 AM
Does anyone else show a 0 DCT payment/transaction in their newly created decentgo account?  Is that just from the account being created?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
July 01, 2017, 01:12:12 AM
Please do not make FUD! Bids on bittrex are  already 4times lower compared to when market was added!
Poor distribution isn't something good of course, but if coin passed testnet we can be calm then I think.
However as I said before one person from devteam should come here to asist us here
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
July 01, 2017, 12:55:07 AM
Guess noone here crying took part on the distribution of NEM  Cool

All you have to do is to claim your coins on https://icoreclaim.decentgo.com/ and then create an account on https://www.decentgo.com/ with the same email address and wait for about a week till your coins are credited.

Have fun.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
July 01, 2017, 12:54:38 AM
I think this is the dumbest lunch in history, and what is unacceptable is that there is NO REPLY from the devs.....
But the most absurd thing is that also in this situation some people have total faith in decent team..... WTF.....

yup.

they can't wait to spread their ass cheeks apart and get fucked by the devs without any lube.

it's pathetic.

Why launch now if you are going to take 7 days to migrate all the accounts.

Should have launched in a week then....

fucking dumb fucks
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001
July 01, 2017, 12:51:35 AM
I think this is the dumbest lunch in history, and what is unacceptable is that there is NO REPLY from the devs.....
But the most absurd thing is that also in this situation some people have total faith in decent team..... WTF.....

Go run to the ethereum network, which has lockouts every day
Activity: 14
July 01, 2017, 12:47:43 AM
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001
July 01, 2017, 12:45:20 AM
i'm monitoring my Decent GO account, currently still 0 DCT, I've submitted a support ticket (since DECENT explicitly stated that any issues should be addressed through their site ticket system), this was done yesterday, I have had no response as of yet... being patient.  Also I'm watching the trex books to see if any sell orders pop up, that's when we'll know for sure tokens have been released (or devs are selling.. lol)

Can you read or understand people? Dev wrote that the coins will be available in a week - If I'm wrong correct me
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
July 01, 2017, 12:36:21 AM
So pretty few hours has passed and it is still everything unclear :/
I am little disappointed
Why there's no community manager or someone like this to assist us ?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
July 01, 2017, 12:32:13 AM
i'm monitoring my Decent GO account, currently still 0 DCT, I've submitted a support ticket (since DECENT explicitly stated that any issues should be addressed through their site ticket system), this was done yesterday, I have had no response as of yet... being patient.  Also I'm watching the trex books to see if any sell orders pop up, that's when we'll know for sure tokens have been released (or devs are selling.. lol)

did you create a new account on the Decent Go platform?

because I thought once you reclaimed in phase 1, we just carry said credentials over on the DecentGo one.

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
July 01, 2017, 12:29:26 AM
i'm monitoring my Decent GO account, currently still 0 DCT, I've submitted a support ticket (since DECENT explicitly stated that any issues should be addressed through their site ticket system), this was done yesterday, I have had no response as of yet... being patient.  Also I'm watching the trex books to see if any sell orders pop up, that's when we'll know for sure tokens have been released (or devs are selling.. lol)
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
July 01, 2017, 12:24:47 AM
Good morning i yesterday create new account =(( What i must to do ? I already create ticket on https://decent.ladesk.com
Jump to: