Author

Topic: - - page 302. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 01, 2017, 08:05:37 AM

That is just the account creation fee. It shows on every account.
I think bounty newsletter  Cheesy
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
July 01, 2017, 08:03:31 AM
DECENT is turning out to be worst launch ever, tried freaking everything but every-time getting a wrong recovery error from decengo
legendary
Activity: 963
Merit: 1002
July 01, 2017, 07:50:35 AM

That is just the account creation fee. It shows on every account.
Activity: 490
July 01, 2017, 07:48:13 AM
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
July 01, 2017, 07:46:17 AM
The most important question - What to do with "User not found"? Do we wait until you do something about it?
Hi.
I seems to me they sorted this problem out. A couple of minutes ago I could log in into decentgo with my reclaim credentials. There is no need to create a new account. Thx Decent-team. It works as you told, unfortunately with a delay of a couple of hours. But I do not care about that after months of waiting.

Balance is still 0, but it will be transfered automatically within the next 7 days, I was told by a Decent team member. No need to claim them.
Mining is not possible, as long as the balance is 0.

Regards,
Janus
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
July 01, 2017, 07:35:13 AM
Received a reply to my support ticket:

Use login credentials you signed up used on GO and we will send you tokens based on match of your email address.  Please save your DECENT GO recovery phrase.
Thanks for understanding.

Sincerely,
Natalia Hudcovicova

They really need to get a native English speaker to do their comms.

It's a language barrier thing.

So am guessing as long as you signed up with the DecentGo service with the same email and password as you did on the ICO and Reclaim Portal, you are good to go.

I predict a lot of people will dump when trading starts because the execution has been terrible.

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
July 01, 2017, 07:31:53 AM
Received a reply to my support ticket:

Use login credentials you signed up used on GO and we will send you tokens based on match of your email address.  Please save your DECENT GO recovery phrase.
Thanks for understanding.

Sincerely,
Natalia Hudcovicova
Activity: 638
Merit: 500
July 01, 2017, 07:26:05 AM
Can't receive reclaim email... Stuck at step 1.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
July 01, 2017, 07:14:29 AM
The most important question - What to do with "User not found"? Do we wait until you do something about it?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
July 01, 2017, 07:06:57 AM
To start, here are some answers to some of the most common questions:

“Why is my balance 0?”
=> The transfer of DCT balance is a serialized process in which we will update your balance and check it manually several times before the transaction is finally confirmed and saved in the blockchain. Please note: It may take up to 7 working days from the date of your account creation to finalized the transfer of your DCT balance.

“Why are we waiting 7 days for our DCT to appear?”
=> Because of manual double-checking of each account. This is done to ensure no discrepancies occur. We ask you for patience, as we are doing this for your own protection.

You didn't respond the main question. Should we create the new account with the same login/password from ico reclaim portal or we need just wait?Huh??
July 01, 2017, 06:45:47 AM

“Why is my balance 0?”
=> The transfer of DCT balance is a serialized process in which we will update your balance and check it manually several times before the transaction is finally confirmed and saved in the blockchain. Please note: It may take up to 7 working days from the date of your account creation to finalized the transfer of your DCT balance.

=> Because of manual double-checking of each account. This is done to ensure no discrepancies occur. We ask you for patience, as we are doing this for your own protection.

sorry but who are you?

and why are you not using the official DECENT bitcointalk account?

I would have thought that "official" communication like this would be done using https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/decent-548439
Activity: 283
Merit: 101
July 01, 2017, 06:44:25 AM
I tried to login to decentgo using my credentials from the icoreclaim but it didn't work.
Now I created a new account on decentgo using the exact same credentials.

Is there anything else I need to do or just wait?

This launch is a complete mess  Angry
Activity: 3
July 01, 2017, 06:39:16 AM

“Why is my balance 0?”

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
July 01, 2017, 06:32:43 AM
Hello all!  We have received a lot of your questions and are working very hard on addressing each issue individually.  Please be patient if your question is not answered right away Smiley  Firstly, for ICO participants - We are working on the issue with the ICO Reclaim Portal participants not being able to Log In with the same credentials. We know you have questions about why you generated a recovery phrase on ICO Reclaim and had to generate a different recovery phrase on DECENT GO. We understand many of you created a new account on DECENT GO and our development team is making this a priority so we will have much more information on what to do next, very soon! 

When will the issues be sorted out?

Is it required to create another account (click SIGN UP) in https://www.decentgo.com/ using the same email address as https://icoreclaim.decentgo.com/ and the old ICO platform https://ico.decent.ch ??

Or users will be able to use the credential in the https://icoreclaim.decentgo.com as described in https://decent.ch/en/decent-go-is-live-now/

2. DECENT ICO Participants who HAVE already RECLAIMED their accounts:

Go to the DECENT GO page: https://www.decentgo.com/ and login with the credentials created in DECENT ICO Reclaim Portal.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
July 01, 2017, 06:31:18 AM
is it possible to seed/mine already and how ??
Activity: 3
July 01, 2017, 06:27:34 AM
Hello all!  We have received a lot of your questions and are working very hard on addressing each issue individually.  Please be patient if your question is not answered right away Smiley  Firstly, for ICO participants - We are working on the issue with the ICO Reclaim Portal participants not being able to Log In with the same credentials. We know you have questions about why you generated a recovery phrase on ICO Reclaim and had to generate a different recovery phrase on DECENT GO. We understand many of you created a new account on DECENT GO and our development team is making this a priority so we will have much more information on what to do next, very soon! 
July 01, 2017, 06:10:58 AM
Okay, I guess there is a language barrier and whoever wrote the instructions did a very bad job.

Anyways, I did the reclaiming process.

Then I opened a new account on decentgo portal  using the same email and password that I used during the initial ICO and during the reclaim process.

So on decentgo, I now have a wallet with the same email and password that I used back in the ICO in 2016.

That leaves me with 2 sets of recovery passwords now.

I have 0 Decent in the wallet but I guess they will go through all the accounts one by one and then see if they match and then transfer the coins.

Hope that this description helps.

I have to say, really bad execution for something they have been planning over a year but I hope this clarifies the situation.

Good Luck to everyone and hope we get our coins soon.

Cheers.

Ok this is what the majority of us has done.....
But the point is that at the moment we still don't know if is it correct....

yes, I agree that someone from the Decent Team should actually communicate and tell investors whether this is the right procedure.

It's really infuriating when there is a complete lack of communication from the dev team.

It could all be avoided by a simple blog post.

They should really fire their community manager/ PR person.

Anyways, am crossing my fingers and toes that I get my coins soon.

Good Luck to all.
Activity: 14
July 01, 2017, 06:05:55 AM
Okay, I guess there is a language barrier and whoever wrote the instructions did a very bad job.

Then I opened a new account on decentgo portal  using the same email and password that I used during the initial ICO and during the reclaim process.

So on decentgo, I now have a wallet with the same email and password that I used back in the ICO in 2016.

I have 0 Decent in the wallet but I guess they will go through all the accounts one by one and then see if they match and then transfer the coins.

I have to say, really bad execution for something they have been planning over a year but I hope this clarifies the situation.

Cheers.

Ok this is what the majority of us has done.....
But the point is that at the moment we still don't know if is it correct....
July 01, 2017, 05:40:56 AM

Cheers.
Activity: 728
July 01, 2017, 05:03:04 AM
I was sure last night that when I will wake up morning there would have been nice trade at Bittrex seeing all the building buy walls. Any update in case I missed something why trading didn't start yet ? It is noon almost everywhere so we can expect some updating post from dev team to tell the community about recent developments in these things.
Jump to: