Pages:
Author

Topic: *** - page 19. (Read 13154 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 500
October 21, 2017, 08:55:45 PM
That is, I correctly understand that they are engaged in the delivery of large supplies, as well as their storage in the warehouse? Yes?
No. Not certainly in that way. Shipping companies will be engaged in transportation, they also do not store goods. Rather, they solve financial and organizational issues.
Why should I address these services to them, unless I can not solve all these issues by the forces of my company? why should I overpay for additional services once again?
You do not understand a bit about what you're talking about. You can order a batch of goods for yourself, paying for it only by 30%, it's quite convenient. The rest of the money for you will make investors. The remaining 70% you will give already when the goods come to the warehouse in your country or city. Well, plus a small commission, which will include transportation costs, etc.
In principle, it sounds interesting, unless the commission is too high. Smiley
Have they already started a pre-sale token campaign?
In fact, a little time left, the pre-sale campaign will be available in a couple of days!
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
October 21, 2017, 08:54:35 PM
They work all over the world, and on what certain territories?
Basically Russia, China, also Europe and several other countries.
This is a Russian project, right?
I do not know for sure, maybe Russian. But does this make any difference?
I just think that Russia is a very promising country in terms of developing the crypto-currency industry.
Activity: 868
October 21, 2017, 08:53:30 PM
That is, I correctly understand that they are engaged in the delivery of large supplies, as well as their storage in the warehouse? Yes?
No. Not certainly in that way. Shipping companies will be engaged in transportation, they also do not store goods. Rather, they solve financial and organizational issues.
Why should I address these services to them, unless I can not solve all these issues by the forces of my company? why should I overpay for additional services once again?
You do not understand a bit about what you're talking about. You can order a batch of goods for yourself, paying for it only by 30%, it's quite convenient. The rest of the money for you will make investors. The remaining 70% you will give already when the goods come to the warehouse in your country or city. Well, plus a small commission, which will include transportation costs, etc.
In principle, it sounds interesting, unless the commission is too high. Smiley
Have they already started a pre-sale token campaign?
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
October 21, 2017, 08:52:09 PM
I do not know for sure, maybe Russian. But does this make any difference?
October 21, 2017, 08:50:49 PM
October 21, 2017, 08:49:34 PM
October 21, 2017, 08:45:45 PM
October 21, 2017, 08:44:32 PM
October 21, 2017, 08:42:15 PM
October 21, 2017, 08:39:56 PM
October 21, 2017, 08:38:26 PM
October 21, 2017, 08:35:59 PM
But I do not understand what is the benefit for investors and funds to provide their finances for the purchase of foreign goods, is it profitable?
It seems to be profitable if the funds invest in similar projects. In addition, a commission is charged to the company when it wants to buy back part of the goods from the warehouse. Most likely the profit lies in this very commission.
Probably it should be a large commission, is not it?
Well, I do not think so. probably not
It's still not clear how they are going to monetize their services Undecided
Try to read whitepaper more carefully, there is a lot of information, maybe you missed something? Wink
Activity: 700
October 21, 2017, 08:33:38 PM
But I do not understand what is the benefit for investors and funds to provide their finances for the purchase of foreign goods, is it profitable?
It seems to be profitable if the funds invest in similar projects. In addition, a commission is charged to the company when it wants to buy back part of the goods from the warehouse. Most likely the profit lies in this very commission.
It's still not clear how they are going to monetize their services Undecided
October 21, 2017, 08:32:53 PM
Do developers already have experience in this area?
Maybe they were engaged in similar projects?
Yes, their previous project is tradebacking.com.
What is this project about? What is its purpose?
This project is engaged in financing purchases for various companies. Those. is the main part of the Hanlleon project. Just Handleon offers a wider range of services.
It turns out they have expanded the sphere of influence, and now offer more services. Yes, and they are working on the blockade platform, using smart contracts. sounds very impressive Smiley
Yes, I hope to see this project in action. A good idea!
Activity: 6
Merit: 10
October 21, 2017, 06:20:13 AM
who can tell me why do I need to reserve money for this project?

First of all the Handelion offers passive income. Second reason is one for the majority of ICOs: the success of the project will increase the price of the token exponentially and yearly return could consist of 3 and even 4-figure percentage numbers.

WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN HANDELION GLOBAL TRADE ECOSYSTEM
20% bonus TOKEN PRESALE ends on October 24th 2017
Facebook LinkedIn VK Instagram Bitcointalk Reddit Telegram Medium YouTube
October 21, 2017, 08:30:59 PM
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 21, 2017, 08:30:43 PM
This project is engaged in financing purchases for various companies. Those. is the main part of the Hanlleon project. Just Handleon offers a wider range of services.
It turns out they have expanded the sphere of influence, and now offer more services. Yes, and they are working on the blockade platform, using smart contracts. sounds very impressive Smiley
October 21, 2017, 08:27:13 PM
Activity: 6
Merit: 10
October 21, 2017, 06:08:13 AM
Hardcap is about 25 million EU,, and is there any soft cap for this project ?
so when the hard cap didn't meet the soft cap will make this project still run

Now the presale is active where the soft cap is 1 250 000 tokens sold, which is equivalent to 1M EUR. Hard cap is 2 250 000 tokens sold, equiv 1.8M EUR.

WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN HANDELION GLOBAL TRADE ECOSYSTEM
20% bonus TOKEN PRESALE ends on October 24th 2017
Facebook LinkedIn VK Instagram Bitcointalk Reddit Telegram Medium YouTube
Activity: 700
October 21, 2017, 08:26:06 PM
Pages:
Jump to: