Pages:
Author

Topic: *** - page 6. (Read 1741 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
January 27, 2018, 02:51:36 AM
Good evening!
Tell me, I was advised to participate in the project, they said that he is very promising! I would like to get tokens of this platform! How can i do this? And I'm wondering if there were any discounts or bonuses?
Unfortunately, I can not tell you anything about the bonuses when selling, but the estimated cost will be as follows: 400 HION / 1 ETH
The current bonus is 80 HION / 1 ETH! If you decide to take part, I advise you to hurry, because such successful projects very quickly collect the necessary number of investments, you just can not make it!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 02:11:03 AM
Good evening!
Tell me, I was advised to participate in the project, they said that he is very promising! I would like to get tokens of this platform! How can i do this? And I'm wondering if there were any discounts or bonuses?
Unfortunately, I can not tell you anything about the bonuses when selling, but the estimated cost will be as follows: 400 HION / 1 ETH
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
January 27, 2018, 02:02:05 AM
Tell me please, does the project have a roadmap? can not open the document with all the information about the project? Do you think the team will be able to perform all tasks set in time clearly in time? I think this is very important for potential investors and for the success of the team as a whole!
Yes, the roadmap is written very clearly. With confidence I can say that the team tried to make it all in such a way as to fulfill all tasks on time! I am sure that we will see a very good stable development!
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
January 27, 2018, 01:51:49 AM
Good evening!
Activity: 490
January 27, 2018, 01:42:23 AM
Hello everyone! I completely read your technical document, but could not identify the main goal of the project, please tell me what it was created for? Is there a specific mission and objectives?
Yes, everything is simple! The goal of the project is to provide every entrepreneur in the world: a wholesaler, a manufacturer or an investor with the opportunity to develop his business. The fact is that any businessman at some point may find himself in need of financing, every manufacturer needs to be paid in time, and every investor needs to return his investments, and we are here to make sure that everything works.
Why do you think that the project will be successful? Why should entrepreneurs choose exactly your platform?
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
January 27, 2018, 01:32:44 AM
Tell me please, does the project have a roadmap? can not open the document with all the information about the project? Do you think the team will be able to perform all tasks set in time clearly in time? I think this is very important for potential investors and for the success of the team as a whole!
Activity: 644
January 27, 2018, 01:22:48 AM
Hello everyone! I completely read your technical document, but could not identify the main goal of the project, please tell me what it was created for? Is there a specific mission and objectives?
Yes, everything is simple! The goal of the project is to provide every entrepreneur in the world: a wholesaler, a manufacturer or an investor with the opportunity to develop his business. The fact is that any businessman at some point may find himself in need of financing, every manufacturer needs to be paid in time, and every investor needs to return his investments, and we are here to make sure that everything works.
January 27, 2018, 01:13:22 AM
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
January 26, 2018, 07:25:02 PM
I've got acquainted with the full information. In addition to the main advantages, I can still receive passive income, and even in three ways! For me, as for the sales representative, it is very convenient. I can receive a commission from trade transactions, which I often have.
Activity: 616
January 26, 2018, 07:13:43 PM
how much can I be sure of the purity and transparency of my transactions? Suddenly, will I put money in vain? Can I trust developers in several aspects of trading?
the contingent of creators is very diverse. They worked not only in banking and financial management, but also in jurisprudence, and in information technologies. This gives them advantages and makes the team effective. Therefore, this project should be trusted!
the team is really excellent! Yes, and I notice that the number of people every day becomes more and more. The figures are simply impressive. I definitely have to register in the near future and participate in the bounty program!
January 26, 2018, 07:03:03 PM
how much can I be sure of the purity and transparency of my transactions? Suddenly, will I put money in vain? Can I trust developers in several aspects of trading?
the contingent of creators is very diverse. They worked not only in banking and financial management, but also in jurisprudence, and in information technologies. This gives them advantages and makes the team effective. Therefore, this project should be trusted!
January 26, 2018, 06:53:46 PM
Activity: 434
January 26, 2018, 06:43:13 PM
I believe that this project is just a finding. It takes often a long time to find more profitable partners for cooperation, the same suppliers .. sometimes there are problems with finances. This platform could save me a lot of time, and it is here that I can find the most necessary partners.
so I understand, this platform acts as a kind of intermediary in the performance of various trade transactions, isn't it? What specific functions does it combine in itself, except those that are specified in the description?
it depends on your interests. If you are an investor, you can invest in this project with minimal risks and easily earn. If you are connected with logistics, you will receive orders with more frequent frequency and you establish the rules of transportation yourself. As a seller, you will receive all the prepayments immediately. As a buyer - the previous commentator has already voiced plus his participation in this project
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
January 26, 2018, 06:33:12 PM
I believe that this project is just a finding. It takes often a long time to find more profitable partners for cooperation, the same suppliers .. sometimes there are problems with finances. This platform could save me a lot of time, and it is here that I can find the most necessary partners.
so I understand, this platform acts as a kind of intermediary in the performance of various trade transactions, isn't it? What specific functions does it combine in itself, except those that are specified in the description?
Activity: 616
January 26, 2018, 06:25:48 PM
January 26, 2018, 06:16:23 PM
I am interested in the benefit of investors. The fact that the platform is engaged in financing purchases, and logistics companies are making quick payments - is understandable. But why it is impossible to purchase goods in a standard way?
I think that when investing, a certain percentage is charged for the implementation of financial transactions. Maybe is the benefit lie in this?
January 26, 2018, 06:08:05 PM
I am interested in the benefit of investors. The fact that the platform is engaged in financing purchases, and logistics companies are making quick payments - is understandable. But why it is impossible to purchase goods in a standard way?
Activity: 434
January 26, 2018, 06:00:22 PM
It is a great project! I hope that it will be very popular and will be developed to improve service and new technologies!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 04:43:07 PM
All the participants, including insurance, research companies and rating agencies use big data to provide their services, estimate risks and market opportunities.
I can not understand this sentence, so is Handelion's advantage of your big data system?

I join for question)
what kind advantages you can purpose VS your concurrents?
Activity: 504
Earn with impressio.io
January 26, 2018, 05:47:03 AM
I noticed that the audience interested in the work of the project continues to grow.I think it is very good indicator and there is absolutely every reason to trust the project and work with it thoroughly
naturally, all understand the prospect of investment in this ICO and therefore the discussion of such a storm.I think that's a good enough indicator to say that the investment will be large
of course the audience is important. I think that over time it will become much more which has a positive impact on the work of the project
she at the moment is big enough.I think it's incredibly cool when the really interested people to discuss the project.in addition for me is a plus I can consult with anyone about investing.very pleasant audience
Pages:
Jump to: