Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 08:45:02 PM
HION is now listed on ForkDelta.
https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/HION-ETH
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
March 22, 2018, 06:43:36 AM
Great time to get HION

Now is the perfect time to get HION tokens, as crypto currencies are trading at their lowest for the last few weeks. You still get the same amount of HION tokens when you swap against other crypto. And as crypto prices have fallen against fiat this means you get more bang for your buck, more crypto for your investment. Hurry up and get your HION tokens before the rocket ship turns around and get it back on course.

https://medium.com/@Handelion/great-time-to-get-hion-5882575b5cb5
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
February 22, 2018, 04:10:37 AM
Handelion ICO pitch live at "ICO 2018 Cryptoeconomy Amsterdam" conference. Official video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC9DM3uBsMg
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 03:46:16 AM
Any prototypes? Sounds great but would be nice to see how it works
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
February 06, 2018, 12:26:21 PM
HION Token No1 in wholesale trade! Globally!
Handelion is an evolutionary blockchain solution that unites scattered services into one ecosystem.
Investors get a guaranteed return. Companies purchase goods on 'margin'. Sellers get 100% prepayment. Other services provide their solutions for trade. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kFdDQMcbwk
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 10:08:11 PM
Do developers already have experience in this area?
Maybe they were engaged in similar projects?
Yes, their previous project is tradebacking.com. This project is being promoted in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
What is this project about? What is its purpose?
This project is engaged in financing purchases for various companies. Those. is the main part of the Hanlleon project. Just Handleon offers a wider range of services.
It turns out they have expanded the sphere of influence, and now offer more services. Yes, and they are working on the blockade platform, using smart contracts. sounds very impressive  Smiley
Activity: 602
January 30, 2018, 09:59:06 PM
Yes, their previous project is tradebacking.com. This project is being promoted in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
This project is engaged in financing purchases for various companies. Those. is the main part of the Hanlleon project. Just Handleon offers a wider range of services.
Activity: 714
January 30, 2018, 09:50:12 PM
Activity: 644
January 30, 2018, 09:41:54 PM
January 30, 2018, 09:33:15 PM
January 30, 2018, 09:24:19 PM
Please tell me, is there any information about Bounty? Can I take part?
Yes, now the very beginning of this program! All the necessary information you can learn from this link! I want to say that the company has very generous bonuses!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2681788
Merit: 252
January 30, 2018, 09:15:34 PM
Please tell me, is there any information about Bounty? Can I take part?
January 30, 2018, 09:06:37 PM
Good evening!
Tell me, I was advised to participate in the project, they said that he is very promising! I would like to get tokens of this platform! How can i do this? And I'm wondering if there were any discounts or bonuses?
Unfortunately, I can not tell you anything about the bonuses when selling, but the estimated cost will be as follows: 400 HION / 1 ETH
The current bonus is 80 HION / 1 ETH! If you decide to take part, I advise you to hurry, because such successful projects very quickly collect the necessary number of investments, you just can not make it!
January 30, 2018, 09:01:58 PM
Good evening!
Tell me, I was advised to participate in the project, they said that he is very promising! I would like to get tokens of this platform! How can i do this? And I'm wondering if there were any discounts or bonuses?
Unfortunately, I can not tell you anything about the bonuses when selling, but the estimated cost will be as follows: 400 HION / 1 ETH
January 30, 2018, 08:53:56 PM
Good evening!
January 30, 2018, 08:45:47 PM
Great idea, this area has become very popular and in demand today! I'm going to join the investment, I want this project to occupy a significant part of my investment portfolio, only there are a few points about which I would like to learn more. Tell me please, which countries plan to develop this platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?
You yourself said that this direction is now very in demand, accordingly it all depends on the quality of the final project, on its promotion, and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I completely share your concerns about this, but everything depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
I fully agree with you, it is impossible in advance to foresee how the circumstances will converge. But if we talk about prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors or the company does not change its line of business to a highly specialized profile, then we will definitely be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I saw some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
January 30, 2018, 08:37:01 PM
Great idea, this area has become very popular and in demand today! I'm going to join the investment, I want this project to occupy a significant part of my investment portfolio, only there are a few points about which I would like to learn more. Tell me please, which countries plan to develop this platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?
You yourself said that this direction is now very in demand, accordingly it all depends on the quality of the final project, on its promotion, and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I completely share your concerns about this, but everything depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
January 30, 2018, 08:28:04 PM
January 30, 2018, 08:17:59 PM
Tell me please, does the project have a roadmap? can not open the document with all the information about the project? Do you think the team will be able to perform all tasks set in time clearly in time? I think this is very important for potential investors and for the success of the team as a whole!
Yes, the roadmap is written very clearly. With confidence I can say that the team tried to make it all in such a way as to fulfill all tasks on time! I am sure that we will see a very good stable development!
January 30, 2018, 08:08:50 PM
Tell me please, does the project have a roadmap? can not open the document with all the information about the project? Do you think the team will be able to perform all tasks set in time clearly in time? I think this is very important for potential investors and for the success of the team as a whole!
Pages:
Jump to: