Pages:
Author

Topic: *** - page 4. (Read 1741 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
January 27, 2018, 11:07:14 AM
And what will the company do if the customer who ordered a shipment of goods through Handelion and paid 30% of the total cost will simply refuse the goods? I mean refuses during his transportation or delivery to the warehouse.
Such things are usually prescribed in the contract. Obligations of the parties and all of that kind.
Yes, in fact this is a very interesting situation. I think such moments are prescribed initially in the contract.
I suppose that to cover expenses and return all funds to investors, Handleon can announce an auction for a shipment of goods or something like that.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 11:04:09 AM
What is the profit for platform investors? For users and suppliers, the profit is clear. But why should I take part in the ICO?

Investors will profit from transactions on the platform, some commission from the developers. And the profit will be in increasing the value of the tokens. Then you can sell your currency and earn on it several times more than you spent.

Commission from the developers? Where can you find out about this? I do not see any such information. Where did you hear about this?
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
January 27, 2018, 10:58:09 AM
And what will the company do if the customer who ordered a shipment of goods through Handelion and paid 30% of the total cost will simply refuse the goods? I mean refuses during his transportation or delivery to the warehouse.
Such things are usually prescribed in the contract. Obligations of the parties and all of that kind.
Activity: 378
January 27, 2018, 10:56:20 AM
What is the profit for platform investors? For users and suppliers, the profit is clear. But why should I take part in the ICO?

Investors will profit from transactions on the platform, some commission from the developers. And the profit will be in increasing the value of the tokens. Then you can sell your currency and earn on it several times more than you spent.
Activity: 434
January 27, 2018, 10:50:44 AM
Activity: 532
January 27, 2018, 10:46:59 AM
Activity: 462
January 27, 2018, 10:42:57 AM
Platform Handalion works through smart-contracts.
This means payment for all services will be supported only in the crypto currency?
No, the fact that the work is based on smart contracts does not mean that it will work only with crypto currency
Activity: 420
January 27, 2018, 10:35:35 AM
Platform Handalion works through smart-contracts.
This means payment for all services will be supported only in the crypto currency?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
January 27, 2018, 10:31:23 AM
Nice project , We will grow the future
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
January 27, 2018, 10:27:56 AM
I think that this is absolutely an amazing idea. To be honest, I'm very surprised that it was not implemented. I think this could be a breakthrough in international trade
I think this is a very bold statement. The project may not collect the right amount.
Why do you think so? For me the idea seems quite promising

For my part, I see only one problem. World trade may simply not adopt a system, it is the destruction of established order.
Oh, come on, it's not a problem. World-renowned companies are already implementing blockchain in their work, so do not be afraid of rejection of the system. Another thing is that the project may seem to investors not profitable.
Activity: 574
January 27, 2018, 10:21:10 AM
I think that this is absolutely an amazing idea. To be honest, I'm very surprised that it was not implemented. I think this could be a breakthrough in international trade
I think this is a very bold statement. The project may not collect the right amount.

For my part, I see only one problem. World trade may simply not adopt a system, it is the destruction of established order.
Activity: 434
January 27, 2018, 10:14:30 AM
Activity: 462
January 27, 2018, 10:06:24 AM
Activity: 686
January 27, 2018, 09:58:27 AM
Activity: 602
January 27, 2018, 07:04:03 AM
I hope that the project would actually reach the goals that were set.I mean not only the material side
It seems to me that they really strive for that.Cool when you can see the final result
Sure that this project is really committed to achieving your goal.I like everything
I think that with this perspective I gain will be extremely large.at least now everything is incredibly beneficial for me
Activity: 504
Earn with impressio.io
January 27, 2018, 06:56:13 AM
I hope that the project would actually reach the goals that were set.I mean not only the material side
It seems to me that they really strive for that.Cool when you can see the final result
Sure that this project is really committed to achieving your goal.I like everything
Activity: 714
January 27, 2018, 06:48:36 AM
Activity: 602
January 27, 2018, 06:40:41 AM
Activity: 58
January 27, 2018, 06:39:50 AM
Team is very impressive, the project looks like Trueflip.
Where  can I get access to the whitepaper?
Activity: 55
January 27, 2018, 06:35:48 AM
More info?
Pages:
Jump to: