Topic: *** - page 3. (Read 1741 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 03:47:03 PM
i seen a new video in your facebook. thank you! Wink
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 09:11:07 AM
How can I receive passive income in three ways?
Activity: 294
January 28, 2018, 04:27:14 AM
why very weak activity in your social networks? We want can see your work)  Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
January 28, 2018, 03:29:42 AM
Great project! And a very strong team, saw some of the other projects that have successfully ended, it can greatly help in the development of the project! Tell me, are there any advantages for the holders of the tokens? How can I make money on this?
Of course! Advantages for HION-holders are as follows:
Owners of tokens get the opportunity to receive passive income in three ways:
1, receiving a portion of the commissions generated by the system
2, having received a commission from the use of token holders funds
3, due to the growth of the market value of the token.
Great! Do you still sell tokens? I would like to invest in this project a large amount, whether to provide major participants with special conditions and discounts?
I think with this question you better contact the project managers! [email protected]
Usually large investors are meeting halfway, I think this project will not be an exception! It's good to see that so many people are interested, this is an indicator of a quality project!
Nothing surprising! This is a very promising project that can become the leader of this market segment! Moreover, such projects collect the necessary amount of investment very quickly, so you can not delay.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
January 28, 2018, 03:20:19 AM
Great idea, this area has become very popular and in demand today! I'm going to join the investment, I want this project to occupy a significant part of my investment portfolio, only there are a few points about which I would like to learn more. Tell me please, which countries plan to develop this platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?
You yourself said that this direction is now very in demand, accordingly it all depends on the quality of the final project, on its promotion, and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I completely share your concerns about this, but everything depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
I fully agree with you, it is impossible in advance to foresee how the circumstances will converge. But if we talk about prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors or the company does not change its line of business to a highly specialized profile, then we will definitely be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I saw some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
Activity: 644
January 28, 2018, 03:12:18 AM
Great project! And a very strong team, saw some of the other projects that have successfully ended, it can greatly help in the development of the project! Tell me, are there any advantages for the holders of the tokens? How can I make money on this?
Great! Do you still sell tokens? I would like to invest in this project a large amount, whether to provide major participants with special conditions and discounts?
I think with this question you better contact the project managers! [email protected]
Usually large investors are meeting halfway, I think this project will not be an exception! It's good to see that so many people are interested, this is an indicator of a quality project!
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
January 28, 2018, 03:04:12 AM
Please tell me, is there any information about Bounty? Can I take part?
Yes, now the very beginning of this program! All the necessary information you can learn from this link! I want to say that the company has very generous bonuses!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2681788
Activity: 714
January 28, 2018, 02:49:55 AM
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 02:44:23 AM
Please tell me, is there any information about Bounty? Can I take part?
Activity: 644
January 28, 2018, 02:31:24 AM
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
January 28, 2018, 02:20:03 AM
Great idea, this area has become very popular and in demand today! I'm going to join the investment, I want this project to occupy a significant part of my investment portfolio, only there are a few points about which I would like to learn more. Tell me please, which countries plan to develop this platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?
You yourself said that this direction is now very in demand, accordingly it all depends on the quality of the final project, on its promotion, and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I completely share your concerns about this, but everything depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
Activity: 602
January 28, 2018, 02:10:50 AM
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
January 28, 2018, 02:02:02 AM
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 12:00:03 PM
Use this platform only in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania? Can other countries take part? Why is this platform developing here? Will it work in Russia?
Activity: 588
January 27, 2018, 11:51:59 AM
For violations of the rules for using the platform will be some penalty? In what will they be expressed? Where can I get acquainted with all the rules?

I think that you will be punished by developers. Where to read the rules of use - I do not know. Perhaps they will appear when the pattern is launched. At the expense of punishments, they are probably standard - fines, a ban on using the platform, an exception. And no one will refund your losses.

Will there be an opportunity to file an appeal if I do not agree with the punishment?

I dont know. You can check with the developers personally.

Rules are described like here
https://handelion.io/terms-conditions/
I looked quickly, maybe not to the end of the rights, but some of the conditions here are painted.
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
January 27, 2018, 11:43:46 AM
For violations of the rules for using the platform will be some penalty? In what will they be expressed? Where can I get acquainted with all the rules?

I think that you will be punished by developers. Where to read the rules of use - I do not know. Perhaps they will appear when the pattern is launched. At the expense of punishments, they are probably standard - fines, a ban on using the platform, an exception. And no one will refund your losses.

Will there be an opportunity to file an appeal if I do not agree with the punishment?

I dont know. You can check with the developers personally.
Activity: 420
January 27, 2018, 11:35:55 AM

Activity: 364
Merit: 255
January 27, 2018, 11:28:25 AM

Activity: 420
January 27, 2018, 11:20:23 AM
Activity: 378
January 27, 2018, 11:12:37 AM
What is the profit for platform investors? For users and suppliers, the profit is clear. But why should I take part in the ICO?

Investors will profit from transactions on the platform, some commission from the developers. And the profit will be in increasing the value of the tokens. Then you can sell your currency and earn on it several times more than you spent.

Commission from the developers? Where can you find out about this? I do not see any such information. Where did you hear about this?

Unfortunately, I do not know what it's about. Here it is written that there are some bonuses from the developers
https://handelion.io/#ico
Please check with them for details.
Pages:
Jump to: