Pages:
Author

Topic: *** - page 5. (Read 1741 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Earn with impressio.io
January 27, 2018, 06:32:09 AM
wow 20% bonus.in my opinion pretty good and practical
I think that the 20% bonus gives a big enough advantage for investors.will be beneficial to both developers and investors
I agree with you.it seems to me that the presence of these beneficial bonuses are incredibly positive and beneficial effect on the number of attracted investors.beneficial to the project,I mean
I think this design is in any case incredibly profitable for investors.if such a start is already a good result,the benefits must be very large
very cool to invest in a really promising project,and in addition to see what number of other investors with large enough
I think that over time investors will become much more like interested people and the project will collect the amount of a lot more than we all expected
Activity: 588
January 27, 2018, 06:24:11 AM
I think that the 20% bonus gives a big enough advantage for investors.will be beneficial to both developers and investors
I agree with you.it seems to me that the presence of these beneficial bonuses are incredibly positive and beneficial effect on the number of attracted investors.beneficial to the project,I mean
I think this design is in any case incredibly profitable for investors.if such a start is already a good result,the benefits must be very large
very cool to invest in a really promising project,and in addition to see what number of other investors with large enough
Activity: 602
January 27, 2018, 06:16:05 AM
Activity: 504
Earn with impressio.io
January 27, 2018, 06:08:30 AM
Activity: 588
January 27, 2018, 06:00:56 AM
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 05:53:37 AM
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
January 27, 2018, 05:37:00 AM
It's a good idea to make trading more accessible and transparent, keep up the good work.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 27, 2018, 05:26:44 AM
Do you propose any profit and do not fear SEC?
Is it token type security or utility?
Activity: 616
January 27, 2018, 04:34:48 AM
It has long been time to create a similar project, since the problem for modern cryptology is serious and it must be solved.

And what exactly are you talking about? What problems? It seems to me, everything is fine)

The main problem: buyers do not have enough money or not trust the producer or investor.

And is this the whole point? Or does this result in something more serious? Because while I do not see any critical moments

The thing is that the manufacturer will ask for a 100% prepayment, so the buyer will have to seek a loan without a proper collateral, and even an investor with excess funds will not want to finance a deal without a proper collateral.

Wow, I just did not fully understand the current market relations and did not even think that the problem is so acute. If this is really so, then yes, it must be solved and this someone should do

That is why this project was created to revise the system of transactions and make them more transparent and convenient for investors and developers themselves

And what actions do they intend to do to achieve their objectives?

Well, as far as I know, the project was divided into several stages, from which the remaining remains, here they are:
1 Contract
2 Purchase of goods
3 Sale of goods
3 stages, in principle, I more or less understood the whole purpose of the project and its approximate implementation.
Activity: 336
January 27, 2018, 04:25:47 AM
It has long been time to create a similar project, since the problem for modern cryptology is serious and it must be solved.

And what exactly are you talking about? What problems? It seems to me, everything is fine)

The main problem: buyers do not have enough money or not trust the producer or investor.

And is this the whole point? Or does this result in something more serious? Because while I do not see any critical moments

The thing is that the manufacturer will ask for a 100% prepayment, so the buyer will have to seek a loan without a proper collateral, and even an investor with excess funds will not want to finance a deal without a proper collateral.

Wow, I just did not fully understand the current market relations and did not even think that the problem is so acute. If this is really so, then yes, it must be solved and this someone should do

That is why this project was created to revise the system of transactions and make them more transparent and convenient for investors and developers themselves

Well, as far as I know, the project was divided into several stages, from which the remaining remains, here they are:
1 Contract
2 Purchase of goods
3 Sale of goods
January 27, 2018, 04:17:11 AM

January 27, 2018, 04:09:01 AM

January 27, 2018, 04:00:42 AM

January 27, 2018, 03:52:14 AM

January 27, 2018, 03:44:12 AM

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 03:36:10 AM
Hello everyone! I completely read your technical document, but could not identify the main goal of the project, please tell me what it was created for? Is there a specific mission and objectives?
Yes, everything is simple! The goal of the project is to provide every entrepreneur in the world: a wholesaler, a manufacturer or an investor with the opportunity to develop his business. The fact is that any businessman at some point may find himself in need of financing, every manufacturer needs to be paid in time, and every investor needs to return his investments, and we are here to make sure that everything works.
Why do you think that the project will be successful? Why should entrepreneurs choose exactly your platform?
Entrepreneurs. That means, our services are working. Experienced management and development team. Buy acquiring HION you are investing in growth of your business efficiency. That is why it is going to work.
I also do not see anything wrong with the competition, I believe that competition is the engine of success! This will help the team find the impetus to make their project much better and better!
January 27, 2018, 03:35:32 AM

January 27, 2018, 03:25:31 AM

Activity: 644
January 27, 2018, 03:20:06 AM
Hello everyone! I completely read your technical document, but could not identify the main goal of the project, please tell me what it was created for? Is there a specific mission and objectives?
Yes, everything is simple! The goal of the project is to provide every entrepreneur in the world: a wholesaler, a manufacturer or an investor with the opportunity to develop his business. The fact is that any businessman at some point may find himself in need of financing, every manufacturer needs to be paid in time, and every investor needs to return his investments, and we are here to make sure that everything works.
Why do you think that the project will be successful? Why should entrepreneurs choose exactly your platform?
Entrepreneurs. That means, our services are working. Experienced management and development team. Buy acquiring HION you are investing in growth of your business efficiency. That is why it is going to work.
January 27, 2018, 03:19:07 AM
Pages:
Jump to: