Pages:
Author

Topic: .!. - page 50. (Read 77856 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 03:05:41 AM
Is in a project a KYC process engaged?
Yes, we plan to implement KYC verification. When registering in the system provides the user with a choice whether to pass verification or not.
I understand that such a check applies more to security requirements, but is it necessary to pass it?
copper member
Activity: 5
July 03, 2018, 10:43:32 AM
Do you have bounty or referral program?
Participate in the referral program to invite friends and family and receive a bonus of 5% of their purchase of tokens.
Read more and join you can in the personal account of tkeycoin.market

Following your "white paper" you are going to popularize the use of crypto currency in the future. by your expectations how much  the market of crypto currencies will grow?
According to statistics of Mangrove Capital Partners, on average, participants of the cryptocurrency market make a profit of 1320% per year.
If we compare the bitcoin (BTC) to the us dollar, the first established new Liberty Standard on October 5, 2009, was equal to 1 309 BTC for 1 USD.
1 BTC could be bought for 0.0007 USD, which gave an increase of more than 10 390 000 times in 2018.
More than half of Finance professionals (59%) believe that by 2021, the capitalization of cryptocurrencies will be more than 1 trillion dollars.

Hi, Admin! When will the cryptographic purse appear for downloading to a personal computer?
After the ICO and the completion of technical work, the project will move to the second stage - decentralized
 The preliminary release date of the cryptographic wallet is planned for mid-November 2018.

Activity: 112
July 06, 2018, 03:01:33 AM
Hi. The whole project is based on cryptocurrency and also all processes during using its. Do you plan to develop and expand the popularity of cryptocurrency in the world?
Hello. Based on the global analysis of the cryptocurrency market, our team has developed a truly revolutionary idea of expanding the share of cryptocurrencies in the world market by using them in various economic spheres. This is the creation of the world Marketplace-Tkeycoin, which will unite manufacturers and sellers around the world and will make cryptocurrency the same usual means of payment, what is now any Fiat currency.
But how do you think - why cryptocurrency is still not used  as widely as any other Fiat currency?
Tkeycoin DAO points to the 4 main obstacles:
Scalability: The low bandwidth of the Protocol does not allow cryptocurrencies and
tokens, thus the use of digital currencies is minimized due to the inability to use in the banking and financial sector.
The absence of the corporate market: Users cryptocurrency can only sell and exchange their assets
Narrow application: Cryptocurrencles are mainly used as a means of earning for investors and are practically not used by another part of society.
Hard usage: To start using cryptocurrency, a person needs to deal with a number of technical issues

More info you will find in whitepaper https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/whitepaper.pdf

These are really global causes. So are you working to eliminate these problems?
Activity: 87
July 06, 2018, 02:10:11 AM
Hi friends! Like your project. I want to share him. How about referral program? How to join?
Activity: 294
July 06, 2018, 01:51:42 AM
Hello, Team! How many coins are sold in real time?
copper member
June 27, 2018, 09:57:14 AM
Wish a lot of investor support your plan when Token Sales will begin.
Thank you! We wish it too!
Activity: 154
July 06, 2018, 01:45:10 AM
very high quality project! It pleases me! but This requires a lot of resources. Can I ask the question?  where platform is got profit?
copper member
June 27, 2018, 07:55:50 AM
Greetings all.
The business will be successful! Amazing plan, absorbing activity!
Thank you !
copper member
July 03, 2018, 10:06:20 AM
I have some doubts about the practicality of your product
There is no reasonfor this! Tkeycoin Wallet creates a secure gateway, allowing you to pay with cryptocurrency any goods and services.TCD is converted into the currency of the store, whether it is USD, RUB, EUR. Online or real life
Secure gateway in the application for a mobile phone? How can you prove that using your program will not entail interference in a transaction or theft of personal information?
We assure you Payments Tkeycoin is completely safe because:
-Blockchain Protocol
Decentralized platform built on the principles of self-management, excluding double transactions and attacks within the network
-Atom Iron Technology
Encryption is based on oscillations of iron atoms that generate millions of rows of random numbers
-Non-blocking
No blocking or fraudulent activity by third parties or regulators

well, Iron Technology? It's interesting
Iron Atom Technology basis of encryption lay down an atom of iron, allowing you to generate millions of lines of binary code every second, creating a secure network. The system identifies the vibrations of atoms and translates them into random numbers and letters. Thanks to quantum entropy, it will be impossible to break into a decentralized system, because the vibrations of iron atoms are chaotic every second.
it seems that I have nothing to worry about. thanks!
Your pleasure! If you have more questions, please contact us! http://tkeycoin.com/

Hey team. It is really great project. Really great business, very nice idea!
Thank you! We are very pleased that you like it!

Tell me, where can I learn more about selling tokens? unfortunately, on the site I did not find information about the timing of the ICO and available bonuses
The information you are interested you find there  https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/coinsale.pdf

It's a crypto trade is very nice. Riveting results, justifiable job!  Good luck all!
Thank You!

Hello, Tkeycoin DAO team! How do you plan to distribution of the total number of coins ?
Hello! The total emission of coins issued on the ICO is 105,000,000 TCD;
100,000,000 TCD - distributed among all participants;
5,000,000 TCD - a team of developers and consultants;
Each year, 30,000,000 new coins are available for production;
For 365 years the total number of coins will be: TCD.
More details you find in White Paper https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/whitepaper.pdf

For what devices will your application be available?
Apart from the mobile application we plan to develop cryptographic purse for laptop and smart watch and others devices. Please, follow the news on Tkeycoin Telegram https://t.me/tkeycoin

It really like your character on the coin - the bird of the Phoenix. A very deep sense lies in the symbolism of your project. I like it! what does it symbolize?
Thanks! Bird Phoenix symbolizes the eternal renewal and immortality. Like the Phoenix, Tkeycoin is involved in the process of rebirth of the global financial system, creating unique tools for the financial market.
We hope this bird of Phoenix will also bring us good luck! Glad you liked it!

Hello! after the end of sales where do you spend the remaining tokens? sell for as a promotion or burn it?
Hello! All unsold coins on the ICO will be distributed among future miners. If we can raise $ 80 million, this will allow us to accelerate the process of scaling the platform in international markets, creating favorable conditions for users and investors.
Activity: 67
July 05, 2018, 05:56:14 AM
What are the benefits of Tkeycoin Payments to other payment methods?
copper member
June 27, 2018, 07:54:05 AM
The concept is quite interesting, but is it convenient - to pay in stores or restaurants BTC, ETH or even Tkeycoin?
To ensure the maximum comfort of Users, the exchange of any currency is carried out automatically. In other words, you can buy a product or service by paying with a regular credit card or cryptocurrency.
Activity: 54
July 05, 2018, 05:42:00 AM
Hi, TCD team! Are there any restrictions that involve a minimum or a maximum transaction limit?
Activity: 58
July 05, 2018, 05:07:25 AM
You really hit a home run there! But you still have a lot of work ahead. Hopefully will be successful and run smoothly! When do you plan to complete the development? Can users participate in beta testing?

And how can I promote the project to help development  ?
Activity: 74
July 05, 2018, 05:05:14 AM
What is a protocol and what are its features? because you claim that you take the best features from the already existing platforms.

Check the quality of the ANN. I don't think this is a serious project and it's a lot of hype words only.
I personally do not think so. I wholeheartedly support the project and already took part in the ICO. I really trusting them, Tkeycoin DAO is very ambition project!

Good luck with supporting them. It's still good to have people lurking around and express some concerns. Feel free to disagree, but I hope you are not pursuing  a nasty goal Wink
Cheesy Cheesy Wink
Activity: 104
July 05, 2018, 05:01:34 AM
I have read many ways to earn money on Tkeycoin on your site. One of them was mining. So can you explain more to how to mine Tkeycoin?
We use the word "mining" only for the purity of understanding of users, since this concept is firmly entrenched in the cryptocurrency market.
Owners of cryptocurrency from 3000 Tkeycoin (TCD) receive a permanent reward. The year of production brings 81% of the initial Deposit.
In the mining Tkeycoin DPOSTOAI You freeze your coins (TCD), in exchange for remuneration.
The higher your balance and the longer you keep the funds, the higher the reward.

And how can i become a Tkeycoin miner? What i need to do?
To become a miner, you need to own from 3000 TCD on your wallet.
In order to start mining Tkeycoin, you need to run a personal computer with an Internet connection of 20 Mbps and freeze your funds.
Mining instructions will appear with the launch of the decentralized network Tkeycoin.

Are there countries whose residents can not mining?
Deposits are allowed worldwide, so DPOSTOAI can be called a new cryptographic Deposit, where the user freezes his funds in the system and receives a percentage for it.
Okay, I got it. Thank you!
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
July 05, 2018, 04:56:40 AM
What is a protocol and what are its features? because you claim that you take the best features from the already existing platforms.

Check the quality of the ANN. I don't think this is a serious project and it's a lot of hype words only.
I personally do not think so. I wholeheartedly support the project and already took part in the ICO. I really trusting them, Tkeycoin DAO is very ambition project!

Good luck with supporting them. It's still good to have people lurking around and express some concerns. Feel free to disagree, but I hope you are not pursuing  a nasty goal Wink
Activity: 14
July 05, 2018, 04:43:32 AM
I suppose that this idea is quite a gainful investment at the present time!  Good luck!
copper member
July 03, 2018, 08:52:26 AM
Protocol decides: the problem of Byzantine generals; the creation of new money; longRange-Attack; the deformation of the transaction and the interactive
can you get more detailed information? I do not quite understand how this works.
Sure!  Secure blockchain Protocol with the encryption system Iron Atom Technology is a complete Turing platform with the technology of modern smart contracts.
The Protocol is capable of processing up to 500,000 transactions per second, through the use of a highly developed network trace mechanism.
The system uses parallel chains of the platform structure, creating interconnected branches of the block structure, thereby achieving high speed and a strictly defined fixed state.
The mechanism of reaching consensus derived from the concepts of AI and POS, based on independent agents - prevents The creation of new money out of thin air, deformation of the transaction, LongRange-Attack etc.

I have some doubts about the practicality of your product
There is no reasonfor this! Tkeycoin Wallet creates a secure gateway, allowing you to pay with cryptocurrency any goods and services.TCD is converted into the currency of the store, whether it is USD, RUB, EUR. Online or real life
Secure gateway in the application for a mobile phone? How can you prove that using your program will not entail interference in a transaction or theft of personal information?
We assure you Payments Tkeycoin is completely safe because:
-Blockchain Protocol
Decentralized platform built on the principles of self-management, excluding double transactions and attacks within the network
-Atom Iron Technology
Encryption is based on oscillations of iron atoms that generate millions of rows of random numbers
-Non-blocking
No blocking or fraudulent activity by third parties or regulators

well, Iron Technology? It's interesting
Iron Atom Technology basis of encryption lay down an atom of iron, allowing you to generate millions of lines of binary code every second, creating a secure network. The system identifies the vibrations of atoms and translates them into random numbers and letters. Thanks to quantum entropy, it will be impossible to break into a decentralized system, because the vibrations of iron atoms are chaotic every second.
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
July 05, 2018, 04:35:20 AM
How is the implementation of the system built by this project to work properly, and what kind of cooperation will the project build to realize the implementation of payment systems, financial services, economics for all industries in different countries. It seems to be hard to face the challenges faced by this project in order to realize the goal of this project,  I hope the team that joined in this project can work well for this project to run well and succeed in the future.
Activity: 95
July 05, 2018, 04:31:31 AM
When the project will be ready according to the plan?
Pages:
Jump to: