Pages:
Author

Topic: .!. - page 51. (Read 77856 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 04:30:34 AM
anybody knows what to do if I forget the entry id in the wallet?
copper member
Activity: 5
July 03, 2018, 04:57:50 AM
You need to add token details to let participants to get in the idea!  Good luck.
Thank You! If you want to buy token you can get more information about sale here https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/coinsale.pdf

Very nice project, guys! And when token sale ends?
Thank`s! On 30th of November, 2018

What is a protocol and what are its features? because you claim that you take the best features from the already existing platforms.
Protocol decides: the problem of Byzantine generals; the creation of new money; longRange-Attack; the deformation of the transaction and the interactive
Activity: 238
July 05, 2018, 04:29:17 AM
Is in a project a KYC process engaged?
Activity: 294
July 05, 2018, 04:27:19 AM
Hi! Share a video review of your project, please. I'd like to understand the concept a little beat better.
copper member
July 03, 2018, 03:42:56 AM
Tell me what is the mission of the company?
By creating an innovative network, we borrow the best from Bitcoin, Ethereum, DASH and other alternative currencies, blending modern cryptography concepts and mathematical theories. Based on the global experience of IBM, Microsoft, and research we have solved the 3 main problems that hindered the scale up to other cryptocurrencies.
If you want, I'll tell you more about it.

Of course, please tell me. I will be interested to know more
We create a unique encryption system Based on the vibrations of iron atoms And modern algorithms RSA-2048 and Curve25519
-Connecting people and the block system, we solve the problem of consensus.
This is -
1. flexible modular implementations
2. own programming language
3. blocking agents "Phoenix" based on the concepts of artificial intelligence

What did you mean when say blocking agents "Phoenix"? what are they for?

Phoenix Agents process your transactions and form blocks in a decentralized network
A new era of blocking technologies will change the usual concepts in the world. We take an active part in the revolution of interaction between technology and man.

impressive! thanks for the explanation! I hope your project will find many new followers Smiley
Your welcome! If you have more questions, please contact us! http://tkeycoin.com/

The project looks pretty hopeful.
Detailed and profitable approach, advisable design, impeccably vision.
Thank You!
Activity: 126
July 05, 2018, 04:17:03 AM
So technically investors with low internet connection can't participate to this ICO? Any other way users can join given if they only got 5mbps internet connection?
Activity: 112
July 05, 2018, 04:09:23 AM
Hi. The whole project is based on cryptocurrency and also all processes during using its. Do you plan to develop and expand the popularity of cryptocurrency in the world?
Hello. Based on the global analysis of the cryptocurrency market, our team has developed a truly revolutionary idea of expanding the share of cryptocurrencies in the world market by using them in various economic spheres. This is the creation of the world Marketplace-Tkeycoin, which will unite manufacturers and sellers around the world and will make cryptocurrency the same usual means of payment, what is now any Fiat currency.
But how do you think - why cryptocurrency is still not used  as widely as any other Fiat currency?
copper member
July 03, 2018, 03:18:10 AM
By creating an innovative network, we borrow the best from Bitcoin, Ethereum, DASH and other alternative currencies, blending modern cryptography concepts and mathematical theories. Based on the global experience of IBM, Microsoft, and research we have solved the 3 main problems that hindered the scale up to other cryptocurrencies.

We create a unique encryption system Based on the vibrations of iron atoms And modern algorithms RSA-2048 and Curve25519
This is -

What did you mean when say blocking agents "Phoenix"? what are they for?

Phoenix Agents process your transactions and form blocks in a decentralized network
A new era of blocking technologies will change the usual concepts in the world. We take an active part in the revolution of interaction between technology and man.

very nice idea, hope in the future should run under the planned.  Good luck!
Thank You!

What is a protocol and what are its features? because you claim that you take the best features from the already existing platforms.

Check the quality of the ANN. I don't think this is a serious project and it's a lot of hype words only.
I personally do not think so. I wholeheartedly support the project and already took part in the ICO. I really trusting them, Tkeycoin DAO is very ambition project!
Thanks for the feedback!Nice to know that!
Activity: 108
July 05, 2018, 03:14:32 AM
Hi there. Could you explain to me why you say that it's so beneficial to mine with Tkeycoin?

Because that is very beneficial :
- No equipment costs;
- No huge energy costs;
- You are investing in an asset that is growing, not in equipment that is aging and losing in value.

Can we talk about this in more detail?
In the case of machine mining, you buy equipment that fails, breaks, ages. In our case, it is enough to have a certain amount of TCD, which is much easier and simpler.

Mining-technically, it is the confirmation of transactions and the formation of blocks.
In PoW mining you give power, getting coins for it. For Example Bitcoin.

DPOSTOAI is a virtual emulation of the physical work of PoW.
In the mining Tkeycoin DPOSTOAI You freeze your coins (TCD), in exchange for remuneration.
The higher your balance and the longer you keep the funds, the higher the reward.
In the case of machine mining, you buy equipment that fails, breaks, ages. In our case, it is enough to have a certain amount of TCD, which is much easier and simpler.

System quite simple. So how do I become a miner?
To become a miner, you need to own from 3000 TCD on your wallet.
In order to start mining Tkeycoin, you need to run a personal computer with an Internet connection of 20 Mbps and freeze your funds.

Mining instructions will appear with the launch of the decentralized network Tkeycoin.

It seems that it is also convenient. As I understand mining is possible everywhere?
copper member
June 25, 2018, 03:44:12 PM
Hello. What types of payments are available to the user who uses your system?
Using Tkeycoin  mobile application you can make online payments, and pay for your purchases and services in offline mode.
Activity: 90
July 05, 2018, 03:11:35 AM
I join the question about mining. They should have reduced to $ 300 and made a lower percentage of the reduction in the amount.
Hello!
The issue of mining with a smaller number of TCDs and with the lowest coefficients is considered by management.

Thank you for your prompt response! I hope for a positive decision.
copper member
July 02, 2018, 10:54:32 AM

This is -

I have some doubts about the practicality of your product
There is no reasonfor this! Tkeycoin Wallet creates a secure gateway, allowing you to pay with cryptocurrency any goods and services.TCD is converted into the currency of the store, whether it is USD, RUB, EUR. Online or real life
Secure gateway in the application for a mobile phone? How can you prove that using your program will not entail interference in a transaction or theft of personal information?
We assure you Payments Tkeycoin is completely safe because:
-Blockchain Protocol
Decentralized platform built on the principles of self-management, excluding double transactions and attacks within the network
-Atom Iron Technology
Encryption is based on oscillations of iron atoms that generate millions of rows of random numbers
-Non-blocking
No blocking or fraudulent activity by third parties or regulators
Activity: 252
July 05, 2018, 03:06:41 AM
hi, do you have a bounty? Cheesy
July 04, 2018, 09:59:30 AM
I can buy now, for example, $100, eventually get up to $3000 and start mining, or at the start should buy at $3000?
Yes, You can start with $100
And then how to put out the money? Let's say I bought $100, over time, the rate grew and I want to take the money?
Network and wallets are planning to launch in the 3rd quarter of this year. Exchanges are planned for December.
Cryptocurrency exchanges - Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance, HitBTC, Exmo, GDAX.
We will implement our own purse, as Tkeycoin (TCD) is issued on the basis of its own blockchain platform.
In the future, it is planned to support "cold" wallets and API-integration with virtual wallets.

After placing a TCD coin on the stock exchange, you can sell the coins on the exchange or take advantage of your assets in real life.
The Tkeycoin crypto currency will be used as a widely available payment tool, having all the properties of a regular currency. Users will be able to make payments online and offline in any sphere of economic activity that accepts payment by a bank card (Shops, cafes, restaurants, government offices, etc.).
We create a single payment gateway, which will provide an opportunity to pay for goods or services by any crypto currency in the future. Currently only TCD.
Suppose, you decide to go to a restaurant, you are billed, you take the phone out of your pocket, open the mobile application Tkeycoin, pay with one touch and the transaction is successfully confirmed.

thank you for such a constructive answer!
Activity: 90
July 04, 2018, 09:57:28 AM
I join the question about mining. They should have reduced to $ 300 and made a lower percentage of the reduction in the amount.
Activity: 83
July 04, 2018, 09:55:49 AM
Hello. I've read in your white-paper that the applicatoin will provide TouchID and FaceID. Is this realy true?  It's seems to be very easy to use and convenient.
Yes. Besides that convenient it's also safe to protect. Biometric digital signatures will guarantee the identity of the user signing the transaction. Signatures will be used in Android and iOS applications. The signature may include a fingerprint or a diagram of your face.
And I've also read, that than app gives the opportunity to watch transactions and  the followed the expenses in real time. Is that information of this category will completely private?
It's truth. You can get a complete picture of your expenses made through the payment service, without any effort. We believe that in the future, more and more payments people will make from a mobile phone, and therefore, the practical benefits of such statistics will be more and more.
Users can be assured of personal and financial information. All data is anonymous and transactions are encrypted. With this structure, network members can share data over an encrypted channel within the platform.

Yeah! it's really cool! I especially like the toolbar. At least the presentation it is really fantastic
Activity: 92
July 04, 2018, 09:39:44 AM
Hi, TKEYCOIN! Will there be a mobile wallet and when?
copper member
July 02, 2018, 10:33:03 AM
Do you have any bonuses if I will buy tokens now?
BONUS 15%
Offer is valid until October 31
1 TCD = 1 $
Minimal purchase: 250 TCD
So,  if you want to buy tokens and get a bonus you would better do it now Wink
More info about Terms of Sale (Preferential Terms, Dates):
https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/coinsale.pdf

I have some doubts about the practicality of your product
There is no reasonfor this! Tkeycoin Wallet creates a secure gateway, allowing you to pay with cryptocurrency any goods and services.TCD is converted into the currency of the store, whether it is USD, RUB, EUR. Online or real life

excited to see this project develope
Please, follow the news on Tkeycoin DAO social media:

https://medium.com/@tkeycoin
https://twitter.com/tkeycoin
https://t.me/tkeycoin
https://vk.com/tkeycoin
https://t.me/tkeycoinnews
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3364303
https://www.reddit.com/user/tkeycoin/

Hi Admin! how can I observe that the crypto currency is not very popular these days. how the whole project can be based on the use only crypto without fiat curensy?
Hello! It is expected that by 2020, more than a quarter of a billion people will use mobile payments, our goal is to become part of them, encouraging people to pay with cryptocurrency

Waiting for something more interesting here.
Riveting results, noticing plan, impeccably vision.
Thank You! We work realy hard.

To talk about the possibilities and prospects of Tkeycoin DAO is endless, for a deeper understanding of the essence of Tkeycoin DAO,I will only add that its new technologies will allow in the future to use the cryptocurrency as a means of payment and payment without any restrictions. With their help, it will be possible to solve the most difficult tasks more effectively, not only in the electronic, but also in the real sector of the economy, within the country and beyond national borders. Sooner or later, it will be so.
Precisely on this we are working so hard. Thank You for the constructive review!
July 04, 2018, 09:34:33 AM
I can buy now, for example, $100, eventually get up to $3000 and start mining, or at the start should buy at $3000?
Yes, You can start with $100
And then how to put out the money? Let's say I bought $100, over time, the rate grew and I want to take the money?
copper member
June 23, 2018, 06:41:51 AM
This project seems very interesting to follow because its good project with good concept is also supported by a very clear mission your project will surely grow quickly and become successful in the future! Roll Eyes

the main thing is that this project has not deteriorated under the influence of the modern market. Now many projects are losing hope, motivation, because they do not see the support of people. Well, and accordingly, people are also not sure about startups.
Fortunately we get enough support from people who believe in us. This is a great stimulus for growth and development. We are very grateful for this!
Pages:
Jump to: