Pages:
Author

Topic: .!. - page 54. (Read 77856 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 06:44:23 AM
What is a protocol and what are its features? because you claim that you take the best features from the already existing platforms.
Protocol decides: the problem of Byzantine generals; the creation of new money; longRange-Attack; the deformation of the transaction and the interactive
can you get more detailed information? I do not quite understand how this works.
Activity: 252
July 03, 2018, 05:09:05 AM
I have some doubts about the practicality of your product
There is no reasonfor this! Tkeycoin Wallet creates a secure gateway, allowing you to pay with cryptocurrency any goods and services.TCD is converted into the currency of the store, whether it is USD, RUB, EUR. Online or real life
Secure gateway in the application for a mobile phone? How can you prove that using your program will not entail interference in a transaction or theft of personal information?
We assure you Payments Tkeycoin is completely safe because:
-Blockchain Protocol
Decentralized platform built on the principles of self-management, excluding double transactions and attacks within the network
-Atom Iron Technology
Encryption is based on oscillations of iron atoms that generate millions of rows of random numbers
-Non-blocking
No blocking or fraudulent activity by third parties or regulators

well, Iron Technology? It's interesting
copper member
Activity: 5
June 21, 2018, 10:38:56 AM
Hello, Admin! When will tkeycoin be listed in exchanges?
The date of placement on the exchanges is scheduled for December 2018. We form the project, both from the technical and economic side.
For wide distribution and obtaining the reliable status of the asset - TCD, it is necessary to place the asset on international exchanges, which have authority in the market and cooperate with both centralized and decentralized organizations. Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance, HitBTC, Exmo, GDAX - are such.
Activity: 84
July 03, 2018, 04:49:20 AM
Very nice project, guys! And when token sale ends?
copper member
June 21, 2018, 10:38:04 AM
This project sounds and very interesting, this airdrop will help to increase the popularity, it will be a success!
Regular task;
Thank you!
Activity: 74
July 03, 2018, 03:30:07 AM
Tell me what is the mission of the company?
By creating an innovative network, we borrow the best from Bitcoin, Ethereum, DASH and other alternative currencies, blending modern cryptography concepts and mathematical theories. Based on the global experience of IBM, Microsoft, and research we have solved the 3 main problems that hindered the scale up to other cryptocurrencies.
If you want, I'll tell you more about it.

Of course, please tell me. I will be interested to know more
We create a unique encryption system Based on the vibrations of iron atoms And modern algorithms RSA-2048 and Curve25519
-Connecting people and the block system, we solve the problem of consensus.
This is -
1. flexible modular implementations
2. own programming language
3. blocking agents "Phoenix" based on the concepts of artificial intelligence

What did you mean when say blocking agents "Phoenix"? what are they for?

Phoenix Agents process your transactions and form blocks in a decentralized network
A new era of blocking technologies will change the usual concepts in the world. We take an active part in the revolution of interaction between technology and man.

impressive! thanks for the explanation! I hope your project will find many new followers Smiley
copper member
June 21, 2018, 10:29:48 AM
project is very exciting and also the teams of project are the people who are smart and scholars. I'm sure this project has a bright future! Wink Wink Wink
We are very glad that we see great prospects in the projects!
copper member
June 29, 2018, 03:00:01 PM
Greetings. At your’s project front page, I see that phone will have an application that will allow to me to pay bill with NFC transfer. So I have a question, will it support an iOS platform, and will it allow me to transfer payment between me and someone else in this system, or your project just creating the system to pay at marketplaces?
Hello. Yes, we will definitely develop Tkeycoin app for IOS. We will publish information about the readiness of the software, as well as publish news, organize e-mail newsletters, etc. For users to have time to go to tkeycoin-wallet.

How do you want to promote the platform? After all, I heard that contactless payments already exist
We plan to create world Marketplace-Tkeycoin, which will unite manufacturers and sellers around the world and will make cryptocurrency the same usual means of payment, what is now any Fiat currency.
July 03, 2018, 02:41:01 AM
By creating an innovative network, we borrow the best from Bitcoin, Ethereum, DASH and other alternative currencies, blending modern cryptography concepts and mathematical theories. Based on the global experience of IBM, Microsoft, and research we have solved the 3 main problems that hindered the scale up to other cryptocurrencies.

We create a unique encryption system Based on the vibrations of iron atoms And modern algorithms RSA-2048 and Curve25519
-Connecting people and the block system, we solve the problem of consensus.
This is -
1. flexible modular implementations
2. own programming language
3. blocking agents "Phoenix" based on the concepts of artificial intelligence

What did you mean when say blocking agents "Phoenix"? what are they for?

What is a protocol and what are its features? because you claim that you take the best features from the already existing platforms.

Check the quality of the ANN. I don't think this is a serious project and it's a lot of hype words only.
I personally do not think so. I wholeheartedly support the project and already took part in the ICO. I really trusting them, Tkeycoin DAO is very ambition project!
copper member
June 21, 2018, 10:28:43 AM
Is Tkeycoin a security or a utility token?
In the future, it is planned to pass a commission on securities to open ways of scaling in the American stock markets.
After the transition from the centralized stage, the platform will move to the decentralized stage. After that, digital assets will be converted into cryptocurrency.
July 02, 2018, 10:52:42 AM

copper member
June 21, 2018, 10:28:03 AM
Hello! what are the phases of the work?
Hay! This information you can found at witpaper and roadmap of project
https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/whitepaper.pdf
https://tkeycoin.com/roadmap/en/
Activity: 252
July 02, 2018, 10:51:02 AM
I have some doubts about the practicality of your product
There is no reasonfor this! Tkeycoin Wallet creates a secure gateway, allowing you to pay with cryptocurrency any goods and services.TCD is converted into the currency of the store, whether it is USD, RUB, EUR. Online or real life
Secure gateway in the application for a mobile phone? How can you prove that using your program will not entail interference in a transaction or theft of personal information?
copper member
June 21, 2018, 10:27:06 AM
I really like the project, I follow it from the beginning, a lot of work was done by the guys!
Thank you for support!
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
July 02, 2018, 10:49:09 AM

Check the quality of the ANN. I don't think this is a serious project and it's a lot of hype words only.
copper member
June 21, 2018, 10:26:39 AM
Hmm, it's interesting. Guys and what is the token price?
Course  is 1 TCD = 1 USD
More about the token sales you can find here

https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/coinsale.pdf
Activity: 196
July 02, 2018, 10:47:58 AM
copper member
June 21, 2018, 10:25:23 AM
Is it possible for the citizens or residents of the US to participate in the Token Sale?
To buy the citizens of United States is required to pass the verification. Us citizens cannot pay with Bank cards. For them, the reception is carried out only through the payment system Payeer or through payment in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 56
July 02, 2018, 10:30:43 AM
Hi Admin! how can I observe that the crypto currency is not very popular these days. how the whole project can be based on the use only crypto without fiat curensy?
copper member
June 21, 2018, 10:24:55 AM
This project is packed with great innovative ideas and endless possibilities powered by blockchain technology, i think this will surely attract investors looking for great and innovative project  Cheesy
Thank you very much!
Pages:
Jump to: