Pages:
Author

Topic: .!. - page 52. (Read 77856 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 09:28:16 AM
Greetings team! remarkable trading dues!
Unprejudiced approach, a rather interesting vision!
copper member
Activity: 5
June 23, 2018, 06:41:04 AM
This project seems very interesting to follow because its good project with good concept is also supported by a very clear mission your project will surely grow quickly and become successful in the future! Roll Eyes
Thank you for your support and good input! We real appreciate it!
Activity: 57
July 04, 2018, 09:20:52 AM
Hi Admin! Would I be able to buy Tkeycoin tokens by transferring cryptocurrency directly from an exchange?
copper member
June 23, 2018, 06:40:14 AM
Does your Token have type ERC20?
Tkeycoin is not an ERC 20 token, or any other.
Tkeycoin - a platform, as, for example, an Etherium, where the means of calculation is TCD, or as ETH

Activity: 108
July 04, 2018, 09:15:47 AM
Hi there. Could you explain to me why you say that it's so beneficial to mine with Tkeycoin?

Because that is very beneficial :
- No equipment costs;
- No huge energy costs;
- You are investing in an asset that is growing, not in equipment that is aging and losing in value.

Can we talk about this in more detail?
In the case of machine mining, you buy equipment that fails, breaks, ages. In our case, it is enough to have a certain amount of TCD, which is much easier and simpler.

Mining-technically, it is the confirmation of transactions and the formation of blocks.
In PoW mining you give power, getting coins for it. For Example Bitcoin.

DPOSTOAI is a virtual emulation of the physical work of PoW.
In the mining Tkeycoin DPOSTOAI You freeze your coins (TCD), in exchange for remuneration.
The higher your balance and the longer you keep the funds, the higher the reward.
In the case of machine mining, you buy equipment that fails, breaks, ages. In our case, it is enough to have a certain amount of TCD, which is much easier and simpler.

System quite simple. So how do I become a miner?
copper member
June 23, 2018, 06:25:42 AM
If all the tokens are not sold, what will happen to the rest of  them?
Unsold coins will be distributed proportionally for each year of coin mining. Mining will be carried out using intelligent DPOSTOAI systems. You can get acquainted with the features of the
production on the site tkeycoin.com/ico in the section of Tkeycoin mining and project
documentation - https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/whitepaper.pdf (page 31).

copper member
July 02, 2018, 10:24:50 AM
Дoбpый дeнь,Кaкoй aлгopитм ?
What kind of algorithm are you asking?

Tell me, us your product will have an application on the phone for a convenient payment. And if I lose my device, can someone, who find that phone make a payment from him?
If your mobile device is lost or stolen, you can immediately cancel your device without blocking your wallet.
You can still make payments using other devices.Create for yourself any number of accounts for greater security.

I realy like this project. you are developing a very demanded product in the future. and how do you manage all this?
Thanks. I’m pleased you like it.
We are implementing a multi-level blockchain mechanism to support today's mobile payments with cryptocurrency. It is the ease and security is at the core of everything we do.

Tell me what is the mission of the company?
By creating an innovative network, we borrow the best from Bitcoin, Ethereum, DASH and other alternative currencies, blending modern cryptography concepts and mathematical theories. Based on the global experience of IBM, Microsoft, and research we have solved the 3 main problems that hindered the scale up to other cryptocurrencies.
If you want, I'll tell you more about it.
Activity: 93
July 04, 2018, 09:14:06 AM
Hello. I've read in your white-paper that the applicatoin will provide TouchID and FaceID. Is this realy true?  It's seems to be very easy to use and convenient.
Yes. Besides that convenient it's also safe to protect. Biometric digital signatures will guarantee the identity of the user signing the transaction. Signatures will be used in Android and iOS applications. The signature may include a fingerprint or a diagram of your face.
And I've also read, that than app gives the opportunity to watch transactions and  the followed the expenses in real time. Is that information of this category will completely private?
copper member
June 23, 2018, 06:25:11 AM
Hi, thanks for the opportunity to take a hand in this project. good luck.
Thank you - we appreciate your support!
Activity: 84
July 04, 2018, 09:02:40 AM
I read your White paper, and specifically the formula to mining with example . Why do you call this a super node if this is the usual standard master-class of which there are already thousands on the network? Will the mining take place?

I've written a demand in telegram, waiting for your answer. Engaging business, brilliant approach!  Good luck fellows.
I ask a question  in the Telegram too!

I can buy now, for example, $100, eventually get up to $3000 and start mining, or at the start should buy at $3000?
Yes, You can start with $100
Activity: 112
July 04, 2018, 08:53:03 AM
I can buy now, for example, $100, eventually get up to $3000 and start mining, or at the start should buy at $3000?
July 04, 2018, 08:44:36 AM
Hi there. Could you explain to me why you say that it's so beneficial to mine with Tkeycoin?

- No equipment costs;
- No huge energy costs;
- You are investing in an asset that is growing, not in equipment that is aging and losing in value.

Mining-technically, it is the confirmation of transactions and the formation of blocks.
In PoW mining you give power, getting coins for it. For Example Bitcoin.

DPOSTOAI is a virtual emulation of the physical work of PoW.
In the mining Tkeycoin DPOSTOAI You freeze your coins (TCD), in exchange for remuneration.
The higher your balance and the longer you keep the funds, the higher the reward.

Okay, for ecology it's profitable, but how about a miner directly?
Activity: 94
July 04, 2018, 08:39:05 AM
Hello Tkeycoin DAO! Who can mining Tkeycoins?
copper member
July 02, 2018, 03:51:30 AM
It will be really cool, be able to make easy payments around the world with one touch of your mobile phone. I wish the project an only success!
Thank you!

How do you want to promote the platform? After all, I heard that contactless payments already exist
We plan to create world Marketplace-Tkeycoin, which will unite manufacturers and sellers around the world and will make cryptocurrency the same usual means of payment, what is now any Fiat currency.
But how do you think - why cryptocurrency is still not used  as widely as any other Fiat currency?
We suppose that there are several reasons for this
- Scalability: The low bandwidth of the Protocol does not allow cryptocurrencies and tokens, thus the use of digital currencies is minimized due to the inability to use in the banking and financial sector.
- The absence of the corporate market: Users cryptocurrency can only sell and exchange their assets
- Narrow application: Cryptocurrencles are mainly used as a means of earning for investors and are practically not used by another part of society.
- Hard usage: To start using cryptocurrency, a person needs to deal with a number of technical issues

I will be watching the project if these chips work perfectly, then this token will exactly give an excellent profit to all its investors. I will follow and watch )))
Please, follow the news on Tkeycoin DAO social media:

https://medium.com/@tkeycoin
https://twitter.com/tkeycoin
https://t.me/tkeycoin
https://vk.com/tkeycoin
https://t.me/tkeycoinnews
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3364303
https://www.reddit.com/user/tkeycoin/

I'm check in website on your plan, It's truly interesting.
Interesting website, spotless job, plausible website.
Thank you!

Greetings guys! Their idea is quite investing in my view!
Judicious results, really good approach.
We are very glad that we see that. Thank you!
Activity: 93
July 04, 2018, 08:36:43 AM
Hello. I've read in your white-paper that the applicatoin will provide TouchID and FaceID. Is this realy true?  It's seems to be very easy to use and convenient.
Activity: 53
July 04, 2018, 04:35:44 AM
How do I transfer tokens into my wallet? When will the tokens be available for me to trade?
July 04, 2018, 02:45:22 AM

- No equipment costs;
- No huge energy costs;

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
July 03, 2018, 03:15:25 PM
Hello! after the end of sales where do you spend the remaining tokens? sell for as a promotion or burn it?
Hello! All unsold coins on the ICO will be distributed among future miners. If we can raise $ 80 million, this will allow us to accelerate the process of scaling the platform in international markets, creating favorable conditions for users and investors.

Are you sure you can make proper use of $80 million? All these ICO statistics clearly indicate that the market is overheated. Years ago startups were happy about raising half a million and these days it's more like half a billion.
copper member
July 01, 2018, 08:48:40 AM
To support such a large-scale project, it is necessary to get good funding on an ongoing basis, because the amount of tokens received during the ico sale will not be enough. What are your potential sources for replenishment of the fund?
Thank you! The platform is financed by commissions for transactions and financial services for business:
- Commission from the mining;
- Internet-Acquiring;
- Token issuance (ICO);
- Launch apps and DApps;
- Implementation of solutions for business, banking, financial and public sectors;
- Third-party funding;
- Increase the cost of digital TCD capital.
The funds are reinvested in the development of the ecosystem and related projects
July 03, 2018, 10:53:59 AM
Pages:
Jump to: