Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 4. (Read 13027 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 31
September 06, 2018, 03:09:18 AM

Was thinking the team declined the offer, that the real listing is upcoming. Waiting for the proper listing and would like to know the order in which the distribution is going? Thank you
copper member
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 04:07:49 PM

EDAEX is same as EtherDelta or Forkdelta?

I think so because, I see the same orders in order book as on Forkdelta, even this same transactions. Please explain if you are from the team or familiar with this project.

I understand this is P2P exchange but is verified, checked, trustworthy and secure?

It is the same as EtherDelta
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
September 05, 2018, 03:37:51 PM

EDAEX is same as EtherDelta or Forkdelta?

I think so because, I see the same orders in order book as on Forkdelta, even this same transactions. Please explain if you are from the team or familiar with this project.

I understand this is P2P exchange but is verified, checked, trustworthy and secure?
copper member
Activity: 38
September 05, 2018, 03:26:43 PM
Activity: 70
September 05, 2018, 10:52:37 AM
Hi, admin. I don't have enough steak. I worked right, got a lot less others that worked the same way. Please check again. Thanks.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
September 05, 2018, 10:21:42 AM
I can't find on the site the information about amount raised on ICO. As i understand from the thread the soft cap wasn't reached? are the amount raised enough for successful development?

About 4.3 million dollar raised while the soft cap was 5 million dollar. As far as I know they will continue to work on the project. They have connected with new partners that will help them.
ok, thank you so much. I will follow this project attentively. Hope to get some cheap tokens from bounty hunters  Roll Eyes
Activity: 616
September 05, 2018, 09:15:10 AM
When we can see the Final Spreadsheet of Bounty Hunters and when do i get my PERA tokens? Please give us given date to be release?
The spreadsheet will be published soon.Team focus at this time is to get exchange listing
If the developers planned to open the table, it would have been open long ago. I think that we will not see the table never. I wonder what is the real reason for this opacity.
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
September 05, 2018, 02:05:49 AM
When we can see the Final Spreadsheet of Bounty Hunters and when do i get my PERA tokens? Please give us given date to be release?
The spreadsheet will be published soon.Team focus at this time is to get exchange listing
Activity: 602
Merit: 116
September 04, 2018, 04:24:56 PM
I can't find on the site the information about amount raised on ICO. As i understand from the thread the soft cap wasn't reached? are the amount raised enough for successful development?

About 4.3 million dollar raised while the soft cap was 5 million dollar. As far as I know they will continue to work on the project. They have connected with new partners that will help them.
Activity: 434
September 04, 2018, 08:56:02 AM
September 04, 2018, 01:36:29 AM
To the team,  any news regarding exchange listing? I can't remember clearly that guys said token will be listed at the beginning of this month.
What's the plan now?
Further informations about the listing and other things are going to be announced soon!Patience Wink
Activity: 728
September 03, 2018, 11:56:53 AM
To the team,  any news regarding exchange listing? I can't remember clearly that guys said token will be listed at the beginning of this month.
What's the plan now?
September 03, 2018, 06:02:29 AM
I think this is a very good performance from Payera team. Bounty is almost distributed as scheduled and now is time to focus on development and products launch. I fully agree with the team that this should be the most important thing for now. But still, spreadsheets should be made public if not now then after some time.

I have a suggestion.
If the team has no time to publish the final spreadsheet then why you don't ask the community for help? For a small fee or even without there will be plenty of people willing to help you with this task even me. I think something worth to reconsider Payera team.
As a rule, a table of bounty hunters is not opened in order to hide dishonest distribution. But for the time being I can not say anything bad about Payera.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
September 03, 2018, 04:49:01 AM
I think this is a very good performance from Payera team. Bounty is almost distributed as scheduled and now is time to focus on development and products launch. I fully agree with the team that this should be the most important thing for now. But still, spreadsheets should be made public if not now then after some time.

I have a suggestion.
If the team has no time to publish the final spreadsheet then why you don't ask the community for help? For a small fee or even without there will be plenty of people willing to help you with this task, even me. I think is worth to reconsider, Payera team.
September 02, 2018, 02:39:48 AM
I've heard that it's possible that developers will not open the table at all. I'm more interested in when will listing on the exchange. And whether there will be worthy among them.

We shall not allow this. We have to be able to check our stakes after payment to check if everything is correct. This will be the first bounty with no spreadsheet available after camapign.
At the moment team can't tell you if we will publish the spreadsheet or not.
The team is focusing it's resources on distributing the tokens instead of preparing the spreadsheet for publication.
The spreadsheet isn't in a sharable state right now and because of the mass of participants it would take many hours of work to change this.
At the moment the team has other priorities, which are aiming at the improvement of  product.
Activity: 476
Merit: 92
September 01, 2018, 12:46:14 PM
I've heard that it's possible that developers will not open the table at all. I'm more interested in when will listing on the exchange. And whether there will be worthy among them.

We shall not allow this. We have to be able to check our stakes after payment to check if everything is correct. This will be the first bounty with no spreadsheet available after camapign.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 08:38:31 PM
Awesome!! Payera  start to distribute token now!!! this gonna be big project , it will allow us to spend our crypto currency in many ways, we can spend it online or withdraw it just using Payera Card , The card is connected to your PAYERA wallet and you have the ability to make purchases or withdraw Fiat-money at ATMs as you are used to, except that you use the coins in your PAYERA wallet therefore.
August 31, 2018, 05:26:22 PM
Activity: 31
August 29, 2018, 07:20:09 PM
Activity: 104
August 29, 2018, 04:03:14 PM
My question was
When is the deadline for the myetherwallet thing -giving the myetherwallet adress on the payera-website

Exactly, I can't find an explanation how bounty will be paid? Do I have to open an account on Payera ICO website?

If anybody knows how this bounty will be distributed, please share.
The Bounty distribution is ongoing.You will receive them soon, tokens will be locked.Two weeks after listing you will be able to transfer them
It is interesting to know that distribution is ongoing. I want to believe the payment won't be manipulated.
Pages:
Jump to: