Author

Topic: . - page 3. (Read 13027 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 06:30:59 AM
PERA by has been added to IDEX https://idex.market/eth/pera
https://i.imgur.com/VVJVjw9.png
happy trading Wink
This is a good news. To have payera trading in IDEX but the price is not encouraging will be looking forward to more listings.
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
September 26, 2018, 12:27:21 AM
PERA by has been added to IDEX https://idex.market/eth/pera

happy trading Wink
September 25, 2018, 03:30:50 AM
Hello guys!
We just updated the ANN Thread, we hope you like it.
News and updates will be published soon on our social media channels.

New announcement for you guys, please show the following thread some attention and check it up.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5008139
Tell us what you think about it.
Thank you guys for your support!
Is this sought of advert on another projects Annthread or what? This is not right, don't place adverts like this on people's Ann thread.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 03:05:33 AM
Hello guys!

New announcement for you guys, please show the following thread some attention and check it up.
What is that ? A new project from the PAYERA team? If so, you would have figured out first with the first project. I would refrain from investing. When you release PERA on the stock exchange? September is coming to an end ...
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
September 24, 2018, 06:39:21 AM
Public sale ended 2 months ago, the timing of sales has varied. Bounty has not yet been paid, although all the terms have passed, the list of participants is still closed. They're stalling, and I don't think it's very professional of them.
Activity: 462
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
September 23, 2018, 04:13:27 PM
We were discussing about it some days ago. Listing a token on exchange without the permission of the founders is the kind of things that discredits the cryptocurrency world. Anyway if you check news about Payera you can see that the coin is still "inactive". I hope for the real listing soon!
I do not understand why need to ask the creators of the token for listing on a decentralized exchange. After all, this is the main principle and peculiarity of decentralized exchanges.

There are a lot of points in the crypto and blockchain ecosystem that are still at the amateur level. It takes guidelines and rules to make this work. And judging by coingecko's "inactive" it doesn't work. Being able to list a token on an exchange, even if it's not yet listed anywehre and without the founders' approval, is anarchy, not innovation.
Activity: 476
Merit: 92
September 22, 2018, 03:50:03 AM
I had a conversation with the team on Telegram together with other users/investors and I asked about an exchange. Why not list on Cryptopia, Idex, Forkdelta, Tokenstore, etc. There were a lot of opinions and points of view from users about particular exchanges but the team stopped to respond only stated that Cryptopia was hacked.

If the hack is a reason to not be listed on Cryptopia then there are not many exchangers over which were not hacked. From what I know almost 90% of exchanges is/was hacked. Even the best and biggest once.

I don't know why Payera postpones listings so much. You can be listed on P2P exchange in few hours. Let people sell/buy PERA token!!!
September 19, 2018, 02:52:29 PM
Listing in a good exchange is the expectations of the investors and the community at large and nothing more. Payera team please give us good exchange.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
September 18, 2018, 02:13:31 PM
We were discussing about it some days ago. Listing a token on exchange without the permission of the founders is the kind of things that discredits the cryptocurrency world. Anyway if you check news about Payera you can see that the coin is still "inactive". I hope for the real listing soon!
I do not understand why need to ask the creators of the token for listing on a decentralized exchange. After all, this is the main principle and peculiarity of decentralized exchanges.
September 16, 2018, 04:24:10 PM

EDAEX is same as EtherDelta or Forkdelta?

I think so because, I see the same orders in order book as on Forkdelta, even this same transactions. Please explain if you are from the team or familiar with this project.

I understand this is P2P exchange but is verified, checked, trustworthy and secure?
The exchange "EDAEX" listed PERA without any negotiations.Payera team contacted them and they delisted PERA!
PERA (real) upcoming exchange will be announced soon!
Is it possible to list a token in an exchange without negotiations? Will be looking forward to the real listing.
This is a decentralized exchange, and anyone can add any token here. And for this you do not need to ask permission from the developers of the token.

Activity: 616
Merit: 103
September 14, 2018, 04:44:51 AM

I think so because, I see the same orders in order book as on Forkdelta, even this same transactions. Please explain if you are from the team or familiar with this project.

I understand this is P2P exchange but is verified, checked, trustworthy and secure?
The exchange "EDAEX" listed PERA without any negotiations.Payera team contacted them and they delisted PERA!
Is it possible to list a token in an exchange without negotiations? Will be looking forward to the real listing.
This is a decentralized exchange, and anyone can add any token here. And for this you do not need to ask permission from the developers of the token.
Activity: 662
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 04:44:32 AM

Why not? Crypto is about decentralization i think. So if anyone want to sell and the other want to buy it must be possible without permission of 3rd part.
September 13, 2018, 04:02:41 AM
Hello guys!

Never knew that activity like this one is permitted here. This is pure spamming and it is not good to spam other projects. Desist from this act.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
September 12, 2018, 12:36:07 PM

Of course, this is possible and everybody should be aware of that fact. I will explain how is this possible.

From the time we have DEX exchanges (Etherdelta, Forkdelta, Edaex, Tokenstore, and many others), there is a possibility for everybody to list token even a fake one like Bitcoin with ticker BTC.

This will be not an official listing and you will be able to find such a token in the "other" tab on the exchange. The 'other' tab is the place where all unofficial tokens are listed.

The only way for Payera or any other project is to reach out to exchange staff and try to delist but this is only possible when there is a malicious attempt or abuse proved (not sure about this).

So watch out and check a few times what are you trading when you are on a decentralized P2P exchange.
September 11, 2018, 01:35:47 AM

It is the same as EtherDelta
Is it safe? Not familiar with Edaex. Maybe we can reach out Forkdelta or neither IDEX. Can't trust decentralized exchange that is least known.
A new exchange, which is irrelevant for Payera project. First exchange will be a bigger one. Soon team will let you know which one it is
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
September 09, 2018, 07:55:16 PM
Now the lease is not beneficial to anyone, neither the company nor investors, and even more so, in connection with the blocking of the token for participants in the 2 week after the listing. Why not profitable, because the market is now in decline, the downtrend, the lowest lows on coins and tokens. I think PAYERA expects the most favorable conditions in order to pass the listing and promote the token in the price! So, that wait, we'll have time still merged.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
September 07, 2018, 07:09:54 PM

It is the same as EtherDelta
Is it safe? Not familiar with Edaex. Maybe we can reach out Forkdelta or neither IDEX. Can't trust decentralized exchange that is least known.
September 07, 2018, 03:57:12 PM

Basically this world is still a jungle, so, I don't think it's a nice thing for companies, but it must be technically possible.

The main point are the real negotiations that are going to take a long time to get through. I approached to this project as a trusty one, so I just hope in their good faith and in their efforts for a profitable agreement.
September 07, 2018, 03:44:03 PM

September 07, 2018, 01:18:13 AM

Pages:
Jump to: