Pages:
Author

Topic: 😬😬😬 - page 7. (Read 2967 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 41
May 13, 2018, 06:27:02 PM

I will act as their lawyer, I will expose the people in position of power for their abuse. in the end it is up to community to decide which one is trusted.
If you want to entrust your money to DT members, you should know them first, I'm here to eradicate abusers of power. I am willing to adhere to the
Rules of the forum. I would either convince DT1-2 members to remove their negative trust or would expose them for the whole community to see.

Can't call yourself a lawyer lmao
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
May 13, 2018, 05:46:03 PM
I would like to understand this point :
1- If user scammer1 want to hire you, he needs to pay N x 0,01BTC fees.
2- if you failed to convince at least 1 of the N DT(s), scammer1 will not get his money back?
3- if he will open a scam accusation : you will refuse to refund him and you prefer to get a negative trust instead?

Well, seems legit...since you imposed rules to rape scammers...

I will act as their lawyer, I will expose the people in position of power for their abuse. in the end it is up to community to decide which one is trusted.
If you want to entrust your money to DT members, you should know them first, I'm here to eradicate abusers of power. I am willing to adhere to the
Rules of the forum. I would either convince DT1-2 members to remove their negative trust or would expose them for the whole community to see.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
May 13, 2018, 05:07:21 PM
I would like to understand this point :
1- If user scammer1 want to hire you, he needs to pay N x 0,01BTC fees.
2- if you failed to convince at least 1 of the N DT(s), scammer1 will not get his money back?
3- if he will open a scam accusation : you will refuse to refund him and you prefer to get a negative trust instead?

Well, seems legit...since you imposed rules to rape scammers...
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
May 13, 2018, 04:56:30 PM
After reading through my posts and others just realised how wrong i was few years ago, i apologise if i annoyed anyone with my stubbornness.

Hopefully will not make such mistakes.
Pages:
Jump to: