Pages:
Author

Topic: ㅤ - page 11. (Read 15199 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
May 03, 2021, 11:18:07 AM
Can someone advise on this card service https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anonymous-crypto-loadable-bitcoin-debit-card-no-kyc-private-card-services-5244746 ?
i did not find any review across the forum
as far as I understood they sell bank cards issued in name of darks, so it not a card issuer but can help spend crypto
It is a physical card that will be sent to you which is related to a third party (individual) that you can use with a certain (normal) limits. Hhampuz which is a reputable DT member left him a positive trust since he was an escrow of some of this transactions. Do your own search and think whether it is necessary to use this service or not. For me, I didn't try it and won't since I prefer virtual cards.

Thank you very much snipie
i will proceed with the escrow you mentioned and then share my feedback if someone is interested
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
April 24, 2021, 12:40:16 AM
Question: to those who have the binance card, opinions? Top 3 cards if you have to recommend? Would like a world-wide card kinda thing.

And Is binance fees 9% or 0.9%?

Although there are few shops which simply decline the Binance card, it's a great card. It has basically no fees and high limits.
The fee is 0.9%, but unless you withdraw from ATM, you'll get 1% cashback as BNB so basically there's no fee.
Forex exchange is at VISA rates with no extra fees. No monthly fee. No other fees.
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
April 23, 2021, 07:37:56 PM
Holy shit how am I just seeing this what the fuck :[

Question: to those who have the binance card, opinions? Top 3 cards if you have to recommend? Would like a world-wide card kinda thing.

And Is binance fees 9% or 0.9%?
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1140
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
April 22, 2021, 03:13:32 PM
Can someone advise on this card service https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anonymous-crypto-loadable-bitcoin-debit-card-no-kyc-private-card-services-5244746 ?
as far as I understood they sell bank cards issued in name of darks, so it not a card issuer but can help spend crypto
It is a physical card that will be sent to you which is related to a third party (individual) that you can use with a certain (normal) limits. Hhampuz which is a reputable DT member left him a positive trust since he was an escrow of some of this transactions. Do your own search and think whether it is necessary to use this service or not. For me, I didn't try it and won't since I prefer virtual cards.
April 22, 2021, 01:06:36 PM
staff
Activity: 3402
Merit: 6065
April 15, 2021, 03:56:23 AM
Anyone have opinion for US customers?

I would be using it abroad though...

All cards work abroad. You just can't order them from everywhere. The most reputable one for U.S citizens would be the BitPay Card.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 186
April 15, 2021, 03:07:45 AM
Anyone have opinion for US customers?

I would be using it abroad though...
legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
April 14, 2021, 11:16:32 AM
As for GetSpendl, have you tried contacting the support? IIRC, they are very responsive.
Honestly, I prefer to use something that's well known and trusted by our Bitcointalk community or at least tested by highly trusted members. Advcash seems to be the one satisfying all of these criteria. Will keep waiting for them Sad
staff
April 14, 2021, 11:03:31 AM
Link to OMNR?? Dunno why I failed to find anything related to it!
I saw you were asking about getspendl in the past but it doesn't seem to be fully working? There isn't any update from them in Bitcointalk from a year now...
For Advcash, it doesn't seem their card will be available before Q3? 2021 imo..

My bad, as stated above, it's OWNR: https://card.ownrwallet.com/

You'll have to create an account before being able to access most of the details related to the card.

As for GetSpendl, have you tried contacting the support? IIRC, they are very responsive.
legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
April 14, 2021, 10:59:15 AM

I am not certain, but he may be referring to OWNR.
I've noticed their announcement not long ago, if you scroll up a bit you'll find my post.
(I don't know how good they are, DYOR before putting too much money there.)
Yeah, that's it, thanks Wink
I remember checking your post and looking for OWNR before but it didn't satisfy what I am looking for unfortunately Undecided
legendary
April 14, 2021, 10:41:32 AM

I am not certain, but he may be referring to OWNR.
I've noticed their announcement not long ago, if you scroll up a bit you'll find my post.
(I don't know how good they are, DYOR before putting too much money there.)
legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
April 14, 2021, 10:33:29 AM
Have you checked OMNR? They were supposed to release a virtual card. If they haven't yet, it should be soon. Same thing applies for Advcash, I believe they're planning to go worldwide soon.
I saw you were asking about getspendl in the past but it doesn't seem to be fully working? There isn't any update from them in Bitcointalk from a year now...
For Advcash, it doesn't seem their card will be available before Q3? 2021 imo..
Activity: 520
Merit: 11957
January 26, 2021, 10:31:39 AM
Yeah I am not aware of all restrictions about withdrawal but it is usable as an online payment method which is what most people want.
If someone is trying to withdraw crypto to cash, he can do it without using Advcash or other payments solutions. There is a way to send western union or moneygram or even a bank transfer from crypto to cash. I will not advertise it here since I didn't try it but it is possible to avoid those kinds of limits.

Not everything is so simple, in Russia they like to block such transfers and the only way to avoid this is to cash out the crypt through such cards. For me personally, Russian banks blocked such crypto transactions a couple of times, moreover, together with the card and the funds that were on it.

Therefore, using the methods you listed for cashing out cryptocurrency in Russia is not always safe.
legendary
April 14, 2021, 05:37:20 AM
Same thing applies for Advcash, I believe they're planning to go worldwide soon.

AdvCash are planning that for about a year, I think.
That means that it can happen "any time now" or in years (unfortunately).
Also keep an eye on their new inactivity fees.
staff
April 14, 2021, 05:25:35 AM
Hey Omega, are you aware/using any service that offers a reloadable virtual card (with crypto of course) for most countries? Something like Advcash, which unfortunately is still limited for a region for quite long time now.. In the list I can't find an attractive one.

Have you checked OMNR? They were supposed to release a virtual card. If they haven't yet, it should be soon. Same thing applies for Advcash, I believe they're planning to go worldwide soon.
Activity: 520
Merit: 11957
January 26, 2021, 07:57:14 AM
Russia and Turkey citizens have the right to a plastic or virtual card in Advcash, at least with their corresponding currency if not in Euro or USD. The remaining countries will be able to use international cards in few months "normally".
There is ezzocard that offers anonymous virtual cards with huge fees and not working with every site afaik so use it at your own risk (of losing money).
I made an exhaustive research and as far Advcash seems the best (future) solution for non-EEA citizens..

Advcash is good for online shopping and paying some bills, but there are very small withdrawal limits, per month for Russian citizens it is allowed to withdraw $500 only in cash. To consider it as a full-fledged crypto debit card with such restrictions has not yet been possible. Undecided
legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
April 10, 2021, 03:43:58 PM
yes exactly
any idea?

I apologize for the late response but as I said before I'm afraid none of the services listed here offers that. If you don't mind using prepaid (non-reloadable) cards then you can check Coinsbee, they offer VCCs (up to 1000$) but make sure to read the warnings first, users have reported some issues with the cards before.
Hey Omega, are you aware/using any service that offers a reloadable virtual card (with crypto of course) for most countries? Something like Advcash, which unfortunately is still limited for a region for quite long time now.. In the list I can't find an attractive one.
staff
April 10, 2021, 04:09:23 AM
yes exactly
any idea?

I apologize for the late response but as I said before I'm afraid none of the services listed here offers that. If you don't mind using prepaid (non-reloadable) cards then you can check Coinsbee, they offer VCCs (up to 1000$) but make sure to read the warnings first, users have reported some issues with the cards before.
Activity: 66
April 09, 2021, 11:05:31 PM
Change Card Does Not Support All The Countries.
Anyway thanks for the big list.
March 18, 2021, 12:27:34 PM
yes exactly
any idea?
Pages:
Jump to: