Pages:
Author

Topic: ㅤ - page 15. (Read 15199 times)

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008
Welt Am Draht
October 09, 2020, 05:17:16 PM
Maybe adding countries that are not supported would be good.

Yes. That one's an important one. Unlike the old Wavecrest cards, where they clearly didn't give a shit and proved it too, most of these have extremely limited availability outside the usual places.

Probably the most important bit of info. It'll save many a hope being dashed.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1264
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
October 09, 2020, 05:00:02 PM
Great work Ratimov, I am bookmarking this topic!
It is true that privacy is reduced using crypto debit cards, but we are still living in a world and people need to buy and pay things.
I would suggest keeping only small amounts of coins in cards.

Maybe adding countries that are not supported would be good.
Activity: 520
Merit: 11957
October 09, 2020, 11:59:01 AM
These cards will only make privacy to be reduced, or even abolished privacy, I have ever preferred p2p exchange platforms. I can also make use of my bank master card for buying cryptocurrencies but I would not do that at all. This is informative very well but people should think of privacy too.

No, it is not, some maps remain anonymous. If you had examined the whole list you would not have said that all these maps reduce the anonymity.

In general, in cryptocurrencies, a lot of things reduce anonymity, but these services do not cease to be useful.
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 6129
October 09, 2020, 12:50:16 PM
If I'm not mistaken, the only card available worldwide is Paycent.

- Coinsbank cards are not available anymore (I believe it's been a while): https://coinsbank.com/cards
- TenX is only offering cards to Singaporeans (for now): https://support.tenx.tech/hc/en-us/articles/360048278332-What-are-the-currently-supported-countries-
- Coinbase card is only available in EU and UK. The link you posted is meant to be for the exchange platform and not the card.
- Wirexapp supports EU, UK and a couple of countries from the APAC region. See here: https://wirexapp.com/help/article/the-list-of-supported-countries-0027

A couple of cards you can add:

- Spendl: It's a virtual card that can be loaded with LN. AFAIK, it's available everywhere except for the U.S.
- Swipe: It's backed by Binance (Not to be confused with binance card). EU and UK.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
October 09, 2020, 11:52:23 AM
These cards will only make privacy to be reduced, or even abolished privacy, I have ever preferred p2p exchange platforms. I can also make use of my bank master card for buying cryptocurrencies but I would not do that at all. This is informative very well but people should think of privacy too.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008
Welt Am Draht
October 09, 2020, 12:38:07 PM
Handy list but Revolut isn't a crypto card. You can't deposit or withdraw real crypto, all you can do is buy price exposure through their app. The purpose of these cards is to exchange and spend. That does not.

Activity: 520
Merit: 11957
October 09, 2020, 09:16:37 AM
Pages:
Jump to: