Pages:
Author

Topic: ㅤ - page 6. (Read 15181 times)

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1140
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
December 25, 2022, 07:57:41 AM
Based on the feedback it doesn't look like a scam and cards work, but they aren't cheap.

I've read about that service at some point, I didn't know if it still works, however, I find it far too expensive compared to amounts I'd be using it with plus some effort to keep everything working; for me it doesn't worth the hassle.
I mean that if one doesn't use it extensively then crypto ATMs or the KYC cards + the tax can easily get cheaper.

Thanks though.

For me the biggest problem is not a question of money, the problem is that it is a crime, known as impersonation or equivalent depending on the country in which you reside. That card is in someone else's name and you are using it to use funds that the state does not know you have. If you are caught, you are going to have problems.

It will be hard to get caught though if you do things right, but as with most crimes. You have to be aware of the risks.
Not willing to extend the discussion here but it is logical to see such service when the official card issuers are blocking most countries from accessing their service..
I mean look to most services here, they are allowing only US citizens, others just Europeans, UK, few other countries only... Well in this case, alternative services will pop up with higher prices for people spending much money.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 2011
December 23, 2022, 10:52:37 PM
Based on the feedback it doesn't look like a scam and cards work, but they aren't cheap.

I've read about that service at some point, I didn't know if it still works, however, I find it far too expensive compared to amounts I'd be using it with plus some effort to keep everything working; for me it doesn't worth the hassle.
I mean that if one doesn't use it extensively then crypto ATMs or the KYC cards + the tax can easily get cheaper.

Thanks though.

For me the biggest problem is not a question of money, the problem is that it is a crime, known as impersonation or equivalent depending on the country in which you reside. That card is in someone else's name and you are using it to use funds that the state does not know you have. If you are caught, you are going to have problems.

It will be hard to get caught though if you do things right, but as with most crimes. You have to be aware of the risks.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
December 11, 2022, 03:24:28 PM

Thanks though.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
December 11, 2022, 12:57:31 PM
I guess that my wishful thinking that anonymous crypto cards could ever become a thing (and not a scam)... remains... wishful thinking...
I already came to terms that we will never see fully anonymous, reliable and legal crypto debit card, but if you don't mind about legal part and really want anonymous card that works, you might wanna check this Anonymous crypto loadable bitcoin debit card - No KYC - Private Card Services. Based on the feedback it doesn't look like a scam and cards work, but they aren't cheap.
Activity: 520
Merit: 11957
July 06, 2022, 11:22:13 AM
No, anonymous means that I don't have to submit my whole life history (maybe even blood type) like for bitcoinblackcreditcard, just so I could get fake Unlimited forever stamp Cheesy
On card I mentioned there is a limit for a reason, and I don't think that is a bad thing.

The announcement says that the card is intended for people with high purchasing power and I strongly doubt that such people have anonymity as a priority and they have never provided their data to anyone or are afraid to provide it. Therefore, for its target audience, this card will suit much better than this anonymous card with a ridiculous limit.

(maybe even blood type)

...and fluorography pass. Wink
legendary
December 10, 2022, 09:59:36 AM
They added an option on the "8th of December" to also deposit Bitcoin, but in connection to what dkbit98 mentioned yesterday, they just "released a statement couple of hours ago" claiming that their banking partner suspended their program [this must be a new record Tongue].
[~snip~]
I couldn't find the .gg domain that you were referring to, but their website [with .co extension] is no longer accessible.

Wow, indeed a new negative record.
I guess that my wishful thinking that anonymous crypto cards could ever become a thing (and not a scam)... remains... wishful thinking...
Oh well... too bad...
July 06, 2022, 11:04:55 AM
this is ANONYMOUS card, not some shitcoin scam cards like Voyager, Celsius or fake unlimited BitcoinBlack card that gets blocked each time when bitcoin market crashes and their token dies.

Anonymous = means safe? In my country, too, at one time there was an anonymous payment card with a minimum limit, it was perfectly used in various telephone frauds and petty extortions, so in the future no one wanted to accept payments from it. This anonymous card may also have the same fate.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
December 10, 2022, 09:18:07 AM
and also interestingly (but in in a bad way) Bitcoin is not in the list of coins.
They added an option on the "8th of December" to also deposit Bitcoin, but in connection to what dkbit98 mentioned yesterday, they just "released a statement couple of hours ago" claiming that their banking partner suspended their program [this must be a new record Tongue].

Zelf website also looks scamish and they have weird .gg domain,
I couldn't find the .gg domain that you were referring to, but their website [with .co extension] is no longer accessible.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
December 09, 2022, 11:53:25 AM
I've just read about an anonymous VISA card reloadable with crypto - USDT, USDC, ETH and some tokens
Now they are claiming there is a delay for issuing new cards, but it sure looks stupid to support all this shitcoins and nft crap, and skip adding Bitcoin.
I am also not sure how this can be called anonymous when I have to open US account with my name, email and phone number, unless I use temporary or disposable phone number and random name.
Zelf website also looks scamish and they have weird .gg domain, so I would be very careful with this and not load more money than you are willing to lose.
legendary
December 09, 2022, 11:20:16 AM
I've just read about an anonymous VISA card reloadable with crypto - USDT, USDC, ETH and some tokens: https://cointelegraph.com/news/fintech-company-zelf-launches-anonymous-visa-debit-card-with-crypto-recharge
Interestingly it's an USA company launching them (ZELF) and also interestingly (but in in a bad way) Bitcoin is not in the list of coins.

I don't know how will this go (anonymous, hmmm), if anyone will get to use this, I'd like to hear details.
July 06, 2022, 08:19:02 AM
Lets move to some positive news, I didn't see CoinDebit card mentined anywhere in your list.
This is one of the first working fully anonymous cards for up to $250, but it currently works only in United States.
I wouldn't go wild using this card everywhere, there are some risks and it can be refused in some places, but it can be useful and it's unique card

I don't know what is its uniqueness with such download limits, 250$? This is not a card in the broadest sense of the word, but just a beautiful little thing, as a gift for a crypto beginner it can fit, and it is almost pointless to use it as a card with such limits. It would be unique if there was a limit of at least 1 bitcoin. It's like having an anonymous smartphone, but which can only call one number, there is almost no point in this, but it's a cool unique feature.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
November 28, 2022, 06:29:15 PM
Ledger has released a debit card as well (with a third-party service)[1][2]. You need a ledger device if you want the card:
Can you guess what will happen with this card if (or when) Baanx go bankrupt soon?
I see they also have their own centralized exchange powered by one more shittoken BXX, so don't be surprised if you hear news about this soon.
My suggestion to everyone who owns this card is not to keep any money there, or at least no more them popcorn and chewing gum money.
Ledger will probably wash their hands like Pilate did...

July 05, 2022, 10:43:51 AM
Visa has released a new  crypto credit card - bitcoinblack, but only for residents of Dubai and the United Arab Emirates: VISA: a limitless crypto credit card in Dubai and UAE

The world's first crypto card that does not have any spending limits. There is also a 10% cashback in SPND tokens. To order, you will need to provide data on your annual income, as the card is designed for customers with high purchasing power.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
November 25, 2022, 02:20:08 PM
You need a ledger device if you want the card:
IMO it's a poor decision by Ledger to design it in a way that relies on those who only have a Ledger device [the moment they move those assets to the CL card, they're no longer in custody, so what's the point in limiting it in this way (apart from the marketing part)?]!
- Having said that, the addition of the cryptodraft (and maybe stableloan) was a nice touch.
staff
Activity: 3402
Merit: 6065
November 25, 2022, 04:22:14 AM
Ledger has released a debit card as well (with a third-party service)[1][2]. You need a ledger device if you want the card:

Do I need to have a Ledger wallet to get the CL Card?
Yes, you’ll need a Ledger wallet that is synced with Ledger Live to move assets between your secured wallet and the card

[1] https://www.ledger.com/cl-card
[2] https://blockworks.co/news/ledger-rolls-out-crypto-life-debit-card-across-uk-and-europe
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1140
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
October 28, 2022, 07:36:50 PM
Blockchain.com announced a visa debit card earlier today[1][2]. The waitlist is only available for U.S customers for now.

[1] https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-com-partners-with-visa-to-offer-crypto-debit-card
[2] https://www.blockchain.com/card
Blockchain.com is a popular site although I believe it dropped a bit comparing to the previous years. They reported a big number of people willing to order the card!
Code:
In a Yahoo Finance interview, Blockchain.com CEO Peter Smith said the card already had 50,000 signed onto a waiting list
There is also BitOasis and FTX that launched the VISA crypto friendly card in the same period which is a good news too. The only drawback is the limited number of countries accepted!
staff
Activity: 3402
Merit: 6065
October 27, 2022, 01:38:33 PM
Blockchain.com announced a visa debit card earlier today[1][2]. The waitlist is only available for U.S customers for now.

[1] https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-com-partners-with-visa-to-offer-crypto-debit-card
[2] https://www.blockchain.com/card
Activity: 714
Merit: 1298
Cashback 15%
October 25, 2022, 06:54:07 AM
Nuri, former Bitwala, is going to close its business and be liquidated. CEO urges customers to withdraw their funds by 18/12/2022.  "Unfortunately, we have not been able to find investors to continue our mission and have asked our customers to withdraw their funds by 18/12/2022 the latest, so the business can be terminated and liquidated. Customers have access and will be able to withdraw all funds until the aforementioned date. All assets in your Nuri account are safe and unaffected by Nuri’s insolvency. Trading will be possible until 30/11/2022." (https://nuri.com/blog/letter-from-ceo/)

P.S. I had feelings that something similar must happen and said bye-bye to Nuri in August this year.    
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
October 07, 2022, 04:45:44 PM
Despite having no administrative or processing fees [FTX Card Benefits], it doesn't seem to offer a cashback reward to its users.
In that case I wish them good luck as they will have a hard time getting people on board. Unless their ATM limits are much higher than of competition, but looking at how it is in US, it doesn't look significantly better. Competition is a good thing though for us customers so the more the merrier.

AFAICS, there's no difference between the two with regard to that matter [I believe the author of that article was referring to how the majority of other providers usually do it].
Then I guess its just some PR bullshit, to make them look better than competition.
June 23, 2022, 01:33:26 PM
Not only cryptocurrency cards are affected with the relatively low limits, but the regular ones issued by banks as well (albeit withdrawal limits are higher). For example, card issued by my bank has 5000 kuna daily withdrawal limit (approximately 660 euro) so its a little bit more than a double of Binance card. Big advantage of Binance card is that daily spending limit is 8700 euro which should be enough for 99.99% users.

Its all probably about governments not liking the thought of us withdrawing money without them knowing on what exactly we are spending it.

These are very good limits. I do not use bank cards at all and do not have bank accounts, I use only alternative solutions. The best solution that I found in my country is a card of one payment service, which allows you to withdraw no more than 1,780 euros per day, and no more than 10,700 euros per month. It is a pity that the Binance card is not available for me, so I have to use only such solutions. I used Advcash until 2018, it was probably the most convenient card for both shopping and travel, but it was also limited for my country. Residents of the European Union, of course, have a wide variety in the choice of crypto cards, this is a definite plus for them, there is plenty to choose from.
Pages:
Jump to: