Pages:
Author

Topic: ㅤ - page 5. (Read 15181 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 5
January 13, 2023, 12:26:00 PM
Hello!
I'm from the FCF Pay team!

Our fees are 6 USD + 3.5% to issue the cards. The payment is made through our own payment gateway and can be done in ~20 stablecoins + SHIB.
To refill the cards, the fees are 3 USD + 3.5%.
Monthly fee is 1.75 USD taken from the card at the end of the month. If the card falls below 1.75 USD balance at that time, it will be deactivated.

But if you create or refill the cards from your FCF Pay balance, you will get a discount (at the moment it's 0.75%, but we may increase it to 1%).

The cards are virtual USD cards, similar to prepaid gift cards, but they are tokenizable (they can be added to Apple/Google/Samsung Pay) by using a US/Canada number. Unfortunately, it seems that delivery to online SMS services fails recently. I suggest that you ask a friend in USA/Canada to help you by relaying the SMS validation code. It may take 10-15 minutes to receive the SMS.

We can also offer physical cards companies/projects. For individuals we will start offering the physical cards in about 2 weeks.

We do have affiliate programs: the easiest way is to create an account on fcfpay.com, share your affiliate link or create your own prepaid card widget/page to share and add a mark-up.
For companies/projects that want to start their issuing program, we offer white label solutions.

If I can help you with more information, tag me or drop by our Telegram chat.

Have a great day!
staff
Activity: 3402
Merit: 6065
January 13, 2023, 11:50:41 AM
-snip-
Do you know if spectrocoin or wagecan are trustworthy?

I couldn't tell you much about Wagecan but for Spectrocoin, using them may not be a good idea: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=816438

And I could be wrong but I don't think the cards are available worldwide. I believe it's just some of their other services (exchange, custodial wallet, etc.)
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 8
✅KYC-FREE CRYPTO DEBIT CARDS💳
January 13, 2023, 11:29:43 AM
Let's do a shameless promo here  Shocked:

CoinPayCard.net[/b]]CoinPayCard.net

The CoinPayCard is an anonymous Virtual Visa® Debit Card that can be used to make online and offline purchases, worldwide.

Available card plans:

1. Basic       | $2.000 monthly spend limit     Price: $99 yearly
2. Premium  | $5.000 monthly spend limit     Price: $249 yearly
3. Platinum  | $10.000 monthly spend limit   Price: $499 yearly

Card funding fees:
USDT: 4% + $1.50

More cryptocurrencies coming this week.

500 per year is so expensive!
What is the currency exchange fee if you make purchase in currency other than USD?

The platinum card has a spending limit of $10K a month. You can always start with the basic plan @ $99 a year. (Keep in mind, you can't upgrade a card)
Paying in other currencies than USD is free, but keep in mind VISA decides the exchange rate.

Visa Exchange Rate can be found here:
https://usa.visa.com/support/consumer/travel-support/exchange-rate-calculator.html
Activity: 22
Merit: 3
January 13, 2023, 10:12:07 AM

The CoinPayCard is an anonymous Virtual Visa® Debit Card that can be used to make online and offline purchases, worldwide.

Available card plans:

Card funding fees:

500 per year is so expensive!
What is the currency exchange fee if you make purchase in currency other than USD?
staff
Activity: 4214
Merit: 1203
I support freedom of choice
January 12, 2023, 06:07:55 PM
@dkbit98
I'm not affiliated, someone suggested it on my blog.
I tried it with a small amount of money, and it worked non "amazon.it", the italian market of amazon.
I didn't try the google pay / apple pay thing.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
January 12, 2023, 02:11:19 PM
How did you find about this service and are you affiliated with them in any way?
If I understand correctly this can only be used as virtual debit cards, but I see there is Card Billing Information with physical delivery address.
I would like to see someone from FCF Pay team registering in bitcointalk forum and answering few questions, but on first sight it does look better than similar shady projects that appeared recently.

Allow me to add that to my gauntlet as well.

Your BBcode is broken.

Side note: how many of the cards on the list work with cloud compute corps? Maybe they indiscriminately classify the entire industry of crypto debit cards as VCCs and just block them all.
copper member
January 12, 2023, 01:45:42 PM

Available card plans:

Card funding fees:

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
January 12, 2023, 01:40:42 PM
How did you find about this service and are you affiliated with them in any way?
If I understand correctly this can only be used as virtual debit cards, but I see there is Card Billing Information with physical delivery address.
I would like to see someone from FCF Pay team registering in bitcointalk forum and answering few questions, but on first sight it does look better than similar shady projects that appeared recently.
January 12, 2023, 11:55:32 AM
I live in Paraguay. I can't find any working card? Sad
I went through the list and almost none are available outside EU, US, UK, and a couple of other countries. Paycent seems to be available but search results indicate it's a scam.

Which cards can you recommend?

Advcash launched a couple of cards (Crypto world, and Global UnionPay) and then stopped shipping the cards. The last time I checked, they said they'll be available again soon. Maybe you can check their site or reach out to them for an ETA.

Thank you. I have a card from them and it was working perfectly. However, they no longer allow funding to the USD card. They say they are fixing it but it's been a couple months.
EUR card is still working but I cannot order one cause I am not a resident nor citizen of one of their countries.

Do you know if spectrocoin or wagecan are trustworthy?
Activity: 520
Merit: 11957
September 22, 2022, 11:04:30 AM
The Spanish crypto exchange EurocoinPay has announced the release of a crypto debit card MasterCard:

The card will be available to users from the European Union, with the help of which it will be possible to make purchases around the world.

The Ukrainian bank Unex Bank has issued a crypto debit card MasterCard: Pay with the weld crypto-card from your balances on the exchange

Judging by the announcement, the card so far only works with the USDT stablecoin. Card issuance is free. Transfers cost 5 hryvnia and 1.5% of the amount. The daily limit for the exchange of cryptocurrencies is no more than 10,000 hryvnia.
staff
Activity: 4214
Merit: 1203
I support freedom of choice
January 11, 2023, 04:23:38 PM
https://fcfpay.com/prepaid-crypto-debit-cards/

No KYC
From $50 to $5000
Fee: nearly 4.1% at the creation
It is reloadable.
I thould be able to be added to google wallet / apple pay with a US/CA number. (even with in europe ...)

I tried with "amazon.it" and it works, so it is usable in europe.

I didn't try the google wallet / apple pay thing, is there a good place to take a temporary us/ca number somewhere?
copper member
January 11, 2023, 03:40:19 PM

not that you literally did not answer my question, but you actually deleted my post in your self-moderated thread.
you can't even be considered, as long as you hide vital information.
Your question is answered a number of times. Your options are not based on facts.

when we find out about your trustworthiness, it will already be too late for some users. building trust is done by giving all the precise answers here, you decided on another, more dubious way.
You are free to think what you want. I would like to hear from you, what questions we did not answer.

Again, we don't hide anything, we just don't have our corporate information online. That's it. Even if we had that online, it won't make a difference. Our service is based on 2 way trust.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
January 11, 2023, 03:14:56 PM
We literally answered every question that other BitcoinTalker's had. They were questioning how we block blacklisted wallets. We answered that question multiple times in details. But I guess they weren't satisfied.

not that you literally did not answer my question, but you actually deleted my post in your self-moderated thread.

There is no other answer we can give than how do work. If you read carefully, you can see that we answered literally every question that we're asked. But hey, it's a free forum. You can have your options, only time will tell who is trustworthy and not.

when we find out about your trustworthiness, it will already be too late for some users. building trust is done by giving all the precise answers here, you decided on another, more dubious way.

Maybe one day you will try us out.

copper member
January 11, 2023, 01:33:01 PM
@Ratimov can you add CoinPayCard.net to the list? They have a working virtual debt card, and get also have an ANN thread for more details: ✅💳Get A Anonymous Crypto Debit Card | KYC-FREE - CoinPayCard.net 💳✅

Note - I am not affiliated with this project.

I would not add them to any list, nor a free promotion, because they are closer to a scam than a trustworthy service. Check reference on his trust page, they are certainly not a recommendation as a reliable service. here we are talking about financial services, not about downloading e-books.
self-moderator ann thread, and avoiding giving precise answers is not the expected way. in the end, they hide all the information about themselves, which further deepens the mistrust.

We literally answered every question that other BitcoinTalker's had. They were questioning how we block blacklisted wallets. We answered that question multiple times in details. But I guess they weren't satisfied.
There is no other answer we can give than how do work. If you read carefully, you can see that we answered literally every question that we're asked. But hey, it's a free forum. You can have your options, only time will tell who is trustworthy and not. We did our best, so far we keep building every day and adding new features. Maybe one day you will try us out.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
January 11, 2023, 12:03:03 PM
@Ratimov can you add CoinPayCard.net to the list? They have a working virtual debt card, and get also have an ANN thread for more details: ✅💳Get A Anonymous Crypto Debit Card | KYC-FREE - CoinPayCard.net 💳✅

I would not add them to any list, nor a free promotion, because they are closer to a scam than a trustworthy service. Check reference on his trust page, they are certainly not a recommendation as a reliable service. here we are talking about financial services, not about downloading e-books.
self-moderator ann thread, and avoiding giving precise answers is not the expected way. in the end, they hide all the information about themselves, which further deepens the mistrust.
staff
Activity: 3402
Merit: 6065
January 10, 2023, 12:39:03 PM
I went through the list and almost none are available outside EU, US, UK, and a couple of other countries. Paycent seems to be available but search results indicate it's a scam.

Advcash launched a couple of cards (Crypto world, and Global UnionPay) and then stopped shipping the cards. The last time I checked, they said they'll be available again soon. Maybe you can check their site or reach out to them for an ETA.
January 10, 2023, 10:54:09 AM
Not only cryptocurrency cards are affected with the relatively low limits, but the regular ones issued by banks as well (albeit withdrawal limits are higher). For example, card issued by my bank has 5000 kuna daily withdrawal limit (approximately 660 euro) so its a little bit more than a double of Binance card. Big advantage of Binance card is that daily spending limit is 8700 euro which should be enough for 99.99% users.

Its all probably about governments not liking the thought of us withdrawing money without them knowing on what exactly we are spending it.

These are very good limits. I do not use bank cards at all and do not have bank accounts, I use only alternative solutions. The best solution that I found in my country is a card of one payment service, which allows you to withdraw no more than 1,780 euros per day, and no more than 10,700 euros per month. It is a pity that the Binance card is not available for me, so I have to use only such solutions. I used Advcash until 2018, it was probably the most convenient card for both shopping and travel, but it was also limited for my country. Residents of the European Union, of course, have a wide variety in the choice of crypto cards, this is a definite plus for them, there is plenty to choose from.

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
January 10, 2023, 10:28:17 AM

January 10, 2023, 09:49:59 AM
which card today is best to add after Binance card as cheapest alternative second service for spending crypto in EU to use also with ATM in EUR?
I think Advcash is a good alternative especially for Europeans since it is cheaper than the card available for the rest of the countries in the world.
Otherwise there is Neteller but honestly I am not sure if you can spend directly crypto deposited there with their mastercard or you have to use a third party service for deposit.

Advcash load to USD cards are no longer working. I guess EUR cards can still be loaded but they are only available to citizens & residents of EU, Israel, Turkey.

Do you know of an alternative that provides cards to people outside the EU?
Activity: 520
Merit: 11957
August 12, 2022, 07:28:21 AM
Lightning Network-powered payment app, Strike, launches its Visa debit card:

A system of rewards for using the card has also been announced, whether it is a deposit in bitcoins and fiat, payment in bitcoins and fiat, Apple Pay and Google Pay payments, etc.

Pages:
Jump to: