Pages:
Author

Topic: ㅤ - page 3. (Read 4859 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
September 14, 2021, 12:03:05 AM
He hasn't changed at all. This is definitely plagiarism.

Post title: Bitcoin is rebuilding the Tower of Babel of human collective collaboration
Article title: Bitcoin has built a tower of heaven for mankind, from Homo sapiens to gods.

After the devastating flood, the first rainbow appeared in the sky. God used the rainbow as a sign of the covenant with humans on the earth that no flood would come ever and mankind in the world spoke the same language of the same accent.

Google translated from here:

But later, humans began to doubt God's oath and embarked on building the Tower of Babel, provoking God. So God decided to change and distinguish the language of mankind, causing them scattered everywhere and therefore the Tower of Babel was abandoned halfway.

Original (same article):

So he quietly left the kingdom of heaven and came to the world, changed and distinguished the language of human beings, so that they were scattered everywhere because of language barriers, so that they could not cooperate, and the tower was abandoned halfway.

So his "original post" is largely lifted from a translation of an older article.

Plagiarism is shameful, but it can't be done. I don't think it is strict. I feel that the author does not like this RK, which is obviously personal. If I say: Edison invented the electric light bulb, do I have to indicate where the quotation comes from? Are you solving the case? I will continue to pay attention, it is very interesting.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 7892
September 13, 2021, 11:45:55 PM
Here is a part of the Christian Bible, a story that most Christians all over the world know.

The chances that you would use the exact same language in the same order just randomly are very slim. Its obvious what you're doing: you're just copy/translating the works of others. These aren't your original concepts -- they belong to others. What are you actually doing here?
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 234
September 13, 2021, 11:37:55 PM

Post title: Bitcoin is rebuilding the Tower of Babel of human collective collaboration
Article title: Bitcoin has built a tower of heaven for mankind, from Homo sapiens to gods.

After the devastating flood, the first rainbow appeared in the sky. God used the rainbow as a sign of the covenant with humans on the earth that no flood would come ever and mankind in the world spoke the same language of the same accent.

But later, humans began to doubt God's oath and embarked on building the Tower of Babel, provoking God. So God decided to change and distinguish the language of mankind, causing them scattered everywhere and therefore the Tower of Babel was abandoned halfway.

Original (same article):

So he quietly left the kingdom of heaven and came to the world, changed and distinguished the language of human beings, so that they were scattered everywhere because of language barriers, so that they could not cooperate, and the tower was abandoned halfway.

So his "original post" is largely lifted from a translation of an older article.

Here is a part of the Christian Bible, a story that most Christians all over the world know.
legendary
September 13, 2021, 11:26:16 PM

Original (same article):

Activity: 994
Merit: 371
September 13, 2021, 04:48:13 PM

Ambrox -      Date Registered: January 09, 2021, 10:12:54 AM
Bizoran -      Date Registered: January 25, 2021, 07:31:17 PM
retreat -        Date Registered: March 15, 2021, 02:24:00 PM  Huh

Ethan151 -    Date Registered: March 21, 2021, 12:45:17 PM
Newlifebtc -    Date Registered: April 21, 2021, 03:01:14 PM
kaggie -        Date Registered: May 24, 2021, 05:42:58 PM
KingsDen -    Date Registered: May 28, 2021, 04:17:38 PM
Wakate -       Date Registered: June 15, 2021, 05:48:38 AM
GosgoskingDate Registered: June 26, 2021, 09:32:30 AM
KontibrunoDate Registered: July 10, 2021, 09:33:08 AM
Spontaneous - Date Registered: July 18, 2021, 01:41:46 AM
Nathrixxx -      Date Registered:July 18, 2021, 08:14:19 PM
Stunzz -        Date Registered: July 23, 2021, 09:30:15 AM
Trojane -         Date Registered: July 26, 2021, 08:35:37 PM
RockstarguyDate Registered: July 27, 2021, 02:27:18 PM
B-Bit -             Date Registered: August 03, 2021, 03:07:44 AM
Samandra -   Date Registered: August 07, 2021, 08:42:59 AM
jaytw -          Date Registered: August 14, 2021, 02:23:23 AM
Doan9269 -    Date Registered: August 15, 2021, 01:53:01 PM

I hope you can be more careful with your research. I'm from Indonesia, see my post history!
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
September 08, 2021, 12:30:18 PM

All Copper Members were purchased prior to the start of the general farm activity, which started on July 1, 2021. If Copper Members were bought after this event, there would be some logic discrepancy.

To be honest, I am more confused with this farm than ever. The examples of prohibited accounts that I gave earlier, to which I submitted reports to the moderators, also belong to this farm. But they used the technique of copying different responses from Reddit. It was them that I doubted since your example has been a part of that brigade. But now, after checking the account https://bpip.org/Profile?p=ROSE%20B, which is also very consonant with the other two accounts, I see that he also wrote about China.
It turns out if my assumptions are correct, this farm began to actively participate much earlier than July 1.
This is just my opinion.

ROSEDF  March 19, 2021, 06:38:10 AM
ROSERTY     March 19, 2021, 06:44:34 AM
ROSE B         March 18, 2021, 07:17:23 AM
legendary
✿♥‿♥✿
September 08, 2021, 11:55:12 AM
I also see some accounts that cannot belong to this farm.

For example?

For example, why buy a member's Cooper if they all share merit?

All Copper Members were purchased prior to the start of the general farm activity, which started on July 1, 2021. If Copper Members were bought after this event, there would be some logic discrepancy.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/scarlett7777-3347391
He also did not pass on his merits to anyone.
legendary
✿♥‿♥✿
September 08, 2021, 11:31:17 AM
I also see some accounts that cannot belong to this farm. For example, why buy a member's Cooper if they all share merit?
And there are also accounts that are quite active in reporting their very early age, which cannot be said about the rest.  Sad
legendary
September 08, 2021, 06:55:29 AM
So it was a nothingburger.

Since the DT took no action, then this thread made it official that you can create 60 accounts and farm the forum in whatever way you like and there will be no consequences or whatsoever.

There's three good reasons I can think of off the bat why tagging them at this point is still not a good idea:

1. They haven't asked for money, whether it be through ICO or sig campaigns (although at least a couple signed up for bounties -- that could be looked into).

2. We don't know for certain they are all the same person. I think that's a bit of a stretch TBH. It seems highly likely that at least a few of the main ones are the same person, as well as the ones registered in spurts. But nobody has "proved" they are all the same person.

3. It's better to send a signal to whatever real newbies there are that we're not all vicious tagmongers. Besides, its not like we don't notice them and can't tag them later if they do actually start with the fundraiser.

I wonder what theymos thinks.

theymos decentralized the trust system so he wouldn't have to think about this kind of shit.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
September 08, 2021, 04:26:15 AM
So it was a nothingburger.

Since the DT took no action, then this thread made it official that you can create 60 accounts and farm the forum in whatever way you like and there will be no consequences or whatsoever.

I wonder what theymos thinks.
legendary
September 05, 2021, 08:33:45 AM
So what did you decide for? Are you going to tag him or not? If not, that means even you, yourself don't believe the evidences you found which would damage your reputation. (Slandering people for nothing won't look good on you) Otherwise, just tag the guy and let the party begin.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
September 05, 2021, 08:24:23 AM
Nice T-shirt but you need to have alternative yuan version written in chinese if you want to make it big   Cheesy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdWZKb659K0

But beyond that, at this point those who believe that he is in charge of a massive farm probably have him on ignore. Those that don't think so or don't care will not.
You probably mean LoyceV right?
I am hearing some rumors that he is his biggest fan.
Thick skin is getting softer.

PS
On positive note, he inspired me for creating one (I hope interesting) forum post, but I need few days to create some graphics and write text.
Stay tuned.
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6231
Crypto Swap Exchange
September 05, 2021, 08:16:21 AM
I want to get more inspiration and thinking from your gays
I hope you got inspired, but with all due respect we are not all gays here...

Since it's all about the money RK wants to make with all his alt accounts pumping some shit tokens / coins and signature campaigns.

But beyond that, at this point those who believe that he is in charge of a massive farm probably have him on ignore. Those that don't think so or don't care will not.
I will give negative feedback once he does something overt beyond the merit crap. But, it is kind a loop since I will not see it since he and all the alts are on ignore. So, unless others talk about it and post it I'll never see it.

Since the mods don't seem to want to ban / nuke the farm for plagiarism and there is no valid reason for a flag we are just kind of waiting.

-Dave

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
September 04, 2021, 06:15:03 AM
I want to get more inspiration and thinking from your gays
I hope you got inspired, but with all due respect we are not all gays here...

My God... Shocked Mr.Kun you are obviously trying to get in the Guinness Book of Records with one of the longest written posts in bitcointalk history.
I have to give you credits for this, you probably spent days and hours writing all this stuff.

RainbowKun isn't a scammer, so he shouldn't be tagged.
I have a funny suspicion that LoyceV might be one of Mr.Kun's alts or he likes his long posts very much, because he is always protecting him.  Smiley
Seriously now, I don't think he should be red tagged for his doing, but not only scammers are being tagged here.
legendary
Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420
September 04, 2021, 03:51:16 AM

And what, on the forum tagged users only for a scam? For the fact that he sending merit between his accounts and used his alts to receive bonuses, in the form of merit, which helped the alts grow in ranks, this is already enough to mark all these accounts with negative trust, although not all of them are from the 60+ list.
Don't be a follower, be a leader. If you believe your evidence to be true, then tag the dude and move on. He is allowed to have alts, but trading merit between alts is shady and tagworthy. Don't wait until someone else tags him.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1022
Hello Leo! You can still win.
September 04, 2021, 03:47:34 AM
I thought for a long time and decided to disclose my encryption experience in the past few years in detail, and face every member of the community with a more transparent attitude. At the same time, I will adopt a more positive attitude to adapt to the culture of this forum. Thanks again to every friend who pays attention.

Sir, these comments of yours are rather too lengthy. It will make no meaning if you spend alot of energy writing a lengthy reply and 80% of the people in the thread are unwilling to read it. Just find a way to concise your write up, either by filtering salient points. I am very willing to read all but I couldn't. Unless one is using a screen reader or is so concerned about what you wrote, it will be difficult to read from head to foot.
legendary
September 04, 2021, 03:43:23 AM
Red tags isn't there only for the scammers.

Red tags are for the guys that are not safe to trade with.

I don't think someone operates on ~60 accounts can be trustworthy.

Positive - You think that this person is unlikely to scam anyone.
    Neutral - Other comments.
    Negative - You think that trading with this person is high-risk. You might also be able to add a flag.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
September 04, 2021, 03:26:56 AM
Quite interestingly, nobody tagged RainbowKun or any of his 'followers' AFAICT. Which is I think is collectively commendable.
Do you think it's right?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
September 04, 2021, 01:18:32 AM
Obviously (for the 157th time) RainbowKun hasn't learned anything and doesn't seem capable of learning. Again reposting the same wall of text across multiple threads/boards. Looks like spamming is in shitcoiner's DNA and there is nothing you can do about it.

I am not going to read this crap. I think nobody is going to. If I wanted to read a fucking book, you wouldn't be the fucking author. You should try to write shorter. Parroting the same thing over and over is not going to win any arguments for you.

Why are you wall-quoting it then...
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 234
September 04, 2021, 12:57:10 AM
edit: obviously i spoke too soon  Roll Eyes

sweet mother of god ain't nobody got time for that its the weekend

(original post that is outdated)

.. And just like that -- silence. As if an entire civilization vanished, migrated off the face of the earth, leaving a soon-to-be fossilized record of their time on the forum and not a whole lot more. I suspect they fucked off made exodus to RainbowCity. Godspeed, Mr. Kun.

Quite interestingly, nobody tagged RainbowKun or any of his 'followers' AFAICT. Which is I think is collectively commendable. Oh except I tagged an account that one time but to be fair I did delete it.

I thought for a long time and decided to disclose my encryption experience in the past few years in detail, and face every member of the community with a more transparent attitude. At the same time, I will adopt a more positive attitude to adapt to the culture of this forum. Thanks again to every friend who pays attention.
Pages:
Jump to: