Pages:
Author

Topic: [0 GH/s 0% fee SMPPS] ArsBitcoin mining pool! - page 13. (Read 123721 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
As soon as this pool gets merged mining, I will make it my primary.  Until then, I have it set as my first failover.
+1

This pool with merged mining is pure WIN !
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
As soon as this pool gets merged mining, I will make it my primary.  Until then, I have it set as my first failover.
+1
Activity: 914
server2 is down now? seriously?
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
why some worker can't connect to the pool problem exist today, weird
Activity: 637
Merit: 502
I found a solution. Point your miners to server2.arsbitcoin.com instead of arsbitcoin.com. Use the same port 8344.

legendary
Activity: 2026
Merit: 1005
My miners cannot connect with ARS. I'm not the only one. Pool hash rate is at 145 GH/s.
the same thing... Sad
My miners cannot connect with ARS. I'm not the only one. Pool hash rate is at 145 GH/s.
Activity: 207
There were a few issues today with the scripts taking a lot longer than usual to run (causing login issues).  Also, the hashrate script had stopped running completely, so reported hashrates were wrong.

I think i've fixed things now, so hashrates should start coming back up. 
i cannot log in and the api always return an hash rate of 0.
Activity: 742
Activity: 476
Haven't been able to log on all day
Activity: 121
Yeah, the hash rate on the site will vary a decent amount.

Payout will also vary slightly, obviously, given the current amount of buffer.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
Keep it real
Last night my hash rate dropped 16% and my rig seems to be running fine. Any ideas?

Your hash rate dropped 16% according to what?  If it's the display on the website, that's just based off of the shares you've submitted in the last 15 minutes (I think?).
Last night my hash rate dropped 16% and my rig seems to be running fine. Any ideas?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I'm adding another 2GHs rig tomorrow and will donate it for the day.

Thanks for the great service BurningToad

Awesome.

I am slowly getting pushed down in the ranks by these big ops coming in...hopefully they are donating!

I am #153 in lifetime shares and #17 in donations Cry Compete for the top donator spot! Support your local BurningToad, folks.

e: Just saw we are way up at 1.43% weighted donations! Someone is being super nice today!
I'm adding another 2GHs rig tomorrow and will donate it for the day.

Thanks for the great service BurningToad
Activity: 448
Has anyone else's stales gone way up?

Yeah. There are some problems with the server and BurningToad is dealing with some shit right now. It'll get fixed sooner or later. If we all upped our donations to 50% for a day, I bet it'd be sooner. I'm gonna do it just for good measure. You should too.
Has anyone else's stales gone way up?
Activity: 372
I am still humming away...

Odd... probably DNS issue.  Switched to fail over in the time being... was running OK for the past couple days.
Activity: 392
Getting this repeatedly from cgminer

longpoll failed for http://arsbitcoin.com:8344/LP/, sleeping for 30s
Pages:
Jump to: