Pages:
Author

Topic: [0 GH/s 0% fee SMPPS] ArsBitcoin mining pool! - page 10. (Read 123721 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Looks like I need to start looking for a new home for my 32 GH/s... =(
Don't you agree that someone who is complaining about this without donating anything is very similar to an a..hole?

To be fair, if the pool does not require a fee and he does not want to contribute, that is well within reasonable norms.
That's fair. What about complaining... That's fair too?

IMHO, I don't think we should hijack the thread to start calling people out or using masked profanity.
About hijacking ... how would you call an "I'm leaving" message on this kind of thread?
and about "masked profanity" ... I don't have any problem calling an asshole openly someone who use a free service and complains about it when the folks who are offering it have problems because of the lack of funds.
And just for the record ... i didn't called Internet151 an asshole ... because, maybe, he contributed (or he is still contributing) in some other ways ...

P.S. I am #2 on the donors list and haven't mined at the pool for a couple weeks now.
I realy appreciate it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
Hmm...seems there is a new version of poolserverj out. It has much better performance, meaning less stress on equipment, and on BT...Also probably lower stales so we might be able to drop back to one server for now...saving operating costs. It also natively supports merged mining so it may be easier to get a system working for that as well, meaning BT gets fewer people asking for it, or when it's coming. This may be just what he needed.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Don't you agree that someone who is complaining about this without donating anything is very similar to an a..hole?

To be fair, if the pool does not require a fee and he does not want to contribute, that is well within reasonable norms. IMHO, I don't think we should hijack the thread to start calling people out or using masked profanity.

P.S. I am #2 on the donors list and haven't mined at the pool for a couple weeks now.

Where do you mine at then ? Thanks.

See sig.

Is that your own pool ?
vip
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
AKA: gigavps

To be fair, if the pool does not require a fee and he does not want to contribute, that is well within reasonable norms. IMHO, I don't think we should hijack the thread to start calling people out or using masked profanity.

See sig.

vip
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
AKA: gigavps

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
So is the pool down or not ?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Could you have been banned as part of a botnet or something? That's the only explanation I can think of where you would be singled out specifically.

I was only mining for the site less than two days before I could no longer connect. Figured it was just down and moved elsewhere, but still tried to login to transfer the coins out. I was doing 10 Gh/s with 32 GPUs, so I don't know how that could look like a botnet.

I don't know much about it, I just know that IP ranges were getting banned at one point cause CPU miner botnets were bogging down the servers.
vip
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Could you have been banned as part of a botnet or something? That's the only explanation I can think of where you would be singled out specifically.

I was only mining for the site less than two days before I could no longer connect. Figured it was just down and moved elsewhere, but still tried to login to transfer the coins out. I was doing 10 Gh/s with 32 GPUs, so I don't know how that could look like a botnet.
Activity: 448
See if you can reach it through a proxy.  I can reach it fine.

Using a proxy does work. I've tried a couple different computers on my network and they can't load it directly. Not sure how else to diagnose the problem, I've never had this happen before.

vip

Using a proxy does work. I've tried a couple different computers on my network and they can't load it directly. Not sure how else to diagnose the problem, I've never had this happen before.
Activity: 154
Merit: 102
Bitcoin!
vip
Activity: 406
Haven't been able to access the site for a couple days. Anyone know whats up?

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/arsbitcoin.com
vip
Haven't been able to access the site for a couple days. Anyone know whats up?
Activity: 322
Man, Best pool theres ever been, Noticed stales rising over last few weeks. PLEASE PLEASE dont let this pool die, There are people here willing to help and learn and im sure a few people would pitch in to help/spread work load. Good community here as well.

Maybe post a 'volenteer' sections, Im sure many people would be willing put a bit of there time and knowledge in. Doing it all alone is a big ask now the pool as grown to a 1TH beast Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

0 fee PPS....   good luck with that - none will survive

Activity: 174
Activity: 566
If things to take a turn for the worst, just let us know.
Pages:
Jump to: