Pages:
Author

Topic: [0 GH/s 0% fee SMPPS] ArsBitcoin mining pool! - page 16. (Read 123721 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100
weird i never switch browser
vip
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
AKA: gigavps
i am using google chrome, why do i need to always login to see account detail, something is wrong? for the web panel

also, can u add timezone, like GMT + something

last but not least, any iphone app to keep track of the mining details, like what i did for deepbit previously, there is quite a lot of app on iphone that support it

thanks

You can use the app iBitcoin which will show you your arsbitcoin.com mining details. The security on the site makes you re-login anytime you switch browsers and is for your protection.
Activity: 160
i am using google chrome, why do i need to always login to see account detail, something is wrong? for the web panel

also, can u add timezone, like GMT + something

last but not least, any iphone app to keep track of the mining details, like what i did for deepbit previously, there is quite a lot of app on iphone that support it

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1876

BT dont know if your aware, but the IRC link on the website is not working..  showing a config page.

Jim
Activity: 207
Server2 seems to be down to me. Normal server seems fine (failover FTW).
server2 is still down Sad ...

Sorry, I have to do something special to get port 80 working on Server 2.  8344 has been working fine, but I forgot about port 80.  Its is back now.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
server2 is still down Sad ...
Activity: 83
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
Keep it real
@BT

Any thoughts on implementing merged mining?  I saw the question asked a few pages back, but didn't see any response about it.
Amazon: "The instance is now in the stopped state as the host was irrecoverable. You can now start the instance and you will be back on a new, healthy host. "

We are back up now.

Also, I found the issue with why server 2 kept having issues (with pushpool and PSJ.)  The socket/file limit was still set very low.  Forgot to configure it like the main server.  That has been fixed now, so Server 2 shouldn't mess up periodically like it has been.
legendary
websites up..  thxs BT
Activity: 121
The main server stopped responding.  Server2 relies on the main server for submitting shares, so we're completely down at the moment.

Not sure if it is a hosting issue, or if the DDoS started to point our way or some such.  Trying to get the main server back.

Got a response from amazon.  Seems to be a hardware failure.  They are investigating.  Hopefully i'll be able to restart the instance on different hardware soon.

Go go cloud infrastructure and such Cheesy
legendary

I got up this morning and was down to 7g.  basically all miners pointing to server2 were down.  so I pointed everything to arsbitcoin and all was well till about an hour ago.
The main server stopped responding.  Server2 relies on the main server for submitting shares, so we're completely down at the moment.

Not sure if it is a hosting issue, or if the DDoS started to point our way or some such.  Trying to get the main server back.

Got a response from amazon.  Seems to be a hardware failure.  They are investigating.  Hopefully i'll be able to restart the instance on different hardware soon.
Activity: 121
I love BurningToad.org

Activity: 75
Yup. Just got in this morning and found my miners having connection problems. Can't get at the site either.
legendary

anyone else having trouble getting to arsbitcoin.com ?
Activity: 770
Merit: 502
BurningToad, is there a hidden option some where to turn LP off?

Thanks.

No, why would you want this?

I've got a problem on my side, I get long poll IO errors. I know this because it happened to me on a few other pools, haven't had time troubleshooting my lan network, I have an option to disable LP at Slush's, so I was asking if ARS had it because I'm mining here for time being.
BurningToad, is there a hidden option some where to turn LP off?

Thanks.

No, why would you want this?
Sorry, seems I forgot to reset the warning flag last time there was a server issue, so I didn't get a text message when Server2 was having trouble this time.  It is back now.

Pages:
Jump to: