Pages:
Author

Topic: [0 GH/s 0% fee SMPPS] ArsBitcoin mining pool! - page 14. (Read 123721 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I am still humming away...
Activity: 372
Is the pool down right now?  Can't seem to connect...

Getting a bunch of request time outs when pinging

ec2-107-22-234-139.compute-1.amazonaws.com (107.22.234.139)
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Actually it's not the same, it's SMPPS vs real PPS, AFAIK.
When the buffer is positive in a SMPPS pool, there is no functional difference between PPS and SMPPS.
Yes, the difference is that it's not guaranted to be always positive.

I'm not trying to say that it's worse, it's just not exactly the same.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
When the buffer is positive in a SMPPS pool, there is no functional difference between PPS and SMPPS.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
With BTCGuild going PPS, I'm guessing we're going to see a small surge in people mining for ARS. ARS charges no fee, vs the fee @ BTCGuild, so there's really precious little reason NOT to mine here. I can fathom wanting a Prop system vs. PPS, but now that we're both the same, except ARS has no fee.... ummm... yeah.
Activity: 152
Merit: 102
Sending BTC is done through your wallet. All you need is the adress to send it to.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
but I'll happily Paypal a direct donation if it'd help.

blasphemer !  Wink

Lol, I know, the irony is thick. But, I'm sorry, I don't trust Bitcoin at all. It's a terrible, terrible system, bound to collapse, and with a horrible interface for actually DOING any actual commerce. But, hell, if retards out there want to buy coins I'm churning out, more power to em. But for actual commerce? Yeah. It's a hell of a ways off.

But, hell, if you wanted BTC instead of Paypal, I can do that too. I'll just have to go read a 15 page instruction manual on how to do it, because I have no freaking clue Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
but I'll happily Paypal a direct donation if it'd help.

blasphemer !  Wink
With BTCGuild going PPS, I'm guessing we're going to see a small surge in people mining for ARS. ARS charges no fee, vs the fee @ BTCGuild, so there's really precious little reason NOT to mine here. I can fathom wanting a Prop system vs. PPS, but now that we're both the same, except ARS has no fee.... ummm... yeah.

Toad, if you need any direct financial support to get any more servers off the ground/kicking ass/anything of that nature, toss me a PM. I'm too lazy/stupid/and-not-that-interested in sending you pure BTC, but I'll happily Paypal a direct donation if it'd help.
Does anybody else has the periodical issue with server1?
I`m getting "disconnected from server/miner is idle" at least one time in a few hours...

I use CGminer that goes server2, server1, MMC then bitcoins LC, just in case Smiley Cant say ive noticed anything with server 2 though Wink
I`m still searching in complete distributive to install CGm on Win7 x64 (((

Whattya mean, a complete distributive? You can just run it out of a single folder. Unless I'm just mistaking what you're meaning Cheesy

I have CGMiner go server2, server1, BTCGuild, and OZCoin. I honestly hope both ARS and BTC go down some time, so I can give OZcoin, this small little Australian pool, a 20% increase in their pool total. I'd find that amusing.
vip
Activity: 1358
AKA: gigavps
I`m getting "disconnected from server/miner is idle" at least one time in a few hours...

I use CGminer that goes server2, server1, MMC then bitcoins LC, just in case Smiley Cant say ive noticed anything with server 2 though Wink

MMC (mining.mainframe.nl) is no longer. You might want to update your config.
legendary
Activity: 2026
Merit: 1005

I`m still searching in complete distributive to install CGm on Win7 x64 (((
Activity: 322

legendary
Activity: 2026
Merit: 1005
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
Are there some plans for merged mining btc and nmc ?  other pools allready support it ..

This has been asked a few time so far...unfortunately here is BT's response.

Sorry, nothing at the moment.  May be able to use PoolServerJ and a simple namecoind to do this, but last time I checked these were still a little iffy, and I haven't had time to check recently.

So it's going to have to wait until PSJ and namecoind play nice together...
legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
Are there some plans for merged mining btc and nmc ?  other pools allready support it ..
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
new member here!

I just joined ArsBitcoin pool, and the registration process went smoothly, and im really liking the look of the webpage. Looking forward doing some mining for/with you guys.
Activity: 322
We seem to be back, after switching IPs and pointing the DNS to it.  Let me know if yall notice any issues.

Thank you sir!

+1 Smiley
Activity: 448
We seem to be back, after switching IPs and pointing the DNS to it.  Let me know if yall notice any issues.

Thank you sir!
Activity: 207
Pages:
Jump to: