Pages:
Author

Topic: [0 GH/s 0% fee SMPPS] ArsBitcoin mining pool! - page 9. (Read 123721 times)

Activity: 357
Merit: 250
why is this thread still stickied  Huh

it's not top 10 anymore  Roll Eyes
Activity: 383
Maybe he went to jail, or just doesn't give a shit anymore...
Activity: 637
Merit: 502
One thing for sure, he is not walking off with our money. Payout is still working and the pool unpaid is only at 3.44 BTC.

Where are you BurningToad ?
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
Activity: 383
And now they are both down.   Sad
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
server2.arsbitcoin.com seems to be working well for right now, hopefully BT will notice that the main server's down soon.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Hi, why is the server down?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
@theshmadz
it's so sad, especially now that we've had a nice rally from 2 to 3 bucks, but I'm gonna have to jump ship as well

not permanently, I hope, but time will tell,

I'll try to check in from time to time
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
The pool's dropping some shares again, about 25%. Permanently switching to something else, I guess. Sad Probably Guild or Slush.
Activity: 406
Server 1 is dead/dying Cry

Server2 is failing too Cry

UPDATE : Server2 was OK for the last 10 minutes. Please can someone post here when server1 come back to life.

Looks like Server 1 is back up and running.
Activity: 637
Merit: 502

Server2 is failing too Cry

UPDATE : Server2 was OK for the last 10 minutes. Please can someone post here when server1 come back to life.
Activity: 406
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
It's the same thing again as happened before, the pool is "partially" down that is it's only accepting part of the shares, my "hashrate" (according to the pool's stats) went down about 30-40% as well as the pool's hashrate which is only 400 Ghash/sec today. The miners say "Problems communicating with Bitcoin RPC" from time to time.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
server2 is down? or it doesn't accept requests on 80 port anymore?
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Recently got out of the newbie doghouse...... first chance to comment in this thread.

Love the pool, the setup/workings/stats are great, a step up from where I first started. Stability recently as mentioned leaves something to be desired but I can understand how/why its where its at. I'm in no position to help/takeover but would hope if BT feels the need he can find someone trustworthy.

Started with Eliguis
Later added Ars as a backup pool
Couple days later switched, made Ars the main
Switched my backup from Eliguis to Slush last week, unfortunatly it hasnt reverted back to Ars (main) since then, its just up all the time.

Love the underdog, will continue to hash for Ars when its up/stable
Activity: 742
What's the deal with this pool? I submitted over 600 shares today and even though it says my hashrate is >700MH/s, it says I've never submitted a share and all my rewards are 0.00000000. Why aren't my submitted shares showing up?

It appears that stats are down.

My stats seem fine. Must be working again.
Activity: 448
What's the deal with this pool? I submitted over 600 shares today and even though it says my hashrate is >700MH/s, it says I've never submitted a share and all my rewards are 0.00000000. Why aren't my submitted shares showing up?

It appears that stats are down.
Activity: 487
Are You Shpongled?
Activity: 518
BT any news ? Thanks !
Activity: 448
Looks like I need to start looking for a new home for my 32 GH/s... =(
Don't you agree that someone who is complaining about this without donating anything is very similar to an a..hole?

I don't think he was complaining...there is a frowny face at the end.

I hope the new PSJ works out and makes life easier for BT.

In the meantime, up your donations. I am 14th on the donor list and 160th for lifetime shares. Pony up, bitches.
Pages:
Jump to: