Pages:
Author

Topic: [0 GH/s 0% fee SMPPS] ArsBitcoin mining pool! - page 19. (Read 123721 times)

vip
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
AKA: gigavps
Hi, is there any poll issues? Because im getting this message on both my rigs: work queue empty, miner is idle

Try mining on server2.arsbitcoin.com if you are not aleady doing so.

I've just started mining here and now I'm far from my miners. So, I can't change the server.

Bad start, guys.  Sad

You can't remote into your miners from your phone anywhere in the world?

What are you, a plebeian Wink?

Hotdog does have a point. I can ssh into my miners from my iPhone and fix almost any issue as long as I have cell service. If you have an iPhone, you might want to also checkout the app iBitcoin, it's pretty impressive and shiny. Smiley
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Hi, is there any poll issues? Because im getting this message on both my rigs: work queue empty, miner is idle

Ok, i turned to server2.arsbitcoin, but still same ussue:

[06/10/2011 13:01:28] Result: 3932b950 accepted
[06/10/2011 13:01:33] Warning: work queue empty, miner is idle
[06/10/2011 13:01:44] Result: 99d12bfe accepted
[06/10/2011 13:02:09] Result: 55d2c043 accepted
[06/10/2011 13:02:15] Result: a893901f accepted
[06/10/2011 13:02:33] Result: ac93d7a0 accepted
[06/10/2011 13:02:59] LP: New work pushed
[06/10/2011 13:03:03] Currently on block: 148309
[06/10/2011 13:03:20] Result: fb923a97 accepted
[06/10/2011 13:03:25] Warning: work queue empty, miner is idle
Activity: 121
Merit: 100

I've just started mining here and now I'm far from my miners. So, I can't change the server.

Bad start, guys.  Sad

You can't remote into your miners from your phone anywhere in the world?

What are you, a plebeian Wink?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Bad start, guys.  Sad
vip

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Activity: 322
I've upped to 1.75 for this week to from 1, previously .5 when i joined.

Working great for me.

gigasvps - you seem to be on 0g/hash! Love your setup, If i had the £££, thats what id be doing. I have the extractor the same, 12" beast (1140m3). What are you using there??? haha. Sorry bit off topic Smiley

I might be a 0Mh/s right now but i'm at the top of the donors board! -> https://arsbitcoin.com/statsDonate.php

Catch me if you can....

I was just letting you know, Just in case it was down time you didnt know about Smiley Just had 1 myself. Forgot i tripped the electrics earlier with toaster.... haha Smiley
vip

Working great for me.

gigasvps - you seem to be on 0g/hash! Love your setup, If i had the £££, thats what id be doing. I have the extractor the same, 12" beast (1140m3). What are you using there??? haha. Sorry bit off topic Smiley

I might be a 0Mh/s right now but i'm at the top of the donors board! -> https://arsbitcoin.com/statsDonate.php

Catch me if you can....

Working great for me.

Activity: 574
Happy Birthday, Happy PoolServerJ Day, and Happy Birthday to me too. In honor of all of the above, and as I bring a third rig online, I am upping my donations to 2.5% for the next week. Spend it wisely.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Ok ya'll. BT has got the entire pool down to .57% stales because of his work to get poolserverj up and running on both servers. If nothing else, put your donation % at your normal rate + the % he is saving you on stales by getting the new server technology up and running!

And obviously that couldn't be done without shadders writing PoolServerJ to begin with.

Therefore, I propose the following.

The last full UTC day (October 3rd), 2.85 BTC were donated on ArsBitcoin.  This is about what it costs to run ArsBitcoin on a daily basis (perhaps a tiny bit less) with the current exchange rates and server setup.

Any donations over 2.85 BTC per day, through Oct 7th (UTC) will be sent to shadders to help support his PoolServerJ efforts.

So, that is about 3.5 days to increase your donations and help him out!

As an example, lets say Oct 4th ends and the total donations come out to be 3.5 BTC.  That means I would send 3.5 - 2.85 =  0.65 BTC to shadders for the day, along with the excess for the next 3 days as well.

Oh, and October 8th is my birthday.  Just saying... Wink you could increase your donations that day too or something Tongue
vip
Ok ya'll. BT has got the entire pool down to .57% stales because of his work to get poolserverj up and running on both servers. If nothing else, put your donation % at your normal rate + the % he is saving you on stales by getting the new server technology up and running!
You now have my measly little 1.5+ Ghash/s, at least for the next 24hrs. I will evaluate things
from there.
I think you will be able to receive something about 0.85btc per day... Wink

But be aware that if the buffer is lower than the unpaid payout, you wait a LITTLE longer for your BTC, 120/240?Huh confirmations and all that Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2026
Merit: 1005
You now have my measly little 1.5+ Ghash/s, at least for the next 24hrs. I will evaluate things
from there.
I think you will be able to receive something about 0.85btc per day... Wink
legendary
Activity: 1073
from there.

-ST
legendary
Just signed up and aimed 305Mhash/s. Been running for a while now, but for some reason in Account Details it is
only showing hash rate as 215, 243, 279Mhash/s. Wondering why the reduction from what I am actually
sending?
-ST

Hash rates on the site are estimated based on the amount of shares you are submitting, so even though your miners may show a steady hashing rate on your side, there's still some variance on how often you are submitting shares that you think are successful, so the site will vary.

Looks like it took a little longer than I had expected to update. Hash rate calculations look to be more accurate now.
Thanks for the response.

-ST
Activity: 378
Just signed up and aimed 305Mhash/s. Been running for a while now, but for some reason in Account Details it is
only showing hash rate as 215, 243, 279Mhash/s. Wondering why the reduction from what I am actually
sending?
-ST

Hash rates on the site are estimated based on the amount of shares you are submitting, so even though your miners may show a steady hashing rate on your side, there's still some variance on how often you are submitting shares that you think are successful, so the site will vary.
legendary
sending?

-ST
legendary
Activity: 2026
Merit: 1005
where can I get this nice userbar with ars-stats for my signature ...

http://btcstats.net/
o, yeah!  Cool
thanks a lot...
vip
where can I get this nice userbar with ars-stats for my signature ...

http://btcstats.net/
Pages:
Jump to: