Pages:
Author

Topic: [0 GH/s 0% fee SMPPS] ArsBitcoin mining pool! - page 20. (Read 123721 times)

legendary
Activity: 2026
Merit: 1005
where can I get this nice userbar with ars-stats for my signature ...
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Yep, primary server seems to be overloaded today as we've been hitting 1050 GH/s or so.  Trying to take some steps to improve.  It should be back up now.

I've been disabling the stats updates while this has been happening, but I am resuming them now.

*Edit* Primary server is now running 2 bitcoinds instead of 1.  It seems to be helping.  Let me know if anyone notices issues with the main server now.

Activity: 121
Primary server has been having issues this morning, it appears. Secondary server is functioning, but it looks like when the primary is funky, website goes funky too.
legendary
Activity: 2026
Merit: 1005
such a strange permanent reconnecting theme...
DDoS?
reconnecting now... Cry
Activity: 784
Merit: 1009
firstbits:1MinerQ
Yes, Thank you! I've been getting super solid work the last couple days. I think splitting the load is really helping. If the payout doesn't catch up right away it doesn't cause me grief as I figure  it'll get there eventually.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
+1 for best pool out there, Thanks for your efforts BT Wink
There have been definite issues with blocks getting confirmed but not added to the buffer today.  My current estimate is about ~600 BTC worth of blocks.  So, I am going to manually add 600 BTC to the buffer right now.

Notice the charts here : http://stats.nuradu.com/  where the buffer dropped suddenly.  That is where this occurred.  I think I've fixed the problem now, but I'm not totally sure.

Anyways, adding the 600 BTC to buffer now, and I will investigate more thorougly tomorrow (just got home from out of town, work in the morning.)  Most of this problem was caused by server 2 running out of HD space due to new PoolServerJ logs being large and me not setting up a log rotation for them.  Server 1 then couldn't contact server 2 to learn about it's block confirmations, server 2 bitcoind was shut down, then things got all wacky from there.

Good news again though is that this shouldn't have affected anyone's personal share counts, so as I add the 600 BTC to the buffer now, everyone should be getting paid like normal.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Three blocks just confirmed (#147729, #147730, #147731), but the Pool Unpaid did not decrease or reflect payouts of those blocks.
vip
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
AKA: gigavps
Is there something wrong with pool payouts?  Pool Unpaid is sitting at 230+ BTC, but there have not been any unusually large blocks lately.  That's the highest it's been in a while, right?  Huh  (Yes, I realize how SMPPS works.)

This is a normal occurrence if the amount of "confirmed" btc is less than the total amount of work completed. The pool can get to this state with a single 11m round block or more slowly with multiple 4m round blocks over a longer period of time. A good way to visualize the luck of the pool is here -> http://stats.nuradu.com/
Activity: 737
Merit: 500

Is there something wrong with pool payouts?  Pool Unpaid is sitting at 230+ BTC, but there have not been any unusually large blocks lately.  That's the highest it's been in a while, right?  Huh  (Yes, I realize how SMPPS works.)

Sorry, the block stats are all kinds of screwed up at the moment, mostly due to Server 2 messing up.  I'll work it out when I get home. 
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Sorry, the block stats are all kinds of screwed up at the moment, mostly due to Server 2 messing up.  I'll work it out when I get home. 
Activity: 245
After Hack Now User 5tift
Great Pool BT,
you have linked this page
http://arsbitcoin.idea.informer.com

are there topics which you would/could realise?

sorry for my english

./stiftmaster

What's the end game goal? To have a single address, ie, arsbitcoin.com, which will redirect/load balance across two servers? Or do you plan to have server2.arsbitcoin.com and the original one, simultaneously?

The goal is to handle the load well.

Maybe I can consolidate back to one server with PSJ, or I will need to figure out an automatic load balancing solution.
I just switched the main server over to PoolServerJ.  So now both servers are on it.  Let me know if you notice any issues.
Activity: 322
Server2 does seem massively more stable than before. Nice work.

/knocks on wood.

I'm at .2812% stales for today on server2. Massive improvement over pushpool and it hasn't crapped out since it was started up. Big thanks for BT for finding the time to get poolserverj up and running for us!

Still below 0.200 and been up for 4+ days easy, was in belgium and holland for 3 of them so may be 5-6 lol. My lifetime is down to .400 and i was getting 1%+ with pheonix for a while at the start. See CGminer is on 2.0.5, im on 2.0.4 with 11.7 Drivers and 2.1 SDK. Im getting over 400 per card and clocked down to 965 from 1000 i was using to get the same with pheonix. May account for extra stales back then
User 1872:

What's the end game goal? To have a single address, ie, arsbitcoin.com, which will redirect/load balance across two servers? Or do you plan to have server2.arsbitcoin.com and the original one, simultaneously?
vip
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
AKA: gigavps

/knocks on wood.

I'm at .2812% stales for today on server2. Massive improvement over pushpool and it hasn't crapped out since it was started up. Big thanks for BT for finding the time to get poolserverj up and running for us!

/knocks on wood.
Pages:
Jump to: