Pages:
Author

Topic: [0 GH/s 0% fee SMPPS] ArsBitcoin mining pool! - page 47. (Read 123721 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Trying to join up with my measly 144 mhash but keeps throwing back a problem communicating error.
I triple checked my information to make sure it was correct.
Anyone else with this problem.

We shall be fighting on the leaderboard..
Activity: 32
Checked you're trying to connect on the right port?
I just signed up and forgot to alter the port when I cloned my batch file.
Activity: 14
Nevermind....
My own stupid mistake, forgot to change the port.... Smiley
Activity: 14
Trying to join up with my measly 144 mhash but keeps throwing back a problem communicating error.
I triple checked my information to make sure it was correct.
Anyone else with this problem.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I'm close to turning my CPU into a miner x.X

EDIT: Ahh eff it.  Efficiency be damned, turned on my 950@4GHz.  An amazing 18.5 Mhash added.
Activity: 207
5 way fight for spots 8-12 on the hash chart lol

One of those is me Smiley
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
5 way fight for spots 8-12 on the hash chart lol
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
There seems to be a lot of these type of blocks lately. MtRed just had one with 4,124,050 shares followed by one with 1,422,614 shares. Ouch.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
I am an avid Ars reader, though I don't post on the forums very often. Since the payouts from BTC Guild are so low, I think I will shift my 86 Mhash/s to you guys. It's not much, considering its coming from a GTX 560 Ti. Perhaps there might be a better reward.
1.2gh on loan for 24 hours or till block found
did this with bitp.it and they finally found theirs within 12 hours of me diverting power to them, so yeah im lucky hehe, i didnt find their block but they finally got it after a 9 day drought lol

You're awesome, thanks!
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
1.2gh on loan for 24 hours or till block found
did this with bitp.it and they finally found theirs within 12 hours of me diverting power to them, so yeah im lucky hehe, i didnt find their block but they finally got it after a 9 day drought lol
Activity: 52
This is shitty luck for the first block Sad

Ill hang round till the 2 million shares mark in hopes that something comes in
Activity: 80
added my pitifully slow 22 MH/s from my nvidia GT240 - never know.. maybe ill get lucky? Tongue
Have you already planned for the scaling problems many pools have faced after having a few hundred MH join their pool?

It was one of my first considerations.  There is still work to be done to get there, but i'm pretty confident I can scale up if I get the GHs.
I'm hunting bounty!  Shocked

Just added 780 Mhash to the pool. Might add > 2 Ghash more later today when I have time.

Edit: What stale shares in percent is okay? First card gave me < 0,9 %, second card ~ 1,6 %
running with Phoenix 1.48.

Edit: Now, the stale-rate is increasing a bit more. I'll give up.

Your stale rate seems ok, the pool says you have 784 shares, 13 stale, just a 1.6% rate.  That is also a very small sample period, so that rate doesn't mean much.  Could have been a period where lots of blocks were solved by the network quickly.  Where are you located, and is long polling working?
Activity: 112
Ride or Die
Have you already planned for the scaling problems many pools have faced after having a few hundred MH join their pool?
Activity: 99
I'm hunting bounty!  Shocked

Just added 780 Mhash to the pool. Might add > 2 Ghash more later today when I have time.

Edit: What stale shares in percent is okay? First card gave me < 0,9 %, second card ~ 1,6 %
running with Phoenix 1.48.

Edit: Now, the stale-rate is increasing a bit more. I'll give up.
Anyone have some amazing mining power they can point to the pool for a bit to help us with the long block?  Why oh why did the first block have to be a long one  Undecided
Activity: 211
this pool is damn unlucky....

block from hell...^^
Activity: 236
I hope we find that block soon, right now I'm about 20% behind what my PPS reward at deepbit would be based on lifetime shares in this pool.

Oh well, that's the risk I take for going after bounties! Grin
Pages:
Jump to: