Pages:
Author

Topic: [0 GH/s 0% fee SMPPS] ArsBitcoin mining pool! - page 44. (Read 123721 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Hey BT, what's the stale rate for the pool as a whole?  I'm seeing on average about 1.8% stales.

I know it's not that bad, but if we could knock that down it'd give us just a smidge more chance at the blocks.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
yeah GUI miner and nothing in the console log on either of them. Very odd. It's been fine all day, I guess we shall see tomorrow morning.

Know if they were still getting long poll alerts in the log?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
yeah GUI miner and nothing in the console log on either of them. Very odd. It's been fine all day, I guess we shall see tomorrow morning.
Hi

I had an issue overnight. This morning my miners on the site were showing as offline. Est. Earnings dropped ranking dropped etc. I went to check them, and they were running just fine. I checked the console for errors and nothing. I then restarted each of them and then everything went back to normal on the site. Any ideas what could have caused this and no logging as to what had happened?

What miner?  If GUIMiner, nothing was wrong in the console logging?
Activity: 112
Hi

I had an issue overnight. This morning my miners on the site were showing as offline. Est. Earnings dropped ranking dropped etc. I went to check them, and they were running just fine. I checked the console for errors and nothing. I then restarted each of them and then everything went back to normal on the site. Any ideas what could have caused this and no logging as to what had happened?
Some new updates thanks to Ozcoin.  The "show all blocks" link gives you more stats about our blocks (including your payouts if you are logged in.) 

On the left bar when you are logged in is a link to see more user stats like total BTC and hashrate history.

I still need to create a page for actual payout/address history.
Activity: 560
Merit: 517
Yay! Looks like all the blocks have confirmed and payments have been sent  Cool
Also, I have block round, share, earned BTC, and payout records in the DB.  I just need to code the display for them so you can see the rewards for each round, payout transactions, etc.  That will be my next priority.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I did a manual payout and the BTC has hit my wallet. Great stuff and congrats the the rest of the pool on last nights good luck
Hello,

Sorry about that.  I did an update last night that broke things (see my post about needing to use http://arsbitcoin.com.)   Logins/registrations should be fixed.  You may need to clear your cookies.

The first payouts are going out now, but the payment calculation script is really slow, causing some RPC errors on the mining side.  Still checking into it.
Burningtoad has found the issue. Looks like its relating to some work he did last night, and is fixing it now

[14:47] <@BurningToad> i'm looking into it, the problems are due to an update I did last night, doesn't seem to be anything serious, working on a fix

*edit* back in now. all working fine and everything asit should be. Big thanks to burningToad for the prompt fix!
I cant login either!

So the count of 'unable to login' is up to three members.

(btw, ive never been a member of mtgox)
Activity: 109
I cant login either!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I'm honored to see my pool front-end being used by the Ars crowd Smiley

Best of luck!
Activity: 32
Seems fine for me.
On a vaguely related note, I was using the same password on slush as I did on MtGox (yes yes, I know).
Anyway, seemingly somebody tried to alter my payment address on slush - I have a non-dictionary password, so somebody has been hashing.
Unlikely to be the case, as I think arsbitcoin does same as slush and mails you through confirmations when somebody has tried to change something.
Actually - not even sure what the point of this post is now...
...basically, I'm fine. It's just you.
Sometime overnight my password stopped working for this pool. I had it saved in my browser and this morning (UK time) it was no longer valid (where it was last night). I tried to enter it manually and got the smae result. I thought maybe I had saved it/remembered it wrong until another pool member came into IRC to report the same problem - his password stopped working overnight

To be a bit safe, I then tried multiple logins with the incorrect password until the server reported my account was locked.

I dont know if there is a security issue or a glitch. However I have checked this end and there is no malware.

I run:

- Avast Free
- Malwarebytes Anti Malware
- Embedded Linux hardware firewall / NAT
- Physical linux firewall with NAT, transparent proxy and full Network Intrusion Detection
- Windows 7 (mining rig) installation is 7 days old on a brand new HDD and is not used for anything other than mining related activities.

My other location (where I sometimes log in from) is

- Ubunty Natty
- NIDS on machine
- Junpier firewall

irc log

[12:46] == pimpinganiteasy [~candyman2@pool-*REMOVED*] has joined #arsbitcoin
[12:48] i cant login
[12:48] can someone fix this
[12:54] ive got the same problem mate
[12:54] tried to log in this morning and my password was invalid
[12:54] wtf
[12:54] (same password i had saved in my browser from yesterday)
[12:54] something smells wrong
[12:54] yes
[12:54] something is
[12:54] whats the odds
[12:54] to be safe, I logged in repeatedly with the wrong password until myy account was locked
[12:55] id suggest the same
[12:55] Wink
[12:55] yes

Is anyone else experiencing this? If you are already logge din can you log out and log in again with your password ok?

*edit* Aexoden reports his works fine. Hopefully the problem is just something silly and nothing to worry about Cheesy

[13:31] <@Aexoden> My login works fine, so if something's wrong, it seems to be either with your account or the browser saved it wrong or something. You'll have to wait for BurningToad I guess. Try deleting your cookies from arsbitcoin.com and trying again. Well, unless your account is locked now.

Activity: 32
Wow, this pool has been crazy lucky after that first monster round. 4 blocks now! WOO!

That was a pretty nice surprise to wake up to.

Although thinking how many those couple of guys with proper mining rigs just picked up (yes, I mean you ampeater).. *JEALOUS*
I can always find the bad side Cheesy
Activity: 236
Probability is now in our side! Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 517
Wow, this pool has been crazy lucky after that first monster round. 4 blocks now! WOO!
Hello, you need to use http://arsbitcoin.com to log into the website now.  The pool.burningtoad.com will no longer work. You can still mine at that address though.
Pages:
Jump to: