Pages:
Author

Topic: 0.25 BTC Bounty - Show me a Mt Gox USD Withdrawal :) (Read 48805 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
It absolutely does not exist. You're wasting your time.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hi ppl,

I didn't realize there was such a thread and bounty here until I read an article about "Mt. Gox Premium"
http://www.coindesk.com/mt-goxs-bitcoin-price-higher-than-rival-exchanges/

Okay to the point. I've successfully withdrawed $10K USD from Mt. Gox to my bank (in Taiwan).
Here are my evidences:

Mt.Gox account history screenshot
https://imageshack.com/i/jm3e9dj

My bank screenshot (sorry it's in Chinese)
https://imageshack.com/i/ne8cysj

I've been trying to withdraw money from Mt. Gox since last November, and till December did I get my money, with a huge 5% fees (10K * 5% = 500 USD!) for manual processing, plus 4x USD fees from my bank and intermediate bank. (That's why the numbers do not match.)

This withdrawal is extremely costly and slow, but I did it anyway, just to make sure they are still working.

I don't know if the 0.25 (or 1?) BTC bounty still exists and it's fine by me, but if it does, please send it to 1MVh1jL3szvthVbbWs8Ffczs4QCBNpyTDF
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
Will somebody please sue these clowns?

They can be sued in the US, because they're registered with FinCen and have a US address for that. It's in Delaware, which means the Delaware small claims courts ("justice of the peace courts") can be used. Since Mt. Gox has a legal presence in the US, you can also complain to the SEC ("[email protected]")

Or you could use a collection agency in Japan. Or complain to the Japan Financial Services Agency. Or the Japan Money Transfer Association. Or the Japan External Trade Organization, which has US offices to help people with little problems like this.

You don't have to put up with this like sheep.
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
You both realize nobody's getting money for a bounty, right?

Yeah of course, I am waiting for a 10k withdrawal so really no need for a bounty Wink

I withdrew 5 000 USD 8 weeks ago and I still haven't received anything.

How's things going for you?

Still nothing. I sent them an email few weeks before Christmas just asking what the chances of getting my money before Christmas was. I received this back on Christmas Eve:

Jim Support, Dec 24 13:28:

Dear Valued Customer ,

We apologize for the delay in getting back to you. The withdrawals are still in process its currently getting delayed due to backlogs. Sorry we do not have ETA at the moment. I will update you once the withdrawal gets processed..

Best regards,
Activity: 94
Merit: 10

Yeah of course, I am waiting for a 10k withdrawal so really no need for a bounty Wink

I withdrew 5 000 USD 8 weeks ago and I still haven't received anything.

How's things going for you?

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
2013/11/19 21:29:39   Withdraw   Status: confirmed     £xxxxx.00000   £xxx.93753
Withdraw to account BARCLAYS BANK PLC int

Impatiently waiting....
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
I finally passed the verification at Mt.Gox but dare not to get in now.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
2013/11/02 05:39:51    Withdraw    Status: confirmed    $1,128.74000    $0.12720
Withdraw to account AXIS BANK LIMITED

Waiting. Will update when done & hopefully get a BOUNTY Grin (if it's still on)

And NO our bank does not support HITLER or his idiologies..
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
Congratulations, you broke the internets!
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
(bump)
legendary
RIP Mommy
Bitstamp, btc-e, and coinbase all seem to be doing just fine.
I see at least as many complaints about them as Gox.
I've personally used all of them, and find no issues with btc-e nor bitstamp in any capacity. My only issue with coinbase was limits, but they have fixed that problem since.

EDIT: And just FYI, EUR withdraw from bitstamp took 1 night the last time i did one (last week).
You are not everyone.
  True, but are you trying to say that the aforementioned exchanges are having withdraw delays? I don't see anybody reporting that.       
I've seen them on #bitcoin-otc. Don't remember if they specified fiat vs BTC withdrawals.

pics (or logs) or it didn't happen.

I'm verified with bitstamp and it has always worked great for me.

http://bitcoinstats.com/irc/bitcoin-otc/logs/2013/09

Have at them.
Activity: 728
I've personally used all of them, and find no issues with btc-e nor bitstamp in any capacity. My only issue with coinbase was limits, but they have fixed that problem since.

EDIT: And just FYI, EUR withdraw from bitstamp took 1 night the last time i did one (last week).
You are not everyone.
  True, but are you trying to say that the aforementioned exchanges are having withdraw delays? I don't see anybody reporting that.       
I've seen them on #bitcoin-otc. Don't remember if they specified fiat vs BTC withdrawals.

pics (or logs) or it didn't happen.

I'm verified with bitstamp and it has always worked great for me.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Months to withdraw. That's criminal. No excuse.

MtGox has lied to us before. Remember when they suffered a DDOS and said that they simply had so much traffic from customers that the site wasn't operating?
That's called a lie. You don't trust liars. We all just learned an expensive lesson. For those of us who trusted them too much, it could take months or years to recover, and our lives could have been damaged.

This is a reason we should be lobbying the government to prohibit handling of bitcoin except by an approved and fully qualified financial institution.
I want to be dealing with a real bank that has a reputation.

Lol real banks do have reputations and they are all bad ,corrupt ,rip off merchants that feed off the mass population.

Mortgage fraud in the billions ,libor fixing ,ppi fraud ,fraudulant charges , central banks have a monopoly and  have been serially abusing it for decades .

Currencies made from value-less products , a 1968 25cent would buy an american  gallon of fuel today,why ? it  was made of something valuable .todays 25cent is worth crap and will never buy any fuel .

The bankers you trust all removed currencies from be links to gold thus the wild west of devaluation began in 1971.
Human beings have proven un trustworthy of holding financial powers ,the only thing that ever controlled currency value was the gold standard ,but they fixed that.

Cryptocurrency removes the need for gold to police value .
Ingeniously it uses the collaboration of the global users to create value and structure .
legendary
RIP Mommy

You are not everyone.

Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

You are not everyone.
legendary
RIP Mommy

You are not everyone.
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

legendary
RIP Mommy

Pages:
Jump to: