Pages:
Author

Topic: 0.25 BTC Bounty - Show me a Mt Gox USD Withdrawal :) - page 4. (Read 48809 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
What is man without his word Wink thanks for the screenshots, still some mystery to how they sent it without a money transmitter license!
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
Just sent .25 BTC to 1Dp2MLMRKJKQAQuFeWYWKYUN3JJSJ6FGeT  Please confirm.

The man comes thru!

Thank you zeroblock for stepping up.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Just sent .25 BTC to 1Dp2MLMRKJKQAQuFeWYWKYUN3JJSJ6FGeT  Please confirm.
Now, can we all settle down?

Reread the bounty conditions. It was for withdrawals initiated after the 4th of July. Yours appears to be initiated on the 3rd of July.

7/3/13 @ 16:16 PDT = 7/4/13 08:16 JST.

Bounty up.

-EP

EP, if you don't get your bounty, come to just-dice, I'll send you .25 if you promise to try to bet it up to .5 and pay me half if you make it there Wink
Activity: 220
Merit: 102
Hello

Reread the bounty conditions. It was for withdrawals initiated after the 4th of July. Yours appears to be initiated on the 3rd of July.

Bounty up.

-EP

Love it! Let's see the bounty!

That is some weak-ass nitpicking.

Congrats Episking on getting cash out of Gox, and thank you for sticking with the withdrawal process when many of us lost faith.

Now come bet your bounty on Just-Dice... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 800
Merit: 1001

Bounty up.

-EP
legendary

BTC to: 1Dp2MLMRKJKQAQuFeWYWKYUN3JJSJ6FGeT

Yes, I even blacked out the "Help" flag.

-EP
legendary
Now where's my bounty???

-EP
legendary

Dude...  I think you're awesome for a 14 year old, but go to summer school, you have wayyyy too much time on your hands.  lol.   Tongue

-EP
Activity: 406
It worked for me, and I wire transferred every penny to an offshore account.

(Not really Tongue)
legendary
EPiSKiNG, wouldn't it have been wise to blur out the session information in your address bar?  I mean if the session becomes invalid after IP change or X number of minutes you're good but this is the ancient banking system, that might be a security flaw to share that info Smiley

Heh... Thought about that after I posted it, but I'm pretty damn sure my session times out after about 5 minutes of inactivity... and I waited a while before I posted it.  If my BoA account gets hacked due to that, I think BoA has some major security flaws.  lol.

-EP
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
www.bitcointrading.com
EPiSKiNG, wouldn't it have been wise to blur out the session information in your address bar?  I mean if the session becomes invalid after IP change or X number of minutes you're good but this is the ancient banking system, that might be a security flaw to share that info Smiley
legendary
Anyone with citibank account want to share a screenshot?

Edit: For people who has done SEPA recently, mind giving amount of the withdraw (is it 10k+) ?

Thank you

From what I've been hearing, Citibank is actively blocking any and all Bitcoin related money in and out of their accounts.  If you like bitcoin, CLOSE YOUR CITIBANK account and tell the management that you HATE their policies on bitcoin!!!

-EP
Activity: 736
Merit: 508
if the bounty is still valid, i can prove I received my EUR withdrawal yesterday Smiley

bounty for the person that can show a USD withdrawal requested AFTER 7/4/2013

whoops, I'm sorry, missed that
legendary
Activity: 1190
if the bounty is still valid, i can prove I received my EUR withdrawal yesterday Smiley

bounty for the person that can show a USD withdrawal requested AFTER 7/4/2013
Activity: 736
Merit: 508
legendary
Activity: 1067
Merit: 1000
Anyone with citibank account want to share a screenshot?

Edit: For people who has done SEPA recently, mind giving amount of the withdraw (is it 10k+) ?

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1004
My SEPA withdrawal from the 4th of June arrived today (950€). SEPA seems to work again. I can not confirm if this is true for withdrawals over 1000 Euros. But I trust Gox.

The panic and the allegations go way too far for my taste. Gox has for various reasons lost in a short time many of his virtual withdrawal options (Dwolla, Liberty Reserve, OKPAY). All customers fall back to the normal banking transfers. But they were already at the limit before.

I can confirm what OhShei8e says. I tested SEPA with 500 Euro.

Send 2013/07/17

Incoming 2013/07/18

Just to let you know/report.

Im not interested in the bounty and i think SEPA is different than international wire because as you can see, SEPA comes from mtgox Poland Account.
Pages:
Jump to: