Pages:
Author

Topic: 0.25 BTC Bounty - Show me a Mt Gox USD Withdrawal :) - page 2. (Read 48809 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
Bitstamp, btc-e, and coinbase all seem to be doing just fine.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
Months to withdraw. That's criminal. No excuse.

MtGox has lied to us before. Remember when they suffered a DDOS and said that they simply had so much traffic from customers that the site wasn't operating?
That's called a lie. You don't trust liars. We all just learned an expensive lesson. For those of us who trusted them too much, it could take months or years to recover, and our lives could have been damaged.

This is a reason we should be lobbying the government to prohibit handling of bitcoin except by an approved and fully qualified financial institution.
I want to be dealing with a real bank that has a reputation.

Which one is either above reproach, or at the very least, has a better reputation than Gox? Can't find a single institution like that.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Months to withdraw. That's criminal. No excuse.

MtGox has lied to us before. Remember when they suffered a DDOS and said that they simply had so much traffic from customers that the site wasn't operating?
That's called a lie. You don't trust liars. We all just learned an expensive lesson. For those of us who trusted them too much, it could take months or years to recover, and our lives could have been damaged.

This is a reason we should be lobbying the government to prohibit handling of bitcoin except by an approved and fully qualified financial institution.
I want to be dealing with a real bank that has a reputation.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
So, I'm posting a bounty for the person that can show a USD withdrawal requested AFTER 7/4/2013 and that is subsequently put into their account.

OP clearly stated that the bounty is valid if requested after the given date. As there is no time given, that would be at least 7/5/2013 in any time zone.

7/3/13 @ 16:16 PDT = 7/4/13 08:16 JST.

Irrelevant.

[15:01] MagicalTux = BEST
[15:01] MtGox = BEST!

Relevant.

Do I owe 0.25btc to EP?
Yes. 1o16cfoCRdYh3XaHQawd1Ls8QqxwrhNEj

No.

YOU CAN TRUST ME! EPiSKiNG-'s COINS!! BUYING / SELLING BTC - USA --- View my OTC Trading Feedback!!

If there is just a little spark of truth in the first statement, EPiSKiNG will return the coins earned from the bounty immediately.

I had paid my portion of the bounty which was .25 BTC.  I sent EPiSKiNG a message, we'll see if he follows through.

I highly suspect he is getting preferred wire status as he is the only one who ever provided proof of a USD withdraw.  Unfortunately, his actions might have convinced other individuals to wire money into Gox, thereby trapping tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Activity: 2
So, I'm posting a bounty for the person that can show a USD withdrawal requested AFTER 7/4/2013 and that is subsequently put into their account.

OP clearly stated that the bounty is valid if requested after the given date. As there is no time given, that would be at least 7/5/2013 in any time zone.

7/3/13 @ 16:16 PDT = 7/4/13 08:16 JST.

Irrelevant.

[15:01] MagicalTux = BEST
[15:01] MtGox = BEST!

Relevant.

Do I owe 0.25btc to EP?
Yes. 1o16cfoCRdYh3XaHQawd1Ls8QqxwrhNEj

No.

YOU CAN TRUST ME! EPiSKiNG-'s COINS!! BUYING / SELLING BTC - USA --- View my OTC Trading Feedback!!

If there is just a little spark of truth in the first statement, EPiSKiNG will return the coins earned from the bounty immediately.
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
I'm not sure that a $1k withdraw counts anyways. They have said that they sneak smaller withdraws in all the time when they are close to their limits.

Not sure what you're trying to say here
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
I'm not sure that a $1k withdraw counts anyways. They have said that they sneak smaller withdraws in all the time when they are close to their limits.
Have been waiting on a CAD currency withdrawal for about 3 weeks now.
So Mt. Gox withdrawals in USD, Euros, and CAD are now stalled. Are Bitcoin withdrawals still reliable, or is that starting to break down too?

I've had no problem withdrawing BTC (Have been slowly converting USD to BTC and converting for about a week now at some cost for switching to another exchange to withdraw).

None of my BTC withdraws have had a problem.

I have multiple international wires as well as SEPA transfers in queue for over a month now, in EUR, GBP, and USD.

Ok post and you can collect your bounty.  I had my withdrawal of $1k USD open for 1+ month. After many laughingly ridiculous responses from MTGox I cancelled the withdrawal, went to BTC -> Coinbase.
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
So Mt. Gox withdrawals in USD, Euros, and CAD are now stalled. Are Bitcoin withdrawals still reliable, or is that starting to break down too?

I've had no problem withdrawing BTC (Have been slowly converting USD to BTC and converting for about a week now at some cost for switching to another exchange to withdraw).

None of my BTC withdraws have had a problem.

I have multiple international wires as well as SEPA transfers in queue for over a month now, in EUR, GBP, and USD.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Activity: 9
All - I gave up on MTGOX. After 1 month of @#$@ emails with these people I realized all they want me to do is withdraw bitcoins. They have *no* intention of paying out people's funds unless someone, somehow forces their hand.  The amusing thing is that in each email response they had a canned (albeit slightly differently worded) response, with "it will be 2 weeks, blah blah blah".  If you have your $ in MTGOX I would advise reconsidering where you leave it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
The strategy of "paying some and leaving most waiting" was used in the past by some (in)famous bitcoin businesses prior to disappearing. Speculating on as to why one business would do so: to keep their creditors' hopes and buy themselves time.

I hope MtGox are not turning into selective scammers - although evidence so far seems to say otherwise. Please keep posting of any successes in this thread.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
I have already removed my entire stake from Gox. But I had it already started in early April.  It took about three months.

Please stop commenting you incredibly stupid piece of shit (literally).  

Do you have anything to add besides ad hominems?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1059

I have already removed my entire stake from Gox. But I had it already started in early April.  It took about three months.

Huh

How can vouch for the reliability of Gox after you say that you completely pulled all your funds out, and that it took 3 months! 

My entire stake not my gains. My gains are still on Gox and are much more.
legendary

I have already removed my entire stake from Gox. But I had it already started in early April.  It took about three months.

Huh
legendary
So someone is impatient when a company takes 2-3 months (and longer) to do something when they told you it would take 3-7 days? You are so fucking incompetent shei8e. 

No incompetence, only experience. What should they say? The truth? That they have hundreds of thousands of withdrawals but only 3 people working on it? Forget it.

First everyone ran for Gox and now all people want to get out again. Always everyone at the same time. No patience, but want to make 1000% profit.

All the money was uploaded from January to mid-April and it will take at least several month to download it again. There is no Dwolla, no OKPAY, no more Liberty Reserve.

I have already removed my entire stake from Gox. But I had it already started in early April.  It took about three months. But I'm not complaining. It was the best business I've ever done.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
legendary
ok once I get this cleared I'm going to post my email thread with them. It's about 20 responses, over 1 month. It's absolutely hilarious as they "cut'n paste" the same response each time, ignoring what I'm saying. The most recent email they are  ignoring where I asked as how best to cancel my withdrawal. Something is definitely up with MTGOX. In the meantime I've transferred all $ -> BTC -> Coinbase -> $. This way I'm getting my funds with a 4% hit. Better than nothing Sad

No, only the fee for your impatience.  Wink

ok once I get this cleared I'm going to post my email thread with them. It's about 20 responses, over 1 month. It's absolutely hilarious as they "cut'n paste" the same response each time, ignoring what I'm saying. The most recent email they are  ignoring where I asked as how best to cancel my withdrawal. Something is definitely up with MTGOX. In the meantime I've transferred all $ -> BTC -> Coinbase -> $. This way I'm getting my funds with a 4% hit. Better than nothing Sad
Pages:
Jump to: