Pages:
Author

Topic: [1 BTC Bounty] Explain Bitcoin in one Sentence - page 7. (Read 14142 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Bitcoin to me is like true love, it increases as much as you spread it, that too taking least efforts (fees) towards the receiver... Wink
We don't need to think a lot before sending it, once decided, just given, spread-ed and made someone feel loved... Smiley
Spread the love... Smiley

PD's userid: gkv999
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is a digital currency open to all world
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Bitcoin is a pseudo-anonymous and decentralized medium of exchange for various goods and services, whose current price is highly indeterminable due to it's 'camphor-like' volatility.

(Primedice Username : kingaltcoins)
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
bitcoin is global currency can be owned by anyone and can be spent anywhere without any difficulties.  Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Very Simple Answer
"Bitcoin is that best form of money which you can ever think of,in terms of anonymity,decentralization which can be used to spend on almost anything direclty or indirectly" Smiley

PD Username: Ceizer
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is the ultimate solution to removing government parties and pesky agencies away from your money!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
B= Best form of money we've ever seen
I= Innovative invention for the development of payments technology
T= Transparent payment
C= Cryptography to control the creation and transfer of money
O= Open source governance for decentralized future
I= Irreversible and secure
N= New payment system where you can send money at a low cost and instant

PD user: shadows123
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
Bitcoin is a currency that can be quickly sent to someone in the same room from you, across town from you or across the globe for virtually zero cost, it is something that does not require you to trust anyone except for the person you are sending it to, but be careful because many people will try to steal your bitcoin from you, is something that cannot be seized or taken from your without your consent, allows for transactions to be audited, yet can be used with anonymity when used properly.

(this is somewhat of a run-on sentence, however I think it still qualifies as a single sentence).

PD username: quickseller3 (I have forgotten my PW to my old PD account, but can sign a message from an address I have deposited from/withdrawn to, and have large amounts of bitcoin stored on such addresses if necessary from my older PD account).
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 4193
Bitcoin is a decentralised, irreversible and transparent digital currency secured by cryptography, it enables users to transact within seconds across the globe without high fees or the risk of getting your Bitcoins frozen, it defeats double spending by making users solve for hard mathematical problems to include transaction into the transparent blockchain for a reward of 50Bitcoins, set to decrease approximately every 4 years since 2009 to ensure a finite market capitalization, changes in the protocol can also be done, provided that the majority agrees and adopts it.

Username: ranochigo
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
https://i.imgur.com/xkzMP34.gifv

Bitcoin is an anonymous, fast transaction , low fee , and global currency

https://youtu.be/WOEPHVTAERI

Grin  Grin  Grin

username :
amatsukami
Activity: 373
Bitcoin is an innovative payment network and a new kind of money, with lowest fee no need verification ID also stay anonymous

PD ID is Magicrush
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
Here's my explanation of bitcoin:

1. To a layman: Bitcoin is a decentralized, pseudo-anonymous payment system for the people, by the people, of the people.

2. To a Tech-Nerd: Bitcoin is a money making protocol earned by running some dumb and noisy machines called "miners" and can be sent to anyone through a digitized public ledger called "Blockchain".

3. To a blogger/YouTuber: Bitcoin is a new way of getting appreciation by visitors.

4. To a businessman: Bitcoin is a fully controllable currency with no chargebacks and no limits.

5. To a Drug dealer: Bitcoin is the virtual weed exchanged with a real one!

6. To a philanthropist: Bitcoin is a technical tour de force.

7. To a Charitable Trust: Bitcoin is the bridge between us and the community in need.

8. To Governmental Bodies: Bitcoin is a currency that is not in our control.

Primedice Username : notaek

WOW! This one is awesome. Cheesy

But, is more than one entry allowed ?

Well there's no stated in the first post that more than one entry is allowed but I think it's not allowed or should I say, if anyone can track you doing that (although at less chance depends on the evidence) then you are safe lol. (Or I just missed)

Anyways his answer is really great but OP is asking for 1 sentence only.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
bitcoin makes the world turn faster
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Here's my explanation of bitcoin:

1. To a layman: Bitcoin is a decentralized, pseudo-anonymous payment system for the people, by the people, of the people.

2. To a Tech-Nerd: Bitcoin is a money making protocol earned by running some dumb and noisy machines called "miners" and can be sent to anyone through a digitized public ledger called "Blockchain".

3. To a blogger/YouTuber: Bitcoin is a new way of getting appreciation by visitors.

4. To a businessman: Bitcoin is a fully controllable currency with no chargebacks and no limits.

5. To a Drug dealer: Bitcoin is the virtual weed exchanged with a real one!

6. To a philanthropist: Bitcoin is a technical tour de force.

7. To a Charitable Trust: Bitcoin is the bridge between us and the community in need.

8. To Governmental Bodies: Bitcoin is a currency that is not in our control.

Primedice Username : notaek

WOW! This one is awesome. Cheesy

But, is more than one entry allowed ?
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Bring you the power of internet money
It is absolutelly what you need
Take this chance before you late
Change your life with it
Others use it daily, why u dont?
Internationally accepted
No one can stop it

PD username : seephy
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Bitcoin will be used as a secondary monetary asset world wide in general.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
Heyhey Smiley When do we gonne get the Winner out? I want to know if i won the 1 BTC prize!! That would be awesome and really great Smiley
Anyways my Primedice Nick is lamahunter and you can also send it to my btc adress :=)  Anyways keep it up!

regards
lama-hunter
Can you please be patient, the op said that he will choose the winner 7 days after this thread started.
Which means, the winner will be announce on December 1.
Post your one sentence explanation of Bitcoin & Primedice username to enter. I'll choose a winner in 7 days from this post. I'll be sure to notify you via PM if you win!
Activity: 700
Bitcoin is a bithch . We can soend it without any extra fees. Can spend throughout the world without any taxes :-)
Activity: 266
Heyhey Smiley When do we gonne get the Winner out? I want to know if i won the 1 BTC prize!! That would be awesome and really great Smiley
Anyways my Primedice Nick is lamahunter and you can also send it to my btc adress :=)  Anyways keep it up!

regards
lama-hunter
Activity: 588
Bitcoin, BTC; the future of secure currency exchange and trading accepted by everyone!!
Pages:
Jump to: