Pages:
Author

Topic: [1 BTC Bounty] Explain Bitcoin in one Sentence - page 5. (Read 14135 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will help the people transcend what they think about money .
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1032
Everyone who posted here definitely needs money
So dont beg guys the winner is already chosen i guess but not announced yet.
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
MICRO picked winner but he still haven't announced yet.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
I'll choose a winner in 7 days from this post. I'll be sure to notify you via PM if you win!
I guess 7 days hasn't passed yet. It explains why the support was so weak in the past.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

I think they already have a winner and just waiting to be announced. I'm really hoping I get picked in this one. I badly need the coins now for medical expenses. LOL. Sad

Haha! Nice trick there bud Wink But that won't help because they already have a winner now.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
We will know about winner today Huh
Stunna said: "I'll choose a winner in 7 days from this post. "
I think they already have a winner and just waiting to be announced. I'm really hoping I get picked in this one. I badly need the coins now for medical expenses. LOL. Sad

Hey guys,

I almost picked winner. Waiting for Ed and other judges to confirm and we will announce happy winner Smiley .
Activity: 245
We will know about winner today Huh
Stunna said: "I'll choose a winner in 7 days from this post. "
Activity: 379
panel of judges not yet passed their verdict  Huh Huh Roll Eyes
Sry to discuss it here kingaltcoins, deleted my posts  Smiley
Activity: 338
Waiting to see the best answer Cheesy
Activity: 784
Merit: 502

Actually im CyberR. , idk why im unable to log into it. It says incorrect password when i try to log in, even with the password saved in my browser when i last time successfully logged into it

Bro tried it already, it gives me error

i also had the same problem with you,,, i cant sign in to my old account

You all should create a new thread in meta section if you want to discuss about your hacked accounts rather than posting here and cluttering the thread with off-topic posts.
Activity: 347
Excited to know the winner......
haha , it looks like you do not participate in this giveaway . This is your first post .

Actually im CyberR. , idk why im unable to log into it. It says incorrect password when i try to log in, even with the password saved in my browser when i last time successfully logged into it
Click "Forgot password" enter your email. If error, your account be hacked.
haha , it looks like you do not participate in this giveaway . This is your first post .

Try entering your password manually or maybe someone just changed your password from your PC.

Else, click forgot password and try to enter your email for getting a recovery link. (If your email is not changed of course)
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Who has won this giveaway? Did u PM him/her already?

Have some patience dude. MICRO is offline at the moment.

He'll clearly declare the winner here. So no need to worry whether anyone received PM or not!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
Who has won this giveaway? Did u PM him/her already?
Hey guys,

I almost picked winner. Waiting for Ed and other judges to confirm and we will announce happy winner Smiley .

Is he been picked already?

Bitcoin is the future of currencies, It's the most secure, fast and safe way of all online payments.

PD NAME: Alicia96

Read OP before posting. Your entry won't be considered since the bounty is already closed and winner has already been picked!
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is the future of currencies, It's the most secure, fast and safe way of all online payments.

PD NAME: Alicia96
Pages:
Jump to: