Pages:
Author

Topic: [1 BTC Bounty] Explain Bitcoin in one Sentence - page 2. (Read 14135 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
congrats to both them,0.7 btc is a lot of money, i can even buy 2 android for that amount,
wish i can 0.7 btc someday so far i got only 0.03 btc, Grin
Activity: 70
Congrats to the winners! Fun competition guys, can't wait til the next one! Good luck with your winnings fellas.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469
https://Ecua.Mobi
Can you or somebody give the direct link for those winner's sentences ?
I'm curious  Tongue and Congrats for lucky two  Grin

Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer digital currency that trades on public exchanges and can be instantly transferred to vendors when purchasing goods or paying for services anywhere in the world with the speed of an email anonymously with much lower fees than the traditional banking system.

PD Username: StarLord

dothebeats
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
Winner is: StarLord
And runner up: dothebeats

Can you or somebody give the direct link for those winner's sentences ?
I'm curious  Tongue and Congrats for lucky two  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037
CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com
Winner is: StarLord
And runner up: dothebeats

Since we had very hard time deciding who will win this, and bitcoin price went up a lot since this giveaway was announced.
We decided to go with 2 winners.

First prize to StarLord 0.7 btc
Second prize to dothebeats 0.3 btc

Prizes are credited to your Primedice accounts, feel free to withdraw or play with it.
Good luck!

Stay tuned for future giveaways and competitions.
Follow us on twitter @Primedice
And on ours Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/officialprimedice
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
To all of you (abitguru, ndnhc, icaruz and others who +1d the idea),

Rules are Rules buddies!

You won't surely be promoted to class 8 if you fail in class 7's final examination!

That was just a suggestion in line with the Law of Diminishing Marginal Utility. Grin

How can a Law of Diminishing Marginal Utility apply in this case? Undecided

Code:
The law of diminishing marginal utility is a law of economics stating that as a person increases consumption of a product,
while keeping consumption of other products constant,
there is a decline in the marginal utility that person derives from consuming each additional unit of that product.

Source > http://www.investopedia.com/terms/l/lawofdiminishingutility.asp

There are arguments to both sides on whether the law of marginal utility applies to money or not.

My point is, the  aggregate utility derived from say $1,000,000 divided among 1,000 people is more than that derived from $1,000,000 to a single person.

Note: I am posting this just to support my point against Magnesium Coin's. I am completely fine with the current rules though I did suggest otherwise.

But if you lose, you won't receive any fractional shares from the winner as you were suggesting OP.

I never said I would?? It was just a suggestion to OP so that they could always distribute prizes like that the next time.
Bitcoin is future of digital currency and secure data storage technology.

I have already reported this late entry to the moderator.

And I would request Stunna to lock the thread until the winner is finally announced.
Activity: 381
Merit: 251
Bitcoin is future of digital currency and secure data storage technology.
Looks like you are late to the party,contest already ended few days back.Now everyone is waiting for announcement of winner.OP should lock the thread untill announcement of winner to avoid more people trying to enter the competition.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
Can someone please lock this thread until results are in ? A lot of spam here, and people still think competition is on.  Undecided
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is future of digital currency and secure data storage technology. There's nothing the bankers could do about it.
Winner to be announced today?

I guess you don't need to create a new account in order to get an answer to this question! Roll Eyes

And to answer your question it's "Probably YES!".

Give them some more time to make the final decision.
Winner to be announced today?
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403
Was kinda hoping that I could snatch this 1 btc however it seems my chances are real slim against the others

+1 to QS's idea as well

Just bit more patience guys...
We will credit and announce winner very soon.

Do you think you can possibly announce the top 10 entries so far? Even if the bottom 9 get nothing more then recognition, I think it would be fun and would add to the suspense of waiting for the winner to be announced. 

Rules are Rules buddies!

You won't surely be promoted to class 8 if you fail in class 7's final examination!

That was just a suggestion in line with the Law of Diminishing Marginal Utility. Grin

How can a Law of Diminishing Marginal Utility apply in this case? Undecided

Code:
The law of diminishing marginal utility is a law of economics stating that as a person increases consumption of a product, 
while keeping consumption of other products constant,
there is a decline in the marginal utility that person derives from consuming each additional unit of that product.

Source > http://www.investopedia.com/terms/l/lawofdiminishingutility.asp

And I guess others are disabled participants? And how do you know all three of us didn't win in advance?

Just my perception buddy. Wink

BTW, according to my previous statement, if any three of you win this time, then its okay, you are the "able participant".

But if you lose, you won't receive any fractional shares from the winner as you were suggesting OP.

So please don't rephrase my comments without understanding.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

Rules are Rules buddies!

-1 on this. Grin

And forum is supposed to be a place where everyone is to share their views and opinions about stuff.

So, whether you win or not, 1BTC will be given to the "able" participant. NOT YOU! (for merely participating)

Hence, stop signature spamming and try your luck next time !!!

And I guess others are disabled participants? And how do you know all three of us didn't win in advance?
legendary
Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420
No offense to stunna or any of the PD mods butevery single contest or giveaway from this site always takes forever. They say 72 hours n it turns into 96 or more. This is a week past deadline and its not a surprise to me. You guys should already know how they are and just chill out and wait. Odds are the owner or mods are busy with life and just havent had the spare time to finish judging
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
so we had to wait until stunna get his account back .. kk
or perhaps micro will take over the bounty winner Tongue
What its mean get back account?
Its hacked by someone else?
upss misreading
nope, stunna account hasn't hacked, well just wait then Tongue
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
so we had to wait until stunna get his account back .. kk