Pages:
Author

Topic: [1 BTC Bounty] Explain Bitcoin in one Sentence - page 3. (Read 14135 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 284
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Yeah we will do 1 winner as promised. I pretty much chosen winner, just waiting for final word from other judges Smiley .

Ok then we will just wait a few days longer. :-)
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
Yeah we will do 1 winner as promised. I pretty much chosen winner, just waiting for final word from other judges Smiley .

i hope the judges not change their mind on your choice, so we can finished this contest on time  Wink , they are too busy to take their time to this contest i know .
but they have to finished what they started  Smiley good luck guys.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
PM me to buy traffic for your site!

Do they live in same solar system ?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
So, is not just you that choose the winner?
Activity: 924
4 Mana 7/7
*Hoping its me , even with the impossible odds*
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037
CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

or re open the bounty!! because I have also a good sentence to explain btc in one sentence! Wink  
I'll watch this thread Wink and wait Stunna

This ain't gonna work that way newbie. A contest is a contest. It can't happen twice after it's time is over, whether you're a super genius or not!

As if the Australian Cricket Team will plead the England players to play for the ASHES again since Shane Warne hasn't played in the last series. Roll Eyes

So, stop trolling!

divide 1btc in equal parts and share with all participants Cheesy

To be honest, I will be happy with that. Smiley

(May be coz I am kind of confident I am not going to win)

lets wait until op get back to this thread and maybe he will change his mind and decide to divide the prize to all the participants.

To all of you (abitguru, ndnhc, icaruz and others who +1d the idea),

Rules are Rules buddies!

You won't surely be promoted to class 8 if you fail in class 7's final examination!

So, whether you win or not, 1BTC will be given to the "able" participant. NOT YOU! (for merely participating)

Hence, stop signature spamming and try your luck next time !!!
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
https://BoostCrypto.com - Earn 250% in 200 Hours
nice one bro. i agree with you.
if there is no winner maybe op will divide the 1 btc to first 100 participants Grin Grin

lets wait until op get back to this thread and maybe he will change his mind and decide to divide the prize to all the participants.

or re open the bounty!! because I have also a good sentence to explain btc in one sentence! Wink 
I'll watch this thread Wink and wait Stunna
Activity: 112
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
if there is no winner maybe op will divide the 1 btc to first 100 participants Grin Grin

Activity: 190
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
Bitcoin is bitcoin Cheesy
Activity: 224
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Just bit more patience guys...
We will credit and announce winner very soon.

Do you think you can possibly announce the top 10 entries so far? Even if the bottom 9 get nothing more then recognition, I think it would be fun and would add to the suspense of waiting for the winner to be announced. 
+1 on this too Smiley
Would be more winner be more fun. Since that so many participants.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

Do you think you can possibly announce the top 10 entries so far? Even if the bottom 9 get nothing more then recognition, I think it would be fun and would add to the suspense of waiting for the winner to be announced. 

+1 on that.
legendary
Activity: 1022
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
Okay, I will wait faithfully. These guy just don't know how to be patient Smiley
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037
CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
Jesus, Stunna hasn't been hacked guys. Quit the fearmongering, just because the prize is being given out a little late doesn't mean that you need to start jumping around like trolls (which to be honest, I'm fairly sure some of you are).
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
Not a good sign!  Shocked Roll Eyes

This user's password was reset recently.

Did you mean that his account was hacked  Grin?

I think he changes his password periodically (for a security reason).
Activity: 70
Not a good sign!  Shocked Roll Eyes

This user's password was reset recently.

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
This is funny how you dice addicts go on. Stunna isn't going to stiff you for a messily 1 BTC !
Pages:
Jump to: