Pages:
Author

Topic: [1 BTC Bounty] Explain Bitcoin in one Sentence - page 4. (Read 14135 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Calm down . Stunna always pays..
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
divide 1btc in equal parts and share with all participants Cheesy
nice one bro. i agree with you.
if there is no winner maybe op will divide the 1 btc to first 100 participants Grin Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
PM me to buy traffic for your site!
Someone please put a negative trust to stunna like " he/she fail run the contest on time , he/she untrustworthy cannot keep his/her words "

Someone? lol i know if stunna was newbie or junior member it must many super power DT member put it very fasttttttt
Goodluck on the long journey.

You could always start a topic in scam accusation and I'm sure at least one DT member would put negative trust on Stunna. But the thing is no one will do that (start SC topic) as that would bury their chances of winning the contest.

DT member will do WHAT ?! You are delusional dude.  That only works if they want to -rep a non-DT member.

Stunna will never EVER get -ive rep from DT member. No one dares to do that, mark my words.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I've been waiting to see the winner for almost 3 to 5 days I think.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
Someone please put a negative trust to stunna like " he/she fail run the contest on time , he/she untrustworthy cannot keep his/her words "

Someone? lol i know if stunna was newbie or junior member it must many super power DT member put it very fasttttttt

You could always start a topic in scam accusation and I'm sure at least one DT member would put negative trust on Stunna. But the thing is no one will do that (start SC topic) as that would bury their chances of winning the contest.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

Activity: 630
PM me to buy traffic for your site!
It's over 10 days and everyone still wait.

It's called a "marketing move"   Roll Eyes
Activity: 347
It's over 10 days and everyone still wait.
Activity: 379
deviding it in equal parts would be cool.
but if you were the winner, would you want to only get a small part of the one btc?
five parts
winner 0.4
second0.2
four * 0.1s
Activity: 668
Merit: 393
Crypto-Games.net: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
deviding it in equal parts would be cool.
but if you were the winner, would you want to only get a small part of the one btc?
Activity: 437
It will too small if divide 1btc in equal parts Grin
Activity: 194
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
It's December 4 now! Shocked

Why are they taking such a long time to decide? Undecided

Hope a winner is chosen by now at least.
Well, 1 Bitcoin is a lot money. You can't just pick a winner and give him a 1 Bitcoin without consideration
Activity: 70
It's December 4 now! Shocked

Why are they taking such a long time to decide? Undecided

Hope a winner is chosen by now at least.
Activity: 406
Post your one sentence explanation of Bitcoin & Primedice username to enter. I'll choose a winner in 7 days from this post. I'll be sure to notify you via PM if you win!

Looking forward to some awesome responses & being able to answer this question more accurately in the future! Hopefully this will also help other members of the community explain Bitcoin to people asking this common question.
RULES ARE RULES Tongue Tongue fingers crossed
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037
CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com
MICRO picked winner but he still haven't announced yet.

Probably he is still waiting about the decision of the other judges based on his post here so maybe it will take atleast 1more day before they announce the winner

Yeah, im waiting for Edward to confirm the winner and we will announce it here.
Activity: 224
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Hopefully im the winner Cheesy
Good luck everyone who participated
Activity: 70
Bitcoin will help the people transcend what they think about money .

Bitcoin makes the governments snappy, and the people chappy

Don't you understand English? Read the OP again and again.

The contest time is OVER!
Activity: 504
MICRO picked winner but he still haven't announced yet.

Probably he is still waiting about the decision of the other judges based on his post here so maybe it will take atleast 1more day before they announce the winner
Activity: 140
Bitcoin makes the governments snappy, and the people chappy
Pages:
Jump to: