Author

Topic: 1080Ti Specific - Best mining option - page 122. (Read 409660 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 09:31:03 AM
hi, how much i need to run good 12gpu of GIGABYTE GEFORCE GTX1070 8GB? How much good to go?
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
December 12, 2017, 09:17:17 AM
bsod.pw is the best pool for BWK now.
Umine steals users coins.
I tried it for a while, but I think due to a combination of Nist5 high solution rate + high latency the pool is to unstable to get a constant hashrate.
Had to switch to another pool "poolofd32th.club" (somwhere in Germany), hoping that others will join me.
Activity: 43
December 12, 2017, 08:21:29 AM
can someone help me setting sniff please
win 7

There are one conf file, like a bat file for similar miners.
You should choose algos, pools and insert your BTC address - thats all the settings you'l need.

anyone here mining VIVO?

Right now I'm farming BWK but VIVO profits look good too.... Would be nice to know the BTC/day on vivo per 1080Ti.

On what pool are you mining BKW? I tried at umine.org but i was getting stratum connection intrupted.

Thanks Wink

bsod.pw is the best pool for BWK now.
Umine steals users coins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
December 12, 2017, 08:03:33 AM
anyone here mining VIVO?

Right now I'm farming BWK but VIVO profits look good too.... Would be nice to know the BTC/day on vivo per 1080Ti.
8,5 for the moment. Go to whattomine calc to get last 24H info.
Activity: 1
December 12, 2017, 07:59:15 AM
anyone here mining VIVO?

On what pool are you mining BKW? I tried at umine.org but i was getting stratum connection intrupted.

Thanks Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 05:16:50 AM
anyone here mining VIVO?

December 12, 2017, 05:16:09 AM
Hi, where I can find alexis78 miner binaries? I found only source, but no win bin (

I did a google search for "alexis78 ccminer" and the first link had it...
Activity: 44
December 12, 2017, 04:59:11 AM
Hi, where I can find alexis78 miner binaries? I found only source, but no win bin (
Activity: 53
December 12, 2017, 04:58:04 AM
anyone here mining VIVO?
Activity: 2492
Merit: 761
December 12, 2017, 03:29:13 AM
My computer suddenly started to power off after about two hours of mining. Start back up it works ok for a couple hours then same thing.

I've dialed back the core to zero and memory is at -400.  TDP is at 60 on one card 80 on the other.  Temps are fine.  Ccminer mining zcoin.

Power supply or motherboard most likely?  Seasonic platinum 850w. Motherboard is a msi tomahawk b350. The two 1080ti are not in sli.
do u have wattmeter? 2 1080tis with such TDP will use about 400-500W max. +100-150W motherboard+CPU. Power supply looks nice too, but to test - remove 1 card and start mining without another changes.
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
December 11, 2017, 10:54:38 PM
Yah tbh I would almost rather try a power supply first. Motherboard is a even bigger hassle to replace.
December 11, 2017, 10:45:37 PM
Try setting both to 65 TDP.
Will do. If that doesn't help I'll have to remove one card at a time and test. Once those are proven to not be the issue it may end up being motherboard or power supply next.

The motherboard is a cheap B350 so I would suspect that first.  Could still be the power supply.  Pretty lame though it all worked fine for a couple days before this then suddenly it's messed up.

My mining rig is on a cheap B350 as well but it's been running 24/7 for months now
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
December 11, 2017, 10:20:15 PM
win 7

What trouble are you having?
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
December 11, 2017, 12:26:44 PM
Will do. If that doesn't help I'll have to remove one card at a time and test. Once those are proven to not be the issue it may end up being motherboard or power supply next.

The motherboard is a cheap B350 so I would suspect that first.  Could still be the power supply.  Pretty lame though it all worked fine for a couple days before this then suddenly it's messed up.
Activity: 216
Merit: 101
December 11, 2017, 11:46:42 AM
win 7
December 11, 2017, 11:35:56 AM
Hi i want to know if it still worth to MINE? I want to buy one. Which coin is the best to mine with the 1080Ti right now??

I just started mining with 3 x 1080ti since a few hours and my hashrate is around 2300h/s. Total power consumption of the rig is around 500Wh.

I followed this guide https://steemkr.com/bitcoin/@draiden/getting-started-with-mining-electroneum-using-a-gpu-nvidia and using standard settings. Still very novice, so didn't start tuning. I'm curious if better hashrates can be obtained.

How much are you guys currently getting with the 1080ti ?

Don't mine Electroneum. It's a Cryptonight algo, which is great on AMD but NOT on nVidia. You can mine skein, skunk, groestl, lyra2rev2 or lyra2z algos quite well.

Thanks mate! Any particular coin that you would recommend?

the guy is a clueless moron obviously. True Cryptonight is not the easiest algo for 1080Ti but if the price is high it can be the obvious coin to mine.

So, rather than mining a coin with good profits and efficiency on an algo that works well on our cards, you prefer to mine an algo that sucks on nVidia with bad miners and thus poor efficiency.... and yet *I* am the clueless moron?

Sure thing bud, whatever you need to tell yourself as you cry yourself to sleep at night.

read again kiddo (can you ?) I wrote "If the price is high"

Stop spreading your ignorance

Even then, there will still be better coins to mine.

Stop letting the world know what an idiot you are.

I blame your parents

Sure thing dude. I'll let your mom know later.
Activity: 224
December 11, 2017, 11:24:56 AM
Hi i want to know if it still worth to MINE? I want to buy one. Which coin is the best to mine with the 1080Ti right now??

I just started mining with 3 x 1080ti since a few hours and my hashrate is around 2300h/s. Total power consumption of the rig is around 500Wh.

I followed this guide https://steemkr.com/bitcoin/@draiden/getting-started-with-mining-electroneum-using-a-gpu-nvidia and using standard settings. Still very novice, so didn't start tuning. I'm curious if better hashrates can be obtained.

Don't mine Electroneum. It's a Cryptonight algo, which is great on AMD but NOT on nVidia. You can mine skein, skunk, groestl, lyra2rev2 or lyra2z algos quite well.

the guy is a clueless moron obviously. True Cryptonight is not the easiest algo for 1080Ti but if the price is high it can be the obvious coin to mine.

So, rather than mining a coin with good profits and efficiency on an algo that works well on our cards, you prefer to mine an algo that sucks on nVidia with bad miners and thus poor efficiency.... and yet *I* am the clueless moron?

Sure thing bud, whatever you need to tell yourself as you cry yourself to sleep at night.

I blame your parents
Activity: 11
December 11, 2017, 10:36:11 AM
Who is mining GoByte? What's your hr and profit from card?
December 11, 2017, 10:14:05 AM
My computer suddenly started to power off after about two hours of mining. Start back up it works ok for a couple hours then same thing.

I've dialed back the core to zero and memory is at -400.  TDP is at 60 on one card 80 on the other.  Temps are fine.  Ccminer mining zcoin.

Power supply or motherboard most likely?  Seasonic platinum 850w. Motherboard is a msi tomahawk b350. The two 1080ti are not in sli.

December 11, 2017, 10:13:12 AM

Jump to: