Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 108. (Read 499602 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Sorry guys, no idea what happened there. Looks like bitcoind crashed for some reason.  I will be looking into the issue.  Pool should be back up now though.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500

Having some issues too ....;(

Activity: 271
Merit: 250
Was starting to think I fuq'd something up, couldn't figure out wat the hell I did.

Guess I am not the only one having issues
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Something is wrong with the pool!!! Can't connect to all servers!

Greetz
NetworkerZ
legendary
Had some block processing problems.  I've been re doing a lot of the internal code. I have no idea why it failed, that part of the code was pretty tested... must have been some tangential casualty. 

Should be fixed now *crosses fingers* - if something breaks in the night, rest assured I will fix it first thing in the morning.  All shares are stored differently than the web page displays, so that's all safe, even if the website reads incorrectly.
legendary
Activity: 1795
Merit: 1208
This is not OK.
Some mad processing going on Smiley
Activity: 372
Someone just hacked the round duration?

15478d 00:07:01   

LOOOL
legendary
That's what it' there for!  A little something for everyone! Smiley  I'll just be walking around with a sore ass for a few days, hah!
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I'd fight Gandhi.
thank god that block is over Smiley
Didn't lose a thing, been PPS mining the whole time. Grin

Figured I'd much rather like to have a consistent flow of coins rather then gamble it to luck.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Because of that block, I switched half of my miners to PPS
legendary
No joke, I was starting to thing something was wrong somewhere!
legendary
Activity: 1442
thank god that block is over Smiley
I upgraded my boxes to Phoenix2 today.  I'm getting 0.17% rejected shares now.  Nice!

What do you think of Phoenix2 so far? 

In general, I like it, and it's an improvement.  It's not very well documented.  So, I had to read through the Phoenix2 beta thread.

Here's one problem though.  Creating separate workers is not possible in a single instance of Phoenix2.  You'd have to create a config file for each of your workers and run a separate instance of Phoenix2 for each one.  I tried that.  However, I was having an odd issue of one instance/worker counting shares submitted from another instance/worker but not counting its own shares.  For now, I'm running just one instance/worker per rig.  It makes it impossible to get failed worker notices unless all 6 of my GPUs in the box locks up though.

Thanks for the info... I think i'm gonna stay put. Haha.

We were on a roll... the latest block seems to a killa! hahaha
Activity: 150
I upgraded my boxes to Phoenix2 today.  I'm getting 0.17% rejected shares now.  Nice!

In general, I like it, and it's an improvement.  It's not very well documented.  So, I had to read through the Phoenix2 beta thread.

Here's one problem though.  Creating separate workers is not possible in a single instance of Phoenix2.  You'd have to create a config file for each of your workers and run a separate instance of Phoenix2 for each one.  I tried that.  However, I was having an odd issue of one instance/worker counting shares submitted from another instance/worker but not counting its own shares.  For now, I'm running just one instance/worker per rig.  It makes it impossible to get failed worker notices unless all 6 of my GPUs in the box locks up though.

legendary
Activity: 1795
Merit: 1208
This is not OK.
Getting 0.6-0.7 rejects. Not too bad.
Activity: 150
legendary
I'd fight Gandhi.
Hi Mufa,

Sorry, I just now (about 10 minutes ago from this post) turned off the 9119 port to diagnose some problems.  I think you were the only one connected to it at this point.

You can use us1.eclipsemc.com port 8337  (us2 and us3 should work as well).  However, as a side note, you can now switch your miners if you're logged into the pool to be PPS, so you don't have to mine anonymously if you don't wish to, but it's entirely up to you.

Sorry for turning you off... trying to clean up the server, so future problems aren't as hard to diagnose as the DB problem was today.

Wow! Thanks for the quick reply! Was just reading through the last couple pages to see what I've missed out on. Yeah, registered PPS (if that's a good name for it) sounds pretty cool. Going to try and get that setup right now.

I was using the us1.eclipsemc.com:9337 (old port) for Anonymous PPS. But heck, I'll get this registered thing worked out in a few minutes.
legendary
Hi Mufa,

Sorry, I just now (about 10 minutes ago from this post) turned off the 9119 port to diagnose some problems.  I think you were the only one connected to it at this point.

You can use us1.eclipsemc.com port 8337  (us2 and us3 should work as well).  However, as a side note, you can now switch your miners if you're logged into the pool to be PPS, so you don't have to mine anonymously if you don't wish to, but it's entirely up to you.

Sorry for turning you off... trying to clean up the server, so future problems aren't as hard to diagnose as the DB problem was today.
legendary
I'd fight Gandhi.
Alright, so I now lost...

I left for work 10 hours ago, everything was running fine. Just came back, and can see that non of my rigs are connected to anything. What host/ip and port do I need to use for Anonymous PPS?
Jump to: