Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 110. (Read 499602 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
I just updated the fact to detail the PPS fee of 5%.   

Cyberlync: pps_history.php is only for anonymous PPS.  You can see your stats like you normally do if you are doing Authenticated PPS.  You get paid every 4 minutes at the moment and your confirmed balance will increment according to how many shares you've submitted.

I will be modifying the My Workers page to include a PPS shares submitted column as well.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
If I go to https://eclipsemc.com/pps_history.php and type in my worker name, it doesn't show anything, how would I go about checking my stats?

edit: I have set one of my workers to PPS, not anonymous PPS.
legendary
I'm really glad it's working out! 

I have more good news - if anyone is brave enough to give PPS a try, it should be working now.  You can set your individual miners to PPS or DGM from the Manage Workers page. 

Assuming all goes well, we will support a universal PPS solution.  You can now mine either anonymously on the servers, authenticated PPS with all the benefits that come with that (idle miner notification, payout email/text, etc...) or via DGM.  All from the same connection.

So to recap:

For anonymous PPS, use your BTC or Paypal address as your username, password can be anything.
For authenticated PPS, set your miner to PPS, user name and password as set in the My Workers page.
For DGM, set your miner to DGM, user name and password as set in the My Workers page.

You can change your workers on the fly - no need to stop your mining operation.  Just change them and it will start counting as PPS instead of DGM.  Then you can switch back again if you want, same deal!

Let me know if there are any problems.  It's a public test right now, so there may be some bugs, but I haven't found any with my testing I've been able to do.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Restarted my miner as the old reject rate mixed with the new. Over the last 1000 shares I have had a single reject, aka 0.1%. Great work!!!
Activity: 150
Great work Inaba.  My rejected rate is 0.25% over the course of 45,000 shares submitted.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
I have the lowest stale rate ever these days. Its around 0,4%! Thanks for the good work!

Greetz
NetworkerZ
Activity: 230
On another note, I am seeing a substantial decrease in the amount of stales since the changes. Before I noticed a lot of disconnect and reconnecting to the servers using long-poll with phoenix. Since the changes I no longer see that and it remains connected throughout which probably explains the lower stale rate.

good job Smiley
legendary
Wait, it is?  What?   Wow, I have been beating my head against a wall and testing from the local box and it's failing... but it works from remote. 

Great... now I have no idea what I did to fix it, I've done like 10 different things. 

Glad it's working.  If it breaks again, let me know and I'll run through the fixes until one works Smiley  Don't want to break it now that it's working.
ok it looks like it's working again now. Thanks for the fix whatever you did! Smiley
legendary
We are within 1.5% of average, so it's not too bad.  

I'm not sure what's going on with port 80, I am baffled.  It should be working... I will continue working on it.

As a side note, all servers are now running on the new software.  Can people please report stale/reject rates?

Also - I am going to be changing the minimum time for SMS/Email notification of stalled miners to 2 minutes from 1 minute.  This is because the new servers may take up to 2 minutes to report shares to the stalled mining service.
I'm having trouble connecting to port 80 on us.eclipsemc.com and us2.eclipsemc.com when using ufasofter-miner 0.27. However phoenix 2.0.0 seems to work just fine. No settings have changed on my side. Switching to port 8337 strangely seems to work though. This was working fine just yesterday btw.
legendary
Yeah, if you are on us1, you might have higher stales.  I will be migrating US1 this weekend, but until then, you should be on us3 (or us2, which is redirected to 3 at the moment.)
Activity: 476
is the stat on the eclipse website correct?

under worker link it always says I should be getting around 1 btc/day while the Earned / 24 hours: is 0.6-0.7btc.

I guess it could be bad luck or that the website shows wrong information?

My rejected is around 2.3% accordgin cgminer

Your earnings are dependent on pool 'luck'. Some days it will be high, some lower than estimated.

What server are you connected to? You should connect to us2 or us3 right now.
Activity: 154
is the stat on the eclipse website correct?

under worker link it always says I should be getting around 1 btc/day while the Earned / 24 hours: is 0.6-0.7btc.

I guess it could be bad luck or that the website shows wrong information?

My rejected is around 2.3% accordgin cgminer
legendary
I have repointed  us2.eclipsemc.com to us3.eclipsemc.com.  Nothing has to be changed on the miner - it should switch over seemlessly once your local DNS updates.  This is temporary as I move servers around and start really turning up the heat on the new server software.  It's been running flawlessly since I fixed a few bugs yesterday, so we'll see what happens when I add us2's traffic to it.

As always, please report any problems.
Activity: 199
Share processing was stuck... I just gave it a kick in the ass, you should see all your submitted shares now.

nice kick!! Smiley
legendary
Share processing was stuck... I just gave it a kick in the ass, you should see all your submitted shares now.
Activity: 199
Is it "my workers" tab working ?  when i start my miners on eu server  they didn't show up there.
Jump to: