Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 107. (Read 499602 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I'd fight Gandhi.
...and boom goes the dynamite.
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
The DB continues to have some problems, so I've backed out a bunch of changes and spun up a different bitcoind in hopes of narrowing down the issue.  Hopefully it won't crash over night.  I'm also loading a new blockchain from scratch, in case something got bolloxed in the current block chain files, but it's going to take several hours to load, hopefully it'll be done by tomorrow.

I have a bunch of debug and monitoring stuff going in hopes of catching the problem in the act... if something does happen, I will fix it ASAP.  I'm really stymied at this point... if everything is stable in this condition, I'll start re-adding the changes one by one until I can identify what's breaking things.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Of all things that make EMC the most impressive pool to mine at. What stands out most about Inabas pool is his effort and time spent being involved, improving, and staying on top of any concern or need that arises or is asked by the miners.

Doesn't matter if the problem is big or small, minute or of major concern. Anytime situations occur time and time again Inaba is always on top of it.

This along with the transparency of his pool are things you will have a hard time finding elsewhere, not to mention all of the various features all here in one place and free. Other pools may offer one of these features and they also may provide you with some stats here or there, but not one is voluntary and completely forthcoming in offering the information miners need and want to see.

Thanks Inaba! Your doing a terrific job in offering a great service to us all. Thanks for being one of the good guys!

+1 Smiley
+2 Cheesy

I like mining here. I'll stay !
legendary
Activity: 1442
Of all things that make EMC the most impressive pool to mine at. What stands out most about Inabas pool is his effort and time spent being involved, improving, and staying on top of any concern or need that arises or is asked by the miners.

Doesn't matter if the problem is big or small, minute or of major concern. Anytime situations occur time and time again Inaba is always on top of it.

This along with the transparency of his pool are things you will have a hard time finding elsewhere, not to mention all of the various features all here in one place and free. Other pools may offer one of these features and they also may provide you with some stats here or there, but not one is voluntary and completely forthcoming in offering the information miners need and want to see.

Thanks Inaba! Your doing a terrific job in offering a great service to us all. Thanks for being one of the good guys!

+1 Smiley
legendary
I'm working on additing OKPay and Moneybookers as well... just takes time.  The backend payment system is one of the things I've been working heavily on so that I can add new options much easier than the current method.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
thanks for you work man!
been mining since january on emc and i just LOVE the paypal payouts Smiley
legendary
I appreciate the kind word, Stoppots.  I strive to offer a pool that I would want to mine at. Smiley  I'm always open to suggestions.

The pool was indeed down again... I changed a setting a few days ago in the sql server that shouldn't have any effect on things, but you know how that goes.  I changed the setting back and will monitor the system for problems and see if that was the culprit.  If it is, I'm pretty disappointed that a setting like that could make the entire server go tits up. 

Everything should be back now.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
pool is down again Sad

EDIT: and back again.

legendary
Well, it looks like there's a memory leak somewhere, but the system was so unresponsive, I couldn't even diagnose or trace down the source.  I made a couple changes, but I don't think that will fix the problem.  I am going to do some more in depth investigating.

yes but not for long mine are back to eclipse
Activity: 466
All my miners moved to a back up pool so I guess EMC crashed?
coming back to life again Smiley

What's going on ?
legendary
Activity: 1442
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Yeah, im having problems again!  Huh
Having same connection issues as yesterday. Same time and everything. Can see the pools H/R has dropped so appears to be reoccurring.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Yeah, it's working again! THX!

Greetz
NetworkerZ
Jump to: