Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 106. (Read 499602 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Working on that networkerZ... that's what broke the pool yesterday! Smiley
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Yes, pool was down for some minutes. THX for adding the PPS rate. Now we need some more stads like shares per day etc. :-D That would be great!

THX & Greetz
NetworkerZ
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
i tried connecting with cgminer. but with no luck.
also got the miner is down email...
legendary
Was the pool server rejecting shares though? It should have been buffering them.
legendary
Yeah sorry... I tested it after I made a change, but apparently didn't test it enough. 

The actual pool should have still been up, but the website was broken.  Was the pool actually down as well?
pool down again?

EDIT: oops. BROKK was faster Wink
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
legendary
Only basic stats for Anonymous PPS.  I hope to get something up this week for authorized PPS
Ok THX! Are there any stats for PPS?

Greetz
NetworkerZ
legendary
Same port.  If you want to do anonymous PPS, use your BTC or Paypal address as your user name.  If you want to use your regular miners, switch them to PPS from the Manage Workers screen.
Which TCP port do I have to connect to, if I want to use PPS? Found nothing in the FAQ, Thread, Forum .....

Greetz
NetworkerZ
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Inactive

Enjoying your pool.

Curious to know if the API supports retrieval of these specific metrics for use in akbash.

"pool-balance-label" : "confirmed_rewards",
"pool-hash-rate-label" : "hashrate",
"pool-valids-label" : "running_valids",
"pool-stales-label" : "running_stales",
"pool-invalids-label" : "running_invalids",

Thanks.

Excuse my ignorance.  Reading faqs helps.
legendary
I think I identified and removed the offending code or at least a good portion of it.  Gonna hit the sack, hopefully there will be no crashes tonight.
rjk
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
1ngldh
It's the only miner I know of with decent combined cpu & gpu mining Sad
CPU mining costs more in electricity than you get back in bitcoins. I recommend cgminer for all your GPU mining needs.
Activity: 230
It's the only miner I know of with decent combined cpu & gpu mining Sad
legendary
I've been working on the server to narrow down the specific cause.  Getting closer now ...

Just our of curiosity, why are you using Ufasoft miner and not another miner that can recover from glitches?
Activity: 230
But the bad news is that ufasoft-bitcoin miner stopped working again about 30 mins to an hour ago. Did you change something within that time frame that might have broken something?

Edit: Just to add some details. It's not completely broken. us2.eclipsemc.com and us3.eclipsemc.com both work ok on ports 80 & 8337. us.eclipsemc.com, on the other hand, is kind of borked on both ports when using ufasoft.
legendary
Well, the good news is I think I've located the problem.  Now to figure out how to fix it.
legendary
Well, I narrowed down the problem a bit.  At least I've identified a couple things that it is definitely NOT. 

Going to work on each potential problem one at a time now.
Jump to: