Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 135. (Read 499597 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
I think the tool just reads all the info it gets through the API Key. Will ask him to add a function not showing the deleted workers!

greetz
NetworkerZ
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Have you tried asking the app developer to fix the problem?
I use BTCMon on my iPhone and I added my API Key to it. Now i can see all my workers, even the "deleted". It's a little bit confusing, that's the reason why I'm asking!

Greetz
NetworkerZ
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
No, there's not really any way to do that, as it would wreck past accounting.  It's actually a fundamental design issue (perhaps you could call it a flaw) suffered by most pools that use the worker paradigm.  I could possibly hide them permanently, but then you couldn't recreate a worker with that same name.

cuz - if you turned off your workers now, you'd still receive payments for the next ~7 blocks, which would recoup your 23%.  Does that answer your question or do you still have questions about it?  We had a fairly lengthy discussion of DGM several pages ago in this thread that might help clear things up, as well... but I will be happy to answer any additional questions.
Hey Inaba! Can you please add an option to delete not needed workers? I mean completly delete?!? THX!

Greetz
NetworkerZ
Activity: 807
Merit: 500
If the hash rate was 970gh my portion would have been even. My average is -23.22%. If I'm understanding it correctly I'm that far behind in earnings. So if I turned off my miners right now I would have lost 23% of my coins. Maybe I'm not understanding it correctly, but its not making sense to me.
If you turned off your miners now, you would earn for a few more blocks.  Look at the cashout amount.  That is your confirmed earnings + ((your unconfirmed earnings+an estimate of your remaining score value)-10%).  This should be closer to what you are expecting.  That is highly theoretical, though, I haven't done any math on this stuff.
Activity: 392
If the hash rate was 970gh my portion would have been even. My average is -23.22%. If I'm understanding it correctly I'm that far behind in earnings. So if I turned off my miners right now I would have lost 23% of my coins. Maybe I'm not understanding it correctly, but its not making sense to me.
legendary
Yeah, pool hashrate was at 700 GH/s for awhile, which probably accounts for your low earnings during those blocks.  As it settles down, it should increase.

I removed the prop differential for individual blocks, since it's kind of meaningless anyway.  Your overall prop differential is still at the bottom of the page for the past 50 blocks, and is a better metric as far as that goes, but it's still not completely accurate as it doesn't include "banked" + prop differential that you receive when you stop mining.
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1851
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
Your reward belongs to the shares you submitted, not the MHash!

Greetz
NetworkerZ

The Mhash should match up pretty close unless you have a low hash rate or the block was solved really quickly. Regardless I had 22867 shares in the block I was using for a example with 1215505 Total shares for the block which is .018812 % multiplied by 50 is .94 total reward. I don't see how it could be correct at .57 reward.
DGM does that for 2 reasons:
1) Your "capacitor" isn't fully charged
2) The pool got lucky
Yeah OK I missed another one Smiley
3) Pool hash rate goes up (a lot)
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
Im splitting shares between servers by using load-balance option in cgminer.
I have never used the cashout option

The block stats also show really high negative #'s where it never showed that before.
.. oh wait wtf that stat just disappeared in the block stat readout.
The one where it used to say (prop diff) or something...
I used to have stuff like +1.00034% , +.7203% , -.18382% -1.20583%....
but on the recent blocks it was progressively like this: -30%, -53%, -86% and -100%
now that stat is gone.
But recent block rewards *Seem to be coming up again. Since I switched back to mining on single server.
The current rewards are more inline w/ the recent hash increase. Kinda. I mean the pools been at 500gh/s before and I still could make .075btc / block.
Now its down to .06* per block.
At least it isnt as bad as the last 24hr, which was .04btc/block
legendary
Looks like you  (and everyone else) are seeing the effects of the large hashrate increase.  You should see a corresponding increase in your payout over the next few blocks after the hashrate stabilizes.
What is your user name?  Also, have you used the cashout option?
cuz72
No, its set to auto pay in bitcoins.
legendary
What is your user name?  Also, have you used the cashout option?
I really need to find some way to graphically illustrate how DGM works for payouts, as it's not intuitive without investigating it thoroughly. 

Cuz0882: How many blocks have you been mining?

GenTarking: How are you splitting the shares between servers? Just different instances of cgminer?  Also, have you used the cashout option?

Only 21 blocks in this pool.
legendary
I really need to find some way to graphically illustrate how DGM works for payouts, as it's not intuitive without investigating it thoroughly. 

Cuz0882: How many blocks have you been mining?

GenTarking: How are you splitting the shares between servers? Just different instances of cgminer?  Also, have you used the cashout option?

legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1851
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

Greetz
NetworkerZ

The Mhash should match up pretty close unless you have a low hash rate or the block was solved really quickly. Regardless I had 22867 shares in the block I was using for a example with 1215505 Total shares for the block which is .018812 % multiplied by 50 is .94 total reward. I don't see how it could be correct at .57 reward.
DGM does that for 2 reasons:
1) Your "capacitor" isn't fully charged
2) The pool got lucky

Greetz
NetworkerZ

Greetz
NetworkerZ
nope, I use phatk on cgminer
gonna try just mining on us1 and not splitting shares between any of the servers. See if that fixes the problem, if not then I dont know whats going on. Nothing has changed on my end.
Cuz even eclipsemc my worker status says its the same as it was but my payout is less then half it was =( this has been 3 blocks in a row now.

Even my share ratio to entire pool share count for the last 3 blocks remains the same as it did before. I dont understand

I think something is wrong also. I have over 11gh, and I received .5745 as a reward. Which is .01149 of the total pool. That would mean the pool's hash rate was around 970gh. The hash rate was actually 580gh. The reward should be more like .94 I also use cgminer but in windows.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
nope, I use phatk on cgminer
gonna try just mining on us1 and not splitting shares between any of the servers. See if that fixes the problem, if not then I dont know whats going on. Nothing has changed on my end.
Cuz even eclipsemc my worker status says its the same as it was but my payout is less then half it was =( this has been 3 blocks in a row now.

Even my share ratio to entire pool share count for the last 3 blocks remains the same as it did before. I dont understand
Jump to: