Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 131. (Read 499597 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
My workers have not switched to my backup pool after the last three blocks have been solved.  That's a big improvement!

Edit: Okay...on the fourth block, my workers switched to the backup pool, but one out of four is still an improvement.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
www.bitcointrading.com
Keep up the good work, Inaba, I absolutely love EMC.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Well, I had to back out one of the changes... bah.  I was hopeful.

But, I was able to keep in another change that reduces the block processing time from a previous ~6 minutes to 2 minutes... so that will help until I can devise a more permanent solution.

It will all be fixed once I get some time to rewrite the whole share submission engine, which is on the top of my priority list anyway.  I keep thinking I will get to it tomorrow, but tomorrow comes and it's the next day.  So busy!   Hopefully this week.

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
Yeah, I am working on it now... share submittal will be down for a few minutes until I fix it.

looks fixed, yay! let hope dont happen next block =P
legendary
Yeah, I am working on it now... share submittal will be down for a few minutes until I fix it.

legendary
Well, whatever happened something broke... REALLY BAD:

11:26:35    4407589   4.07%   1/120    6600    0.00000099(earnings) =(     0.00000000

Plz fix, any way to get back what I should have been rewarded?
legendary
The new hardware for load balancing arrived... I will have to set it up and do some testing, I hope to also get to that this week. 
legendary
legendary
I made some changes to the system that should reduce the amount of time it takes to a) process a block and b) reduce or possibly eliminate the hang up when a block is solved.

We'll see what happens next block solve, hopefully things don't explode! Smiley

Inaba, did you get around to modifyin the code so it doesnt hang up as much when a block is found? Because, I still get massive pool down errors and rejects up to 4mins of a new round start =(

Yeah, same here.  I happened to check my workers' page when we solved a block.  I was not submitting shares for over 6 minutes on some of my workers and getting lots of rejects.  No wonder my workers keep switching to my backup pool when we solve a block.
legendary
No, I have been traveling. It is on my agenda for this week. I discovered it just before I left.
legendary
Inaba, did you get around to modifyin the code so it doesnt hang up as much when a block is found? Because, I still get massive pool down errors and rejects up to 4mins of a new round start =(
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
I'm not talking 24/7 type support, maybe just a premium membership that includes detailed guides for different set-ups and maybe a subscriber only message board where inaba provides support to help people with specific issues.

just something like that, instead of all the free help he already gives.

maybe like a monthly fee of $4.99 or you have to set your donation to 3% at least to qualify.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
Thanks for your work Inaba.

Also I would suggest creating a premium membership with support for hardware software, we can discuss more offline maybe. maybe we can talk through email about my idea.

support for hardware software? hmm ok! ur crazy ^^
legendary
Sure if you want to email me my address is [email protected]
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
Thanks for your work Inaba.

Also I would suggest creating a premium membership with support for hardware software, we can discuss more offline maybe. maybe we can talk through email about my idea.
Activity: 226
Yeah, i'm not sure what happened there.  The getwork server was just plain locked up, no crash or error... kind of bizaar.  I swear, no problems for weeks or months and the minute I am out of contact for more than an hour or two, BAM.  It's like it lies in wait for me...

Back in the days, when I had a Cyrix '686 cpu, I couldn't leave it's company if I was installing stuff. As long as I was in the room no errors would come up, if I had to go out of the room for just a few mins, I would always come back to an error/bsod.
Yeah, i'm not sure what happened there.  The getwork server was just plain locked up, no crash or error... kind of bizaar.  I swear, no problems for weeks or months and the minute I am out of contact for more than an hour or two, BAM.  It's like it lies in wait for me...

I feel like my computers like to f*** with me when they get bored.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
Jump to: